bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 1st Apr 2011, 16:37   #141
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Wow buddy now I want to buy a wii... a watercooled one!!! Amazing job buddy, excellent idea and execution! Bravo!!! Keep on modding brother!!
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Apr 2011, 16:48   #142
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
AnG3L <- If the price is right, everything's for sale!

Thanks man, I will! I gave up beer and apparently modding is just as addictive!

And right back at you! Keep it up!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Apr 2011, 23:19   #143
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
Holy ....It's "The Mother of all Wii mods!"
Old 2nd Apr 2011, 01:58   #144
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
Holy ....It's "The Mother of all Wii mods!"
Most definitely .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Apr 2011, 03:03   #145
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow...wow.
Just in time for the spring thaw too. See you next year!
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Apr 2011, 19:45   #146
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Ty guys.

Sorry Cheaps... But the rules have changed this year!

First up the G5 is far from done. This has got to be done.

Second I'm gonna be modding my CarPC, starting in a couple of weeks. Right now I just want to sit down and enjoy non-modding for some days!

Just a couple of more pics taken today, since the black t-shirt at the bottom of the last setup didn't really do it. The sun wasn't as bright today, but I think they turned out well anyways.

Good and bad feedback is welcome!
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!

Last edited by Angel OD; 24th Sep 2011 at 10:40.
Old 2nd Apr 2011, 22:12   #147
sixfootsideburns
modeteer

sixfootsideburns has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsixfootsideburns has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
filthy... this is just filthy...
sixfootsideburns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Apr 2011, 23:02   #148
domthecondom
Noob Modder

domthecondom has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice one just read the whole project log amaizing work and if Nintendo sold these I WOULD BUY ONE
domthecondom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 00:43   #149
Dragonite
Multimodder

Dragonite has yet to learn the way of the DremelDragonite has yet to learn the way of the DremelDragonite has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by domthecondom View Post
Nice one just read the whole project log amaizing work and if Nintendo sold these I WOULD BUY ONE
Are you really sure about that? considering the craftsmanship the price would be really high but I guess you get quality and looks thereafter as well
Dragonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 00:59   #150
domthecondom
Noob Modder

domthecondom has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonite View Post
Are you really sure about that? considering the craftsmanship the price would be really high but I guess you get quality and looks thereafter as well
I would only have it to make my room look good
domthecondom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 01:09   #151
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
This things just crazy and brilliant at the same time...top modding..+rep
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 01:20   #152
Reaver
What's a Dremel?

Reaver has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That's amazing! I still can't quite believe that it's a Wii...
Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 12:48   #153
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
purrrfect!
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 13:02   #154
ringo
Supermodder

ringo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Amazing Wii mod.
ringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 13:24   #155
awadon
Multimodder

awadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitawadon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Stars and reputation added. This work deserve it !
awadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 13:47   #156
WolfandAngel
Got fins?

WolfandAngel has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very, very nice!!

wolfie

We're people who have the patience and know the pain of sleeving. And love it.

Please excuse my English I haven't fully mastered it yet.
WolfandAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 14:44   #157
Hex
Paul?!

Hex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run Crysis
Fantastic mod

Resident AC:Brotherhood fangirl.

YouTube | AC:BH on XBL/PC as HexyWoo | RockBand | ScoreHero | Raptr | xbl | Steam | Twitter | Get some free food!
Hex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2011, 14:46   #158
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Thanks alot guys!

It means the world to me that you people follow my mods in here and keeps raising the bar for awesomeness!
Old 4th Apr 2011, 05:04   #159
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Screw Nintendo, your design is perfect.
Old 4th Apr 2011, 11:16   #160
matiss
Multimodder

matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.
Absolut wonderful mod and that with a wii +rep
matiss is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode