bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 1st Dec 2009, 18:08   #1
AshT
Custom User Title

AshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Latest Steam & General Gaming Bargains: Read first post!

http://www.steamgamesales.com/

Bindi Edit:

Right then this thread is for:

1. Steam bargains! Steam sale items, Steam group purchases.

And no, you don't get to moan if it's not on offer or a good price in your country! Move country!

2. General PC gaming bargains. They must be bargainicious and not ebay or auction site: general retail or direct download.

3. No warez or pyramid schemes. Bargain does not equal piracy or other dodgy dealings to get a voucher.

Last edited by Bindibadgi; 1st Dec 2010 at 10:10. Reason: title change
AshT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Dec 2009, 19:32   #2
roblikesbeer
Bindi's sex slave.

roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Damn you Valve, leave my wallet alone!

*buys*
Intel Core i5 3570K Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 2GB Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 OC edition 256Gb Crucial M4 2Tb Seagate ST2000DM001 Win 7 Home Premium 64bit Hiper Osiris case 1440x900 19" Monitor Xbox 360 Elite
roblikesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Dec 2009, 19:40   #3
cyrilthefish
Ultramodder

cyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysis
That seems a damn strange game.

luckily the sale is until the 3rd and it's one of the rare pc games nowadays with a demo...

*downloads demo*
cyrilthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2009, 07:44   #4
AshT
Custom User Title

AshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Zombie Driver - FINISHED DEAL

Last edited by AshT; 7th Dec 2009 at 17:32. Reason: added official website details with trailer
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 20:36   #5
AshT
Custom User Title

Tomb Raider: Underworld - 75% OFF - 4.99

Tomb Raider: Underworld, 75% OFF, 4.99

Don't know anything about ths game, so no smiley just in case it's pants.

* Links & prices correct as of 8:36pm GMT, 3rd Dec 09 *

Last edited by AshT; 7th Dec 2009 at 17:41.
Old 4th Dec 2009, 10:38   #6
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
TR: Underworld is not bad actually, bought the 360 version for a fiver a couple of months back.

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2009, 10:53   #7
[PUNK] crompers
Dremedial

[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
i bought the THQ pack for 25 and i reckon i have enough to keep me busy atm.......doesnt stop me eyeing up zeno clash
| Main Rig | TJ07B-W | 2600k @ 4.7Ghz | Sabertooth Z77 | 8GB Corsair Vengance | EVGA FTW 670 @ 1305Mhz | Samsung 830 128GB |1TB Samsung F3 | EK Supremacy CSQ | EK FC680 CSQ | Corsair HX650W | U2711 | Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless | Xonar Essence STX | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm |
| HTPC | Lian Li Q11-B | AMD A10 5800k | ASRock FM2A75M-ITX | 8GB XMS3 2000 | 1TB Seagate | SFX 350W |
[PUNK] crompers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2009, 10:24   #8
AshT
Custom User Title

Altitude - 35% OFF - 6.59

RELEASE DEAL

Altitude, 35% OFF, 6.59, INC 51 STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS!!

* Links & prices correct as of 10:22pm GMT, 5th Dec 09 *

Last edited by AshT; 7th Dec 2009 at 17:33.
Old 5th Dec 2009, 15:42   #9
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

pimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Is TR:Underworld the newest Tomb Raider?

+REP ME FOR BEING WONDERFUL
pimonserry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2009, 15:57   #10
Matticus

Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.
I believe it is, I am not a fan of the tomb raider series, not since the first one. But for 4.99 I may be tempted.
Old 5th Dec 2009, 21:00   #11
LeMaltor
>^_^<

LeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I bought it, not played it yet or mirrors edge :X
Old 5th Dec 2009, 21:06   #12
Matticus

Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.
I picked up mirrors edge as well, was a super slow download for me for some reason. Normally I get epic speeds on steam. So I only got to play it last night, I completed it today. I enjoyed it but not sure if I would buy a sequel if they were to make one. Just seemed to get a bit repetitive, and at points I really just wanted a gun the entire time :P
Old 7th Dec 2009, 21:05   #13
AshT
Custom User Title

AVAILABLE UNTIL 11th DEC

Pirates Of The Burning Sea, 75% OFF, 2.00.

It's a massively multiplayer online game and includes 30 days access, however a recurring fee of $14.99 + VAT will be applied unless the account is cancelled before the full 30 days is used up.

* All links & prices correct as of 9:01pm GMT, 7th Dec 09 *
Old 8th Dec 2009, 18:10   #14
AshT
Custom User Title

MIDWEEK DEAL

Medieval II Total War, 75% OFF, 2.49

Old 8th Dec 2009, 18:28   #15
AngusW
mmm

AngusW has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I already have that game but screwit i'm buying it on steam so i don't have to put a disc in to play it LOL :P
AngusW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Dec 2009, 18:35   #16
Zurechial
Elitist

Zurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run Crysis
Anyone else get the feeling AshT works for Valve?
Old 8th Dec 2009, 20:03   #17
AshT
Custom User Title

Gladly!! lol
Old 11th Dec 2009, 13:47   #18
AshT
Custom User Title

WEEKEND DEAL

Counter Strike: Source, 75% OFF, 3.50
DreamKiller, FREE weekend

*** DreamKiller is 10GB ... ! (lucky my ISP has unlimited off-peak downloads!) ***
Old 11th Dec 2009, 17:20   #19
AshT
Custom User Title

RELEASE DEAL

Samorost2, 50% OFF, 1.99 (IGF 2007 Best Web Game)

Old 11th Dec 2009, 21:51   #20
Edge102030
Son, i am disappoint.

Edge102030 has yet to learn the way of the DremelEdge102030 has yet to learn the way of the DremelEdge102030 has yet to learn the way of the DremelEdge102030 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Bought CS:S to try it out 3.50 is a bargain.
Awh.
Nice pussy. I would play with it.
Edge102030 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a steal, bargain, bogof, cheap as chips, cheep cheep, chips and curry sauce, derp, free dirt 2, hot and steamy, huge piston, mmm... spelt flour, mmmm... chips, omg free pc, onioncake, pushing in and out, spelled thief wrong, spelt not spelled, steam, steam... mmmm, stop! theif!, the taffer, where is free cheesecake?