bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 2nd Dec 2009, 13:41   #1
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Forum Modding Update: December 2009

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/modding...ecember-2009/1

Check out some of the latest modding content from our community!

Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2009, 15:44   #2
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Oh hey! I got a mention!

Thankz Mankz

Nice update as always. I really like these monthly things.
Old 2nd Dec 2009, 15:59   #3
DAVEtheRAVE
Procrastination

DAVEtheRAVE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cheers Mankz!
Main Rig: Gigabyte Z87X-D3H . Intel Core i5 4670K 3.4GHz . XFX GTX 260 XXX . Corsair Vengeance 16GB . Crucial M4 64GB . Seagate Barracuda 500GB . Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB . Corsair HX620 . Lian-Li PC7B plus . Dell U2412M . Samsung SM226BW
Secondary Rig: Asus P5Q-E . Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.40GHz . EVGA GT 640 . Corsair 8GB XMS2 . Seagate Barracuda 1TB . Corsair CX430M
DAVEtheRAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2009, 18:52   #4
DarthBeavis
Supermodder

DarthBeavis can run CrysisDarthBeavis can run CrysisDarthBeavis can run CrysisDarthBeavis can run CrysisDarthBeavis can run CrysisDarthBeavis can run CrysisDarthBeavis can run CrysisDarthBeavis can run CrysisDarthBeavis can run CrysisDarthBeavis can run CrysisDarthBeavis can run Crysis
thanks!
Old 2nd Dec 2009, 19:48   #5
confusis
Kiwi-modder

confusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysis
coolcool - might want to update it with the voting thread for the contest though
confusis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 01:03   #6
Autti
Multimodder

Autti has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Its great that bit-tech take such a good interest in the modding community now
Cygnus X1 for MOTY!
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 01:25   #7
Cleveland216
Carbon Fiber King

Cleveland216 has yet to learn the way of the DremelCleveland216 has yet to learn the way of the DremelCleveland216 has yet to learn the way of the DremelCleveland216 has yet to learn the way of the DremelCleveland216 has yet to learn the way of the DremelCleveland216 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Guess I need to work hard and be more original with my build
Cleveland216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 02:38   #8
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Nice article with several key areas of our latest projects, people and discussions.
Well done once again, Mankz.
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 07:15   #9
bentleya
Lian Li Snail :)

bentleya has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbentleya has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great job Mankz .
bentleya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 21:10   #10
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Why thanks, sorry on the MNPCtech compo front, I didn't realise the thread was closing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland216 View Post
Guess I need to work hard and be more original with my build
Originality has nothing to do with it, its just good or different ideas and good execution.

Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote