bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 14th Jan 2010, 07:41   #341
AshT
Custom User Title

AshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
New Release Deals

AI War: Fleet Command, 50% OFF, 5.99. Ties-in to expansion release.
Greed: Black Border, 20% OFF, 11.99
AshT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2010, 16:22   #342
cyrilthefish
Ultramodder

cyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysiscyrilthefish can run Crysis

Zero Gear is on free-to-play until Sunday
Also 25% off untill the 18th

Looks like a Mario Cart clone, could be good for some weekend giggles
cyrilthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2010, 16:27   #343
Cupboard
I'm not a modder.

Cupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
argh! I have forgotten my password and my secret question. Balls balls balls.
I bought some before Christmas and now have a decent internet connection and PC but can't use them.
Old 15th Jan 2010, 17:42   #344
AshT
Custom User Title

AshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Dirt 2, 50% OFF, 14.99

Dirt 2, 50% OFF, 14.99

Old 15th Jan 2010, 18:05   #345
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshT View Post
Dirt 2, 50% OFF, 14.99

Damn, and that's not even a very old game...

Nghhh... ah what the hell

[EDIT]Consider yourself +rep'd[/EDIT]

Last edited by PureSilver; 15th Jan 2010 at 18:12. Reason: It would be churlish of me not to +rep
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2010, 18:06   #346
leveller
Yeti Sports 2 - 2011 Champion!

leveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've been playing Dirt 2 loads over the past few weeks after I got the Codemasters pack in the Steam sale. It's great!

Had a race with Gunsmith the other week and was a good laugh, in fact multiplayer is VERY challenging but great fun. Game For Windows Live name is Schits if anyone wants to hook up.
leveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2010, 18:09   #347
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
add MPUK GUNSMITH to your lists, im always up for a race
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2010, 18:13   #348
leveller
Yeti Sports 2 - 2011 Champion!

leveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleveller has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
add MPUK GUNSMITH to your lists, im always up for a race
Remember you advised getting that G25?

My partner said I had a sad face the other day when I recited how I tried to get a G25 everywhere, so yesterday she decided to buy me a G27 ...

That's love!

leveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2010, 18:20   #349
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
win sir!
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2010, 18:24   #350
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I'm not going to be able to play until at least the end of the month (10GB game is barely compatible with 30GB/month download limit, let alone with mock exams and the like) but I will definitely take you up on racing then. I've already played this from a Steam account my brother owns and all I've got to say is I think I need a G25 too, this is impossible otherwise...
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2010, 21:06   #351
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
AVP: Classic for 2.99

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2010, 21:34   #352
AshT
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blademrk View Post
AVP: Classic for 2.99
The first time I encountered the alien in the vent ... I nearly *hat myself! (even though, as soon as you enter a vent ... you know what's coming )

This game should always be played with the lights off.
Old 16th Jan 2010, 14:20   #353
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Dirt2 at that money is such a bargain! Just snagged AvP, hurrah!
Old 16th Jan 2010, 20:46   #354
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krikkit View Post
Dirt2 at that money is such a bargain!

Very true!

GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2010, 10:50   #355
AshT
Custom User Title

Bioshock 2 - Pre-Purchase Deals ... Bargain!!

Pre-Purchase Deal

Bioshock 2
10% OFF

OR, and this is the good part ...

Bioshock 2 Four Pack
10% OFF
80.97 (=20.24 per game!!)
+ 4 copies of Bioshock 1. If anyone has Bioshock on Steam already then they may gift that extra copy of Bioshock 1 to another friend on Steam!

So ...

Bioshock 1 + Bioshock 2 = 20.24 ...

Old 22nd Jan 2010, 00:48   #356
Sutters
Silent lurker!

Sutters has yet to learn the way of the DremelSutters has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Company of heroes collection is 75%

Company of heroes collection is 75% off for this weekend.

Just a friendly piece of advice; it's cheaper to buy the gold pack + tales of valor rather than the complete pack so it seems! (if you want the 2 expansions also).

Enjoy
Sutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2010, 13:04   #357
Cerberus90
petrolhead

Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.
Was just about to post that up.

Can't decide whether to just buy tales of valour, or get all of them on steam. I've already got the first two, but not on steam.

Does tales of valour integrate with the other two, like opposing fronts did.

Cerberus90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2010, 13:52   #358
Sutters
Silent lurker!

Sutters has yet to learn the way of the DremelSutters has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus90 View Post
Was just about to post that up.

Can't decide whether to just buy tales of valour, or get all of them on steam. I've already got the first two, but not on steam.

Does tales of valour integrate with the other two, like opposing fronts did.
+1

Not sure what to do either as I've only the original on retail.
Sutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Jan 2010, 16:35   #359
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

pimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've just bought CoH: Gold, and I'm considering getting Tales of Valour too. Hmm...

At 3.74 (for CoH: Gold) and with a Metacritic score of 93, I can't really argue...

Edit: Never mind, just bought Tales of Valour, can't argue (again) for 2.49 when it's unlikely I'll ever find it that cheap again.

I have too much revision atm though, so I probably won't install any of them 'til next week

+REP ME FOR BEING WONDERFUL

Last edited by pimonserry; 23rd Jan 2010 at 16:41.
pimonserry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Jan 2010, 16:41   #360
Cerberus90
petrolhead

Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.
I did that too.

ty to stutters for the tip.

Cerberus90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a steal, bargain, bogof, cheap as chips, cheep cheep, chips and curry sauce, derp, free dirt 2, hot and steamy, huge piston, mmm... spelt flour, mmmm... chips, omg free pc, onioncake, pushing in and out, spelled thief wrong, spelt not spelled, steam, steam... mmmm, stop! theif!, the taffer, where is free cheesecake?