bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 4th Mar 2010, 09:35   #1
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Sifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Games I Own: James Bond's Nightfire

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/2010/03...d-s-nightfire/

My weblog is The Wired Jester.
Photos on Flickr.
Sifter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 10:49   #2
Picarro
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
X-ray cheesecake!
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 5gHz -:- Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 -:- 2x4 gbCorsair Vengeance 1,5v 1600mHz -:- Gigabyte Windforce X3 GTX 670 -:- Crucial M4 128 gb -:- Samsung F3 Spinpoint 640 gb -:- Corsair H60 with 2x Gentle Typhoon 1850 in push-pull -:- Corsair HX650 -:- Lian Li A05FN -:- Dell U2410 flanked by 2x Dell U2001FP -:- BenQ W1000+ -:-
Picarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 11:01   #3
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I had this on PS2; the multiplayer was OK but the rest of the game was a bit of a dog, even with the driving sections I can't believe they didn't put in the PC version...
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 14:45   #4
El Rando
I know what a dremel is

El Rando has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I had this on Gamecube. I loved it so much. My favourite part had to be the multiplayer mainly because I'd always have 3 friends round to play it. There was always one who went as Oddjob which meant they had the hat and that was scary as f*** when you're only limited to a PP9 or whatever it was.

I probably enjoyed it so much because I was only 12, I'm sure if I went back I'd being limited to 4 players haha
External HDD: Dane-Elec 500GB, OS: Windows XP SP3
El Rando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 18:40   #5
TurtlePerson2
Multimodder

TurtlePerson2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I had friends that really enjoyed the multiplayer on this one.

I found out some years later that the guy who designed Dust and Dust2 worked on a couple of multiplayer maps for Nightfire.
TurtlePerson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 18:53   #6
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.
fantastic game, i loved it to bits, still have the full large box somewhere..........

(not some crappy DVD case for today's games, full large box cardboard casing, probably was designed for floppy disks)
Old 4th Mar 2010, 19:03   #7
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

pimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I had it on PS2 until a friend broke the disc... a sad day The multiplayer was awesome (there was a badass rocket launcher I think?).

I don't think I ever completed the singleplayer though >.>

+REP ME FOR BEING WONDERFUL
pimonserry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 19:44   #8
chocolateraisins
:D

chocolateraisins has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
guy who made dust and dust2 made the multiplayer maps for nightfire.

chocolateraisins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 23:18   #9
bigsharn
Officially demotivated

bigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureSilver View Post
I had this on PS2; the multiplayer was OK but the rest of the game was a bit of a dog, even with the driving sections I can't believe they didn't put in the PC version...
Old 5th Mar 2010, 01:30   #10
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I had this on the PS2, it was quite fun, although the missions were hit/miss.

With that said, there were quite a few things to do on the single player and it was the first 007 game that I know of that had Oddjob's hat as a weapon!
Old 5th Mar 2010, 17:35   #11
Cupboard
I'm not a modder.

Cupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I rather enjoyed it on the PS2 but I was only ~12. I seem to remember the mini-helicopter and the guided missiles being good fun.
Old 6th Mar 2010, 23:40   #12
equinox
What's a Dremel?

equinox has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I had this on Gamecube! You really missed out not having the driving levels, they were brill.
Like many other people here, I was about 11/12 at the time.
equinox is offline   Reply With Quote