bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Software

Old 24th Dec 2009, 00:06   #1
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
Software to store phone numbers?

What software do you guys use? I need a good and simple one.
Old 24th Dec 2009, 00:18   #2
lamboman
I *am* a Dremel

lamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremellamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremellamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremellamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Meh, not tried Windows Contacts? Built in, works well...and if you are on Vista or 7, there is a Sidebar gadget for both. I use it all the time, works well.
lamboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2009, 02:21   #3
viba
What's a Dremel?

viba has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I just use my head.
viba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2009, 09:29   #4
okenobi
Ultramodder

okenobi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.okenobi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.okenobi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.okenobi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.okenobi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.okenobi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.okenobi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.okenobi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.okenobi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.okenobi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.okenobi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
If it's for Sony Ericsson, try MyPhoneExplorer.

Otherwise, most of the manufacturers do their own proprietary stuff which you can use to back your phone up.
okenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2009, 17:34   #5
DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
My phone has no pc connectivity... i will take a look at those programs that you guys told me.
Old 26th Dec 2009, 00:39   #6
Akava
Lurking...

Akava has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkava has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkava has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkava has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkava has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkava has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You could always look into getting a cheap SIM card reader, they can be picked up for a couple of quid and will (obviously) copy all your phone number onto you comp for you.
The Main Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 ~ 3.0 | Artic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro | Asus P5E | 8GB OCZ Gold DDR2 1066MHZ | ATI HIS HD4870 | 640GB WD : 1TB WD | Coolermaster CM690 | Dell 2407 24" | Razer Lycosa | Razer DeathAdder
Akava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 12:01   #7
DXR_13KE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akava View Post
You could always look into getting a cheap SIM card reader, they can be picked up for a couple of quid and will (obviously) copy all your phone number onto you comp for you.
My problem is that most of my phone numbers are on my phone memory, it is a Nokia 3510i so no connectivity to the pc, and it's screen is almost dead... now i got a sony w910i (christmas present) and i need to find a way to unlock it's carrier... i think vodaphone will unlock it for a price.

Thank you!
Old 26th Dec 2009, 13:25   #8
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Notepad?

It's simple and it works
Old 26th Dec 2009, 13:53   #9
DXR_13KE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilodon View Post
Notepad?

It's simple and it works
Started using excel, but that is also a good idea.