Multimodder

pandoraocicat has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraynt View Post
How much are we talking here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandoraocicat
Ive Still got two copies of lead and gold if anyones intrested

Last edited by pandoraocicat; 21st Aug 2010 at 13:40.
pandoraocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Aug 2010, 15:15   #1442
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by barndoor101 View Post
from the trailers it looks ace - its made by the quake wars guys.

and i can imagine it going up to 35-40 quid upon release so 30 quid now might be seen as a bargain.
It looks mediocre from the trailers. Just looks like any other shooter with special running effects thrown in. And it won't go up to 35 or 40 in the shops. Doubt it will go to 40 on Steam.
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Aug 2010, 15:32   #1443
AshT
Custom User Title

AshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A tiny bit tempted to buy the Stalker pack because it has Pripyat, but I already got Shadow and it does not include Clear Sky ... so basically it would be like buying Pripyat for just over 6 quid ...

Hmm, I dunno ... think I can survive until it comes again in a better deal tbh.
AshT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2010, 02:48   #1444
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Bought the STALKER pack even though I have SoC and CS, 6.24 for CoP is enough for me. Not played it yet, and I *love* STALKER.

Once again this thread has cost and saved me money at the same time.
Old 22nd Aug 2010, 10:39   #1445
Ficky Pucker
Ultramodder

Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.
bought stalker pack as well, i too have 2 previous stalker games already but 6.24 is the kind of deal i was waiting for
Ficky Pucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2010, 12:26   #1446
Aterius Gmork
/r/pcmasterrace

Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Does anyone know of a safe US Proxy so I can get US Steam deals? Stalker doesn't even show Shadows of Chernobyl in the shop in Germany? I am soo~ tired of this whole cut this cut that crap, esp. since I can get the uncut retail version ins stores for $8. However updating Stalker is a nightmare, and I hate hunting for CDs. And I still don't have any money in my paypal acc so I could pay one of you to buy it for me.

Edit: Nevermind, won't work. They'll check for the billing adress as well. Damn them.
Aterius Gmork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Aug 2010, 22:39   #1447
pandoraocicat
Multimodder

pandoraocicat has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
anyones intrested i have two spare copies of lead and gold and 1 copy of Gratuitous Space Battles Collector's Edition on steam
pandoraocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Aug 2010, 07:37   #1448
GravitySmacked
Mostly harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I'm interested in Gratuitous Space Battles Collector's Edition; how much?

Find me on Wii U, Xbox Live and PSN under GravitySmacked
GravitySmacked is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Aug 2010, 11:28   #1449
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandoraocicat View Post
anyones intrested i have two spare copies of lead and gold and 1 copy of Gratuitous Space Battles Collector's Edition on steam
The old credit card is expired so when i register the new one ill take a copy of L&G
murraynt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Aug 2010, 20:36   #1450
azrael-
I'm special...

azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Midweek Madness: Plain Sight at 80% off (1.80€).

Is it worth getting?

Xeon E3-1245 v2 3.4 GHz | ASUS P8C WS | 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3 | Samsung 830 256GB | eVGA GTX670 2GB | SB Audigy | Seasonic X-560 | Corsair Obsidian 550D | Dell 2209WA
azrael- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Aug 2010, 22:30   #1451
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

pimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Anyone have Plain Sight and can recommend it?

+REP ME FOR BEING WONDERFUL
pimonserry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Aug 2010, 22:37   #1452
DK63
Resident magpie

DK63 is definitely a rep cheat.DK63 is definitely a rep cheat.DK63 is definitely a rep cheat.DK63 is definitely a rep cheat.DK63 is definitely a rep cheat.DK63 is definitely a rep cheat.DK63 is definitely a rep cheat.DK63 is definitely a rep cheat.DK63 is definitely a rep cheat.DK63 is definitely a rep cheat.DK63 is definitely a rep cheat.
I have it. It is a good game, can be frustrating if you're not winning. Reviews call it a 'one trick pony, but does the trick very well'. For the very low price, definitely worth getting.
Old 25th Aug 2010, 07:59   #1453
AshT
Custom User Title

AshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael- View Post
Midweek Madness: Plain Sight at 80% off (1.80).

Is it worth getting?
27 Steam achievements. 76/100 metascore.

For that price it can be my weekly gamble! Bought.
Old 25th Aug 2010, 19:49   #1454
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

pimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I just bought Plain Sight too Will have to get round to installing it someday..

Should work on the laptop though Steam is pretty decent for finding low-power games

Old 26th Aug 2010, 12:01   #1455
azrael-
I'm special...

azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Well, I bit the bullet and went for Plain Sight as well. That's 1.80€ I'll never see again...

Xeon E3-1245 v2 3.4 GHz | ASUS P8C WS | 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3 | Samsung 830 256GB | eVGA GTX670 2GB | SB Audigy | Seasonic X-560 | Corsair Obsidian 550D | Dell 2209WA
azrael- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Aug 2010, 16:28   #1456
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

Has anyone actually pre-ordered Brink? It looks quite good.. however, if it doesn't pan out I'll be gutted, and I don't normally pay >20 for games either...

Old 26th Aug 2010, 18:09   #1457
AshT
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimonserry View Post
Has anyone actually pre-ordered Brink? It looks quite good.. however, if it doesn't pan out I'll be gutted, and I don't normally pay >20 for games either...
I'm like you in that respect. I usually only pay over 20 for MMOs or Valve games. Steam bargains spoil us tbh

Speaking of which ....

Mount & Blade, 75% OFF, 6.25

Mount & Blade: Warband, 66% OFF, 8.50

Plain Sight (is still on offer), 80% OFF, 1.60

Avencast: Rise of the Mage, 50% OFF, 3.49

Puzzle Dimension, SteamPlay (PC & Mac), 33% OFF, 4.68
Old 26th Aug 2010, 18:17   #1458
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I am very tempted to pre-order Brink.
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Aug 2010, 21:00   #1459
Phalanx
Needs more dragons and stuff.

Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Plain Sight is awesome. For that price it's well worth getting and the multiplayer is just amazing. Even a complete noob catches on within minutes of entering the game and before you know it you're pulling off mind-boggling maneuvres!
Old 27th Aug 2010, 10:25   #1460
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Bought Avencast in the last sale, only played through the training missions so far but it seems a pretty reasonable RPG

Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a steal, bargain, bogof, cheap as chips, cheep cheep, chips and curry sauce, derp, free dirt 2, hot and steamy, huge piston, mmm... spelt flour, mmmm... chips, omg free pc, onioncake, pushing in and out, spelled thief wrong, spelt not spelled, steam, steam... mmmm, stop! theif!, the taffer, where is free cheesecake?