Home-cut jibs at discount Prices

Cutter McJ1b has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Should I get a PSP Go?

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/2010/01...-get-a-psp-go/

Cutter McJ1b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 14:32   #2
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter McJ1b
I thought it might also be interesting to see if anyone else suffered from this affliction of wanting to buy a portable console and then never using it?
Yeah, I sold my GBA - I bought it full of ideas about wasted time on buses I could play it, and in fact used it about twice. Kept the PSP, though - it does more than play games. God the Go's ugly, though - what's wrong with a normal PSP?
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 14:34   #3
harveypooka
Fond of rumpots and crackpots

harveypooka has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
They cost a fortune!
harveypooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 14:34   #4
sear

Don't buy the PSP Go. If you must get a PSP, get the regular PSP-3000. There is no reason to get the PSP Go whatsoever - it has a smaller screen, it has a less comfortable design, and no disc drive means any games that you previously had are totally useless. On top of that, the base cost is more expensive, and the regular PSP can do all the same PSN stuff the PSP Go can, including downloading retail games. You also have to buy totally new peripherals for it, since Sony decided to make sure nothing old would be compatible with it (apparently a way of consoling retailers, who didn't want to stock the device due to all the games being digital).
Old 6th Jan 2010, 14:45   #5
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
No.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 14:54   #6
proxess
Hypermodder

proxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for president
No.
Ubuntu #8076 / Linux #429448
proxess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 15:03   #7
dolphin-promotions
Modder

dolphin-promotions has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Bought a DS Lite for myself when they first came out. Played it for about 5 hours. It has kept my girlfriend entertained ever since, so i can't complain really.
dolphin-promotions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 15:04   #8
Omnituens
Hypermodder

Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
No. Just get FFVII on a normal PSP. It's not PSPGo exclusive, it can be downloaded and played fine on the PSP 1000/2000/3000 models. And they are cheaper, and more comfortable to use (for me at least).
Old 6th Jan 2010, 15:13   #9
Spiny
Multimodder

Spiny has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
No.
Spiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 15:16   #10
Aracos
Elite

Aracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run Crysis
Everyone says no, you know the answer is no, but I have a feeling you'll get one anyway? Is this more like one of those convince me not to get one posts that's hidden as a "should I get one?".
Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | openSUSE
Aracos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 15:27   #11
Skiddywinks
Hypermodder

Skiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the DremelSkiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
No. There are plenty of other ways of playing FF7 anyway, and at the end of the day, if you really want a portable, a PSP3000 is a much better way to go about it. For the love of God, do not support the PSP Go!
Skiddywinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 15:33   #12
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
No
Old 6th Jan 2010, 15:33   #13
flibblesan
Destroyer

flibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
No
flibblesan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 16:18   #14
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Sifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Y....

I mean no.

My weblog is The Wired Jester.
Photos on Flickr.
Sifter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 16:39   #15
andrew8200m
All of the hilarious

andrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyan
No. Hunt for the original PSP and if possible the japanese version. The original is better mate and more robust. The japanese version of th original also has a much better screen

Andy
andrew8200m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 16:52   #16
eek
CAMRA ***.

eek has yet to learn the way of the Dremeleek has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yes.

This post is sponsored by j2o - it's metter to bix things up!
eek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 16:55   #17
Narishma
Multimodder

Narishma has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
As others have said, get the normal PSP-3000 instead. It does everything the PSP Go does and more and cheaper.
Narishma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 17:48   #18
nukeman8
Hypermodder

nukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
just to be different, buy a PS1 with the screen attachment and a battery pack for it.
Anything's better than the psp go :P
nukeman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 18:25   #19
SteveU
Multimodder

SteveU has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just save you money and imagine playing FF7 in your head.

Remember the golden rule about playing older games, they rarely live up to the memory of playing them the first time round!
SteveU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 19:19   #20
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.
no

how about iPhone 3GS: one device to replace them all. jailbreak it and put PSX on there for your favourite games.