bit-tech.net

Old 3rd Dec 2009, 16:23   #1
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
VIA unveils Mobile-ITX

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...s-mobile-itx/1

VIA has taken the wraps of its new Mobile-ITX form factor, which crams an x86 compatible CPU, memory, and chipset into a 6x6cm space - although requires a separate IO board.

Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 16:39   #2
tad2008
Supermodder

tad2008 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well it seems that in the article over on "Slash Gear" that it has the following specs:

CPU modules based on the Mobile-ITX form factor integrate core CPU, chipset and memory functionality and I/O that includes the CRT, DVP and TTL display support, HD Audio, IDE, USB 2.0, as well as PCI Express, SMBus, GPIO, LPC, SDIO and PS2 signals, through customizable baseboards.

I wonder how many lanes that PCI Express socket has and if you could get it to run Crysis, lol

On a more serious note though, it'd make an admirably small and incredibly compact HTPC board or even some along the lines of a netbook )
tad2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 16:43   #3
scawp
Multimodder

scawp has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
will it run crysis?
scawp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 16:44   #4
scawp
Multimodder

scawp has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by tad2008
Well it seems that in the article over on "Slash Gear" that it has the following specs:

CPU modules based on the Mobile-ITX form factor integrate core CPU, chipset and memory functionality and I/O that includes the CRT, DVP and TTL display support, HD Audio, IDE, USB 2.0, as well as PCI Express, SMBus, GPIO, LPC, SDIO and PS2 signals, through customizable baseboards.

I wonder how many lanes that PCI Express socket has and if you could get it to run Crysis, lol

On a more serious note though, it'd make an admirably small and incredibly compact HTPC board or even some along the lines of a netbook )
bet me to it!
scawp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 16:58   #5
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
PC in a shoe?
PC in a sandwich?
PC in a book?
PC in a...
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 17:22   #6
Horizon
Dremel Worthy

Horizon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The whole barebones motherboard idea is appealing, wish they would apply the concept it to regular motherboards, pretty much just comes with the Chipset, PCI, SATA, USB, and Ethernet on board. Everything else would be enabled via drop-in card.
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 18:35   #7
Drexial
Supermodder

Drexial has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon
The whole barebones motherboard idea is appealing, wish they would apply the concept it to regular motherboards, pretty much just comes with the Chipset, PCI, SATA, USB, and Ethernet on board. Everything else would be enabled via drop-in card.
That would be an idea. Just allow people to drop in their own Processor, video card, hard drives and optical drives. Ya know what ever they see as needing.....
Drexial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 20:54   #8
theevilelephant
Ultramodder

theevilelephant can run Crysistheevilelephant can run Crysistheevilelephant can run Crysistheevilelephant can run Crysistheevilelephant can run Crysistheevilelephant can run Crysistheevilelephant can run Crysistheevilelephant can run Crysis
If this was available now we would have ordered some at work will have to make do with pico and nano itx boards instead.
theevilelephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 21:24   #9
dec
[blank space]

dec has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi1ez
PC in a shoe?
PC in a sandwich?
PC in a book?
PC in a...
comb
PC in a hat?
PC in a glove?
PC in a Windows 7 Whopper? XD
PC in a....
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 22:37   #10
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dec View Post
comb
PC in a hat?
PC in a glove?
PC in a Windows 7 Whopper? XD
PC in a....
PC?

Oh wait, they've done that.
Old 4th Dec 2009, 01:47   #11
Ross1
Multimodder

Ross1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run Crysis
are we playing green pc and ham?

I could not, would not, on a boat.
I will not, will not, with a goat.
I will not pc in the rain.
I will not pc on a train.
Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
Not in a car! You let me be!
I do not pc in a box.
I do not pc with a fox.
I will not pc in a house.
I do not pc with a mouse.
I do not pc here or there.
I do not pc ANYWHERE!
Ross1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2009, 03:00   #12
Hazza
Supermodder

Hazza has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Haha! Well played sir :-P
Old 4th Dec 2009, 03:19   #13
livesabitch
life is what you make it!

livesabitch has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross1

I do not pc in a box.
I do not pc with a fox.
I do not pc ANYWHERE!
now this should be written in the custom pc mag! great little poem. well done mate.
Old 4th Dec 2009, 13:29   #14
TWeaK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross1 View Post

I do not pc in a box.
I do not pc with a fox.
I do not pc ANYWHERE!
+1 million rep. Definitely put this in the mag
Old 4th Dec 2009, 14:30   #15
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I wonder who will be the first to H2O cool one of these?
Old 4th Dec 2009, 15:00   #16
leeroy
What's a Dremel?

leeroy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
I wonder who will be the first to H2O cool one of these?
you mean drop it in a glass of water?
leeroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2009, 17:55   #17
alpaca
llama eats dremel

alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
no, spit on it occasionally
Old 4th Dec 2009, 21:42   #18
nicae
Multimodder

nicae has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
they just made throwing the hackers pc out of the lan party completly un-awesome
C2D E8400 :: PNY 8800GT 512MB :: 2x2GB G.SKILL Pi Black DDR2 800 4-4-4-12 :: Asus Maximus Formula :: WindowsXP SP3 :: 2x320GB HDDs RAID0 :: Zalman CNPS9500 LED :: OCZ Freeze :: SevenTeam ST-550PAG 550W
nicae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2009, 10:59   #19
l3v1ck
really joined on Dec 24th 2004.

l3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'd be more interested in VIA fitting their Nano to a micro ATX motherboard. A quiet media PC would be nice.
The old Dennis Forums (CPC, PC Pro, Mac User etc) - Meeting Place lives on. You're welcome to visit it HERE
l3v1ck is offline   Reply With Quote