bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 26th Feb 2010, 11:38   #1
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Sifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Pyramid by Henk Hamers

Pyramids have both ancient and futuristic auras about them thanks to the Pharaohs and films such as Stargate. Henk Hamers, bit-tech's very own 'Gup' decided on a Stargate-esque design which turned out to be one of the best projects of 2009. Check out the pictures - and video!

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/case...-henk-hamers/1

My weblog is The Wired Jester.
Photos on Flickr.
Sifter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 11:47   #2
[EOCF] Tim
Minimodder

[EOCF] Tim has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Incredible, one of the best mods I've seen! Congrats!
[EOCF] Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 11:47   #3
Redkachina
Califragilistsic Expialidocious

Redkachina has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow!! skills+creativity=awesome..I just came back from Egypt last month..I wonder if the Egyptians are happy to see this..they should be! lol
Old 26th Feb 2010, 11:56   #4
Ross1
Multimodder

Ross1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run Crysis
http://images.bit-tech.net/content_i...k-hamers/6.JPG -> for a millisecond, i thought that was one body with 2 heads and 3 arms....
Ross1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 12:19   #5
coolmiester
Coolermaster Legend

coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Absolutely amazing and one hell of a talking point to have in your living room, plus it gets the wife's approval

The mechanics to get the door to open are brilliant never mind all the other gear crammed in there.
coolmiester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 13:00   #6
rickysio
N900 | HJE900

rickysio has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Now all it needs is lazers.
rickysio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 13:36   #7
liratheal
Sharing is caring

liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Rather nice, that is.

Job well done!
Focus RS Mk1; Build number 1506
liratheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 14:46   #8
WildThing
Hypermodder

WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Wow, great mod! MOTY contender IMHO.
Asus P8P67 PRO Intel i5 2500K @ 4.4GHz Titan Fenrir XFX 6950 @ 6970 2x4GB Corsair DDR3 1600MHz 2x Crucial C300 128GB (OS + Games) Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB Auzentech XFI-Prelude + Creative T7700 7.1 Enermax Liberty 500W Corsair 650D case HP 24" LP2475W Win7 x64
WildThing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 15:02   #9
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildThing View Post
Wow, great mod! MOTY contender IMHO.
He was - we just haven't got round to getting it on the front page yet!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 15:03   #10
cjmUK
Old git.

cjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run Crysis
Erm... not bad I suppose. I'd have been more impressed if he'd completed the job by putting a actual stargate inside, albeit a very small one.
Old 26th Feb 2010, 16:51   #11
WildThing
Hypermodder

WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combatus View Post
He was - we just haven't got round to getting it on the front page yet!
Oops, memory fail. Great to see some more pics and video a though!
Asus P8P67 PRO Intel i5 2500K @ 4.4GHz Titan Fenrir XFX 6950 @ 6970 2x4GB Corsair DDR3 1600MHz 2x Crucial C300 128GB (OS + Games) Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB Auzentech XFI-Prelude + Creative T7700 7.1 Enermax Liberty 500W Corsair 650D case HP 24" LP2475W Win7 x64
WildThing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 19:18   #12
Azayles
Supermodder

Azayles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmUK
Erm... not bad I suppose. I'd have been more impressed if he'd completed the job by putting a actual stargate inside, albeit a very small one.
He was gonna build a working replica, but you know what the Ancients are like with sharing knowledge and technology.
Also have you SEEN the price of Naqahdah lately?
Old 27th Feb 2010, 05:49   #13
woodshop
UnSeenly

woodshop has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I found the TV stand to be as impressive as the PC. What is that thing? can i buy one?
woodshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2010, 09:51   #14
ngoc341
Google Sketchup - make it Real

ngoc341 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow, I love your room, in lighting, interior.

Excellent works for 3 years. you're modder of the year
ngoc341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2010, 08:44   #15
MeanGreeny
MeanGreeny

MeanGreeny has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Outstanding!
MeanGreeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Mar 2010, 09:47   #16
PingCrosby
Supermodder

PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Mummy...I want one
PingCrosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Mar 2010, 10:40   #17
HourBeforeDawn
a.k.a KazeModz

HourBeforeDawn has yet to learn the way of the DremelHourBeforeDawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
wow its a lot smaller then I first thought but still an amazing job, SG-1 would be proud.
DimasTech Test Bench Black ICE Triple 120 Rad Dual Bay Res/Pump DD Fill Port & Res D-Tek FuZion 2 CPU Block ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe Mobo AMD Phenom II 3ghz @ 4ghz 8gb DDR2-1100 Memory (2) AMD 6870 XFire (2) WD Black 640gb Raid 0 (2) 1.5TB SEAGATE Blu-Ray/HD DVD Drive ASUS XONAR DX2 30" DOUBLESIGHT LCD (2) 23" ASUS LCD ZALMAN 8 FAN CONTROLLER (4) NOCTUA P12 (2) NOCTUA P14 1000W ZALMAN PSU WINDOWS 7 PRO 64
HourBeforeDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Mar 2010, 01:16   #18
order
What's a Dremel?

order has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Would not stand a chance in robot wars...no smashing thing and could not right itself if turned upside down
order is offline   Reply With Quote