bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 13th May 2011, 21:13   #981
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Thanks a lot guys. And welcome to bit-tech vassago.

@Paultan- The color of mine is Black Pearl, very nice.
Old 14th May 2011, 04:16   #982
ben.peterson
What's a Dremel?

ben.peterson has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I have to say... This is by FAR the best looking "computer" I've ever seen. You have single-handedly given me all of the motivation I will ever need to start a scratch build, and at the same time ruthlessly shot down any chance I ever had at being completely satisfied with anything I could ever build.

Not that my props are needed for you to know you've completed a job well done.... but they are yours nonetheless.

I only have one question for you.. just because i simply can't get enough of this rig... how about some temps?
ben.peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2011, 22:09   #983
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila View Post

Along with the spread I received some great goodies as well. Thanks to Custom PC, Quiet PC, Fractal design and Corsair.

Congrats Attila! ....I'm looking forward to seeing if you decide to mod that R3 case
Old 27th May 2011, 00:25   #984
HandMadeAndroid
That's handy.

HandMadeAndroid has yet to learn the way of the DremelHandMadeAndroid has yet to learn the way of the DremelHandMadeAndroid has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
like seeing an old friend, well done man
i7 3770k, Asus P8Z77-I , 16gb Patriot 1866 ddr3,EVGA 670FTW, Bitfenix Prodigy,crucial M4 128ssd,western digital black 2tb storage, wacom intuos/ i7 sandy bridge kobalt 17" laptop,120ssd, 8gb crucial ram, 500gb7200 WD storage drive, nvidia 555m 3gb/64gb iPad 2
HandMadeAndroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jun 2012, 12:21   #985
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
congrats Atilla,its the best mod i ve ever seen....well done
Zsolt Guriga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jun 2012, 17:37   #986
Furball Zen
Shut up and Mod

Furball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run Crysis
Thanks for bumping this... id never seen it

Guides: Modular PSU ~ FC foam removal Mods: Blue on Black ~ DVD-ROM Worklog: Acronymus ~ Carbide

@furballzen ~ Admin at Xoxide Forums
Furball Zen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jun 2012, 19:12   #987
SilveR_172
Supermodder

SilveR_172 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSilveR_172 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furball Zen View Post
Thanks for bumping this... id never seen it
As you said , its a brilliant piece of work ! Love the final photos , Just shows it looks beautiful at any angle
SilveR_172 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aluminium, oldnewby

View Mode