bit-tech.net

Old 2nd Jun 2010, 14:27   #161
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Exhaust fans look good without damaging the style of the case, very nice .
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2010, 16:12   #162
Nicksen
Danish Kid :D

Nicksen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks amazing!
Nicksen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2010, 17:04   #163
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Sick! I love when I see quick updates of this project! Again, moooooooar!!! Mod on bro
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2010, 17:13   #164
Fabou
Supermodder

Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fabou is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Those hole are really perfectly circle shaped. I'm sure holesaw seller hate you for unfair competition.
I really like your comment mate I wish I could express myself like this too! Thanks buddy!!
Fabou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2010, 20:50   #165
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
Exhaust fans look good without damaging the style of the case, very nice .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicksen View Post
Looks amazing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnG3L View Post
Sick! I love when I see quick updates of this project! Again, moooooooar!!! Mod on bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabou View Post
Those hole are really perfectly circle shaped. I'm sure holesaw seller hate you for unfair competition.
Thanks guys

Got a parcel from Germany today It was pretty late and I really didn't fancy anything to strenuous so just went ahead and made probably the last full component test fit. Not really much to photograph but did make a video after it was all together

Contents

4 x enermax everest 120mm
1 x twin 12" UV ccfl
2 x 45 degree compression fittings
2 x black res brackets because snapped my last ones
1 x led port for the res

got the fans on

Last edited by Editor22; 2nd Jun 2010 at 22:56.
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jun 2010, 23:23   #166
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Got a quick question. Are you going to leave fans as it is or are you going to paint/mod them?
Thanks
Old 2nd Jun 2010, 23:43   #167
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I had considered spraying the fins blue but I'm going to wait until the grills on and see how they look
Old 3rd Jun 2010, 14:56   #168
Nicksen

Really nicely done! Love it!
Old 3rd Jun 2010, 15:23   #169
ModaRobby
Supermodder

ModaRobby has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
I had considered spraying the fins blue but I'm going to wait until the grills on and see how they look
The Enermax Everest and Cluster fans are awesome. Especially when they are painted.
Old 3rd Jun 2010, 16:26   #170
phenoptix
Multimodder

phenoptix has yet to learn the way of the Dremelphenoptix has yet to learn the way of the Dremelphenoptix has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thats a very nice looking scratch build, I'll be following from now on!
phenoptix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jun 2010, 22:50   #171
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Thanks guys

Got home early from work today so made some headway on the top panel.

First up was to remove the panel and give it a light sand with some 800 wet and dry to remove all the rough edges from the cutting I did the other day. Also got the smoked plexi panel masked up and ready.

Using the aluminium top as a template I began to make some multi coloured markings to run some ideas about.

Then drilled some 3mm pilot holes followed by 10mm

I then marked up the lines to join each hole and set about it with the jigsaw making sure I stayed a good 1mm inside the line to allow a nice finish with filing/sanding.

Still have the filing and sanding to do but had a test fit before calling it a night

Right that's all I got
Old 4th Jun 2010, 08:23   #172
voigts
Hypermodder

voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
this is some really nice work your doing here. I just read up on your log. Taking my first foray into aluminum on my current project, i can appreciate the time and attention to detail your are doing here.
Old 4th Jun 2010, 10:00   #173
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The top grills look great. The fans look pretty cool to IMO.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jun 2010, 11:56   #174
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

Very nice and neat man, keep going!
Old 4th Jun 2010, 14:48   #175
Nicksen

Once again nicely done. I'm looking forward to see the fans up and running with that top panel. Looks great!

Last edited by Nicksen; 5th Jun 2010 at 11:05.
Old 5th Jun 2010, 11:19   #176
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by voigts View Post
this is some really nice work your doing here. I just read up on your log. Taking my first foray into aluminum on my current project, i can appreciate the time and attention to detail your are doing here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
The top grills look great. The fans look pretty cool to IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnG3L View Post
Very nice and neat man, keep going!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicksen View Post
Once again nicely done. I'm looking forward to see the fans up and running with that top panel. Looks great!

Thanks again guys, I have just been informed that my photobucket account has overstepped its bandwith allowance for the month I started using flikr for the last few posts but I'm really not getting along with it. anyone have any any ideas on a new hosting site for the pictures?
Old 5th Jun 2010, 11:48   #177
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Thanks again guys, I have just been informed that my photobucket account has overstepped its bandwith allowance for the month I started using flikr for the last few posts but I'm really not getting along with it. anyone have any any ideas on a new hosting site for the pictures?
What's your trouble with flickr? I find it very convenient.
Old 5th Jun 2010, 11:50   #178
dembones
Minimodder

dembones has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Damn that's nice.
dembones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jun 2010, 16:14   #179
ModaRobby
Supermodder

ModaRobby has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedsurd View Post
What's your trouble with flickr? I find it very convenient.
Do you post tweets on twitter or hoots on hooter?
Old 5th Jun 2010, 19:20   #180
skreenname
Allons-y!

skreenname has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You could use Bit-Tech's hosting.
skreenname is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode