bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 23rd Dec 2009, 15:13   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Firefox 'Fennec' due in days

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/20...-due-in-days/1

The smartphone-optimised version of Mozilla's Firefox - codenamed Fennec - is due in the next few days, according to a spokesman from the Mozilla Foundation

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 15:35   #2
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
i cannot wait for this, the standard browser in the hero is ok but nothing special.

does anyoine know if this will support current FF plugins?
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 15:48   #3
Skiddywinks
Hypermodder

Skiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the DremelSkiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Do want on Blackberry.
Skiddywinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 16:11   #4
dire_wolf
Last Of The Dovakhiin

dire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for president
I've been running the beta on my toshiba tg01 for a few weeks, it's very nice. Can't wait for a final release on winmo, the beta is much better than IE/Opera
dire_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 16:21   #5
raafe
What's a Dremel?

raafe has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Been running the beta on my n900 and it's fantastic, although the maemo browser is also fantastic and is based on firefox anyway (i think)

Also the n900 has been avalible on contract with vodafone and pay as you go on the nokia site for a while now

http://www.nokiaretail.co.uk/Brands/...nt_n97_wrapper
raafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 17:27   #6
Cupboard
I'm not a modder.

Cupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looking forward to this on WinMo... had a go with an very early beta which was rubbish - it loaded something but I have no idea what and wasn't a web page at all.

It will have to be good to beat Opera though.
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 17:35   #7
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by raafe View Post
Also the n900 has been avalible on contract with vodafone and pay as you go on the nokia site for a while now
Huh - they snuck that out sans fanfare. I was in two minds as to whether I should get the N900 or the Motorola Milestone, and ended up with the Milestone as I didn't think the N900 was available yet.
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2009, 01:00   #8
SBS
Minimodder

SBS has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The final nail in the coffin of Opera?
SBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2009, 16:59   #9
legoman666
Beat to fit, paint to match.

legoman666 has yet to learn the way of the Dremellegoman666 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not to excited about it. The default browser on the N900 is firefox based already and is more than adequate. It has flash, javascript, and firefox addons can be ported to it easily (I have adblock plus and greasemonkey installed). I tried the Fennec beta on the n810 and it was unbelievably slow, but I imagine it has changed since then.
legoman666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2009, 09:51   #10
keir
S p i t F i r e

keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
AFAIK This is already on the N900 anyway.
keir is offline   Reply With Quote