bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 17th Feb 2010, 10:52   #1
octoberfest
What's a Dremel?

octoberfest has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The World Of Tanks thread

IMO: no orks, no elves - no money, right? http://www.gametrailers.com/video/de...15#new_comment

EDIT:

Meet up and game with other bit readers at our official World of Tanks channel:
Name: bit-gamer
Password: bit-gamer

Marvin's guide to skinning
Krikkit's _crash tip

Last edited by Krikkit; 27th Sep 2011 at 15:47. Reason: Added skin links
octoberfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2010, 10:54   #2
DragunovHUN
Go ahead, spell my name wrong.

DragunovHUN can run CrysisDragunovHUN can run CrysisDragunovHUN can run CrysisDragunovHUN can run CrysisDragunovHUN can run CrysisDragunovHUN can run CrysisDragunovHUN can run CrysisDragunovHUN can run CrysisDragunovHUN can run CrysisDragunovHUN can run CrysisDragunovHUN can run Crysis
AWESOME
DragunovHUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2010, 11:07   #3
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Sweet. If they do it right that could be just the MMO WW2 nuts are desperate for.
Old 17th Feb 2010, 11:26   #4
UncertainGod
Ultramodder

UncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
And it's going to be free to play.

Here are some clever words from clever word peoples at RPS

PSN ID: Sp4rkR4t
UncertainGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2010, 11:28   #5
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Ah. Free to play = paid-for upgrades = arms race. Whoever pays kicks mondo ass.
Old 17th Feb 2010, 11:45   #6
UncertainGod
Ultramodder

UncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Free to play can work well though, it just depends on how greedy they are.

PSN ID: Sp4rkR4t
UncertainGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2010, 14:05   #7
DarkLord7854
Pew pew lazerz

DarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run Crysis
Ooh this looks interesting
Old 18th Feb 2010, 14:47   #8
Kettle
What's a Dremel?

Kettle has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
this sounds cracking awsome according to the trailer.
Kettle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2010, 15:51   #9
ernestBurney
Who What Where?

ernestBurney has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I do not rate this idea. End of.
Old 18th Feb 2010, 16:42   #10
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.
looks great, as long as there's skills involved, rather than playing a glorified spreadsheet, im in.
Old 3rd Mar 2010, 16:28   #11
octoberfest
What's a Dremel?

They posted the German tank tree on their forums: http://worldoftanks.com/gallery/art/1 There'd be Maus and King Tiger... hope these two won't be available to premium accs only...
Old 15th Apr 2010, 06:58   #12
octoberfest
What's a Dremel?

1st Gameplay Trailer

They finally released the gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJd9iCbpwuI

Last edited by octoberfest; 15th Apr 2010 at 07:04.
Old 20th Jul 2010, 14:27   #13
octoberfest
What's a Dremel?

Is anyone already playing the cbt? There's still a bunch of keys left here http://www.mmoabc.com/giveaway/world...a-key-giveaway

I'm already driving a Grille.

New Gameplay trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpDrzmzIUaE

The game is actually lots of fun, tho not that realistic as Men of War.
Old 20th Jul 2010, 15:23   #14
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Ooh, signed up to a beta! A rare event for me, I always seem to miss them.
Old 20th Jul 2010, 15:34   #15
DarkLord7854
Pew pew lazerz

DarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberfest View Post
*snip*
Sweet! Signed up
Old 20th Jul 2010, 15:35   #16
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Will be fun for a while, but I wouldn't call it a MMORPG in any way. It's rather a tactical online shooter with some advancement-systems, like we allready know from Battlefield and the likes.

And F2P with a cash-shop... well yeah... not really my cup of tea.

Stop using your smartphone as much and look up!
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jul 2010, 15:36   #17
Krikkit
Super Moderator

F2P with a shop is ok as long as the players willing to pay for all the upgrades don't totally destroy the lower-ranking players. If they have a chance it's all good.
Old 20th Jul 2010, 16:41   #18
Jipa
Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Jipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run Crysis
This is the only time I've been even mildly interested in a MMO. Still not nearly enough to try it, though. Looks like a mess on the videos :I
Old 20th Jul 2010, 16:41   #19
kingred
Surfacing sucks!

kingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
I started playing last friday, i am grinding my way up to a panzer 4, currently rolling around in a p3 and a spII.

damn this game is fun, i came across a vk (just below a maus) and that thing requires at least 5 people hammering on it to kill it. Good fun
kingred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jul 2010, 17:15   #20
octoberfest
What's a Dremel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jipa View Post
Looks like a mess on the videos :I
Some matches do look like a mess as there's no voice chat and no team matches yet - all battles are created randomly. Some are rather interesting strategy-wise. They promise to introduce Clan Wars with the release, guess there'll be more room for cooperation and proper distribution of roles within a team.

Beware - the game increasingly addictive

Tags
good track record, mmo, shelling out, tanks, tanks a lot, tanks for the memories!, world of tanks