bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 17th Feb 2010, 09:37   #481
Warrior24_7
Banned

Warrior24_7 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Psst...Elton, are you there? Yoo hoo, Elton?
Warrior24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2010, 09:52   #482
Warrior24_7
Banned

Who said mobiles can't game?

http://www.fudzilla.com/content/view/17631/1/
Old 17th Feb 2010, 10:02   #483
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
piss off troll
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2010, 17:17   #484
thehippoz
Banned

thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
you wouldn't go by the alias *******sword on other forums would you =] I remember when you roid raged that bucktooth who claimed to have a 145 iq, and he never posted again on the evga forums hehehe

that **** was the funniest of threads ever.. for those that don't know- he made a name like Elton. but with the period on the end, and he knew evga was closed on the weekends so saturday night- all you saw was Elton. same avatar and everything posting on every thread how he liked the buttsecks and how him and another forum member liked to do things XD

can't remember his name but he got so mad the mods were'nt around to take it down and it was up all sunday, he roid rage quit the forum forever
thehippoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2010, 15:21   #485
Warrior24_7
Banned

Quote:
"he made a name like Elton. but with the period on the end, and he knew evga was closed on the weekends so saturday night- all you saw was Elton. same avatar and everything"
Quote:
"posting on every thread how he liked the buttsecks and how him and another forum member liked to do things XD"

Same name AND same avatar? Hmmmm....
Old 18th Feb 2010, 15:52   #486
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
god you are ****ing pathetic. I **** finer forms of human existence then you.
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Feb 2010, 06:12   #487
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Well, I've been on a break from things, but honestly, I don't know what compelled you to make me refute my own points...if you were to say, post up your points, then perhaps we might have a good conversation.
Old 19th Feb 2010, 13:23   #488
Warrior24_7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elton
Well, I've been on a break from things, but honestly, I don't know what compelled you to make me refute my own points...if you were to say, post up your points, then perhaps we might have a good conversation.
There is no need for me to ask you to do that. Your points are already posted, I did that for you, remember? They're still there, just go back and re-tead them as I know you have time and again. You just can't think of anything to say against such damning evidence! You also said to prove you wrong! I did that as well too. So there you go!
Old 19th Feb 2010, 17:11   #489
thehippoz
Banned

thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
hahah every forum needs one
thehippoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Feb 2010, 21:03   #490
Warrior24_7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith
Who,your mom? Or is it your dad? Or both
Old 19th Feb 2010, 21:34   #491
barndoor101
Bring back the demote thread!

barndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior24_7 View Post
Who,your mom? Or is it your dad? Or both
i think the 2nd censored wordstarted with 's' and ended with 'hit'. but its interesting how the parents was the first thing you went to... something troubling you?
barndoor101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Feb 2010, 00:14   #492
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
There is no need for me to ask you to do that. Your points are already posted, I did that for you, remember? They're still there, just go back and re-tead them as I know you have time and again. You just can't think of anything to say against such damning evidence! You also said to prove you wrong! I did that as well too. So there you go!
I was asking you to post points that weren't mine to refute. Why would I refute my own points if I agreed with them..they are mine after all.
Old 20th Feb 2010, 04:30   #493
Warrior24_7
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
I was asking you to post points that weren't mine to refute. Why would I refute my own points if I agreed with them..they are mine after all.
No you didn't, you said "...if you were to say, post up your points, then perhaps we might have a good conversation."-Elton. Again, a lie. Nowhere did you say post "somebody else's" points! Why would I do that anyway? This is about "you"! You can't run Elton. Just because you agree with them doesn't make you right! If you think you're right, prove it! "I" did! For example you said the cellphone couldn't downlaod an HD movie...prove it! It's all right there, prove yourself right! You don't got it in you!
Old 20th Feb 2010, 21:00   #494
Elton
Proud Model M User

A cellphone can't play HD native 1080p movies, hell some basic laptops have trouble with that.

The fundamental problem with arguing now is that we're beating a dead horse, and that you can't really read...at all..you're telling me I have to argue with myself, which inherently makes no real sense..
Old 20th Feb 2010, 22:06   #495
Warrior24_7
Banned

Quote:
A cellphone can't play HD native 1080p movies, hell some basic laptops have trouble with that.

The fundamental problem with arguing now is that we're beating a dead horse, and that you can't really read...at all..you're telling me I have to argue with myself, which inherently makes no real sense..
The only one beating a dead horse is you! You've been using the same ole tired tactic of denial and advoidence. You'll say something get proven wrong, run and hide, come back, try to change the subject... rinse and repeat! It's not going to work! The problem is that you can't tell the truth! You get proven wrong (like you asked) time and again, and instead of admitting it, you'll run from it, try and ignore it, try and change the subject, or flat out lie! Like right now, you said that cell phones couldn't download HD movies! You were proven VERY wrong (as usual), and now are trying to change to, they can't play native 1080p movies! You realize that arguing with yourself inherently makes no real sense because you're wrong! There is no argument there, you realize that. You also realize that there is no way out of that either! That is why you continually want the subject changed. YOU CAN'T RUN FROM IT, CAN'T FIX IT, CAN'T CHANGE IT, or DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, EXCEPT ADMIT IT! YOU ARE WRONG, YOU LOST, AND YOU KNOW IT! If you don't think so then prove yourself right! It's easy if you know what you're talking about, it's not if you don't! You'd rather keep taking blows to your credibility than admit the truth. Everybody see it, and everybody knows it...you lost!
Old 21st Feb 2010, 17:14   #496
Ape
Suck my barrel

Ape has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
There is something very wrong about you. Like special needs or something. I imagine your nurse will be along soon.

The only benefit of you staying in this thread is that Elton is bothering to spend time entertaining you.

Elton, just give up!
Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2010, 01:48   #497
Warrior24_7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape
There is something very wrong about you. Like special needs or something. I imagine your nurse will be along soon.

The only benefit of you staying in this thread is that Elton is bothering to spend time entertaining you.

Elton, just give up!
You know whats funny about these types of 2 bit responses, is that "you're" still here! These dumbasses have advice for everybody else, except themselves! You keep hangning around and around, yet keep complaining about hanging around! If you honestly had something else better to do...you'd do it! So, with that said keep hagining around. Elton, you lost, yuo're wrong, take his advice because there is NOTHING else you can do.
Old 22nd Feb 2010, 01:55   #498
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
PEOPLE! We're now going to take a swift break to see if anyone actually believes Warrior24_7's claim to be an adult father of college age children. Just put either 'aye' for 'Yes, Warrior24_7 is a fine, and upstanding forumite who knows how to admit when he's wrong' and 'nay' for 'No, Warrior24_7 is a greasy, friendless thirteen year old with dyslexia who wouldn't know rational debate if it danced on his head.'

In other news, Warrior24_7, could you now do us all a favour. Stop replying to other people. Write a concise (less than 10 bullet points of 1 sentence each) list of your beliefs and arguments from this thread. I will then reply to them, since I think everyone else has given up hoping for rationality. This is the last-ditch opportunity for you to redeem your rambling and pointless argument. If this works we can then close the thread?

Also - NAY
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2010, 02:11   #499
javaman
May irritate Eyes

javaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for president
sounds fair, as a result I won't vote till after the debate.
javaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2010, 03:03   #500
Elton
Proud Model M User

I'm stubborn but even at this point, rationality can only go so far, and I don't like sounding condescending but really man, I've won, you couldn't even scrape up points for me to disprove, perhaps I may re-word things, but the fundamental thing is that in a debate, you can't possibly expect someone to honestly give a rebuttal to their own points, thats the job of the opposition.

Oh and phones technically can't DL HD movies since it would take ages for it to do, i mean the thing is 1GB and you have to move around don't ya?