bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 4th Mar 2010, 12:26   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Ex-Infinity Ward heads sue Activision

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...e-activision/1

Recently fired Infinity Ward heads Jason West and Vince Zampella are suing Activision for unpaid royalties.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 12:30   #2
Ross1
Multimodder

Ross1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run CrysisRoss1 can run Crysis
Lets hope they IW and activision waste all their money in courts.
Ross1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 12:37   #3
proxess
Hypermodder

proxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for president
And die a terrible death.
Ubuntu #8076 / Linux #429448
proxess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 12:38   #4
mikeuk2004
What you Looking at Fool!

mikeuk2004 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeuk2004 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
So who is getting fat from our money if the bosses are not gettingpaid?
Old 4th Mar 2010, 12:42   #5
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Good. I hope they win!
Old 4th Mar 2010, 12:49   #6
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Fired because they didn't get paid and were looking for another job? Fishy..
Old 4th Mar 2010, 13:03   #7
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
if the console crowd buy the next cod after all this then it'll only prove that they really are consoletards.
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 13:46   #8
tonyd223
king of nothing

tonyd223 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hah - hope Activision make the Sunday Times 100 Best Comapnies to Work for list...
tonyd223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 14:28   #9
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
if The console crowd will buy the next cod after all this then it'll only prove that. They really are consoletards.
There, fixed for you.
Silver51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 15:56   #10
lacuna
Supermodder

lacuna has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith
if the console crowd buy the next cod after all this then it'll only prove that they really are consoletards.
'After all this' -What, a few internal HR issues that 99% of people who bought/will buy the game will never hear about? Yeah, thats a really critical deciding factor when choosing a game
lacuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 16:07   #11
Redbeaver
The Other Red Meat

Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeuk2004
their bosses' bosses.
ASUS Z97i-Plus - 4670K - 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA 660Ti - Crucial MX100 256GB - Corsair 250D [Modded]
www.pecelayam.com
Redbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 16:35   #12
Psytek
Multimodder

Psytek has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Bobby Kotick.
Psytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 16:39   #13
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psytek
Quote:
Bobby "C*ntcface" Kotick.
fixed
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 17:04   #14
Bloodburgers
Multimodder

Bloodburgers has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbeaver
Quote:
their bosses' bosses.
And their Bosses' Bosses' Bosses. And their Bosses' Bosses' Bosses' Bosses.

So i ask you again brothers "What have Activision EVER done for us?"
Old 4th Mar 2010, 17:59   #15
kornedbeefy
Multimodder

kornedbeefy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
IW how you have failed. You failed PC gamers and now you pay the price. We were staunch supporters of the COD series until the turd MW2 where you betrayed PC gamers. They say what goes around comes around. Enjoy.
kornedbeefy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 18:34   #16
Stormwulf
A mod to far?

Stormwulf has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodburgers
Quote:
Quote:
their bosses' bosses.

Irrigation?
Stormwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 19:28   #17
mjm25
Supermodder

mjm25 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmjm25 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmjm25 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmjm25 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmjm25 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Quote:
their bosses' bosses.
Bindi. Probably.
Old 4th Mar 2010, 20:32   #18
vegettoxp
Supermodder

vegettoxp has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I also Hope IW Wins. I have other reason besides people getting Fat Wallets. I don't mind paying for games that are Worth Every Penny. COD-MW2 ROCKS! My Two Cents and Opinion!

Josh
CM HAF 922 Case| Corsair 620HX Power Supply| Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 at 3.2GHz | Asus Maximus Formula SE Motherboard| 8GB G-Skills System Ram | Sapphire 5850 Graphic Card | Samsung 46" LCD TV (My Monitor) | Asus Xonar D2X PCI-E Sound-Card | 4 WD Hard-Drivers Total Storage 2.4TB | Logitech DiNovo Keyboard and Logitech MX Revolution Mouse| Logitech Z-5500 Digital Sound System | And So On...
vegettoxp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 22:38   #19
DriftCarl
Supermodder

DriftCarl has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I dont care anymore, MW2 was my first cod game, and my last, sure it was pretty fun when it works, but I got totally fed up of being thrown back to teh lobby for 10 minutes before getting into a game with me mates.

BC2 will not be crap like that, dedi servers cheesecake
DriftCarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2010, 23:57   #20
Dave Lister
Hypermodder

Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwulf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodburgers
Quote:
Quote:
their bosses' bosses.

Irrigation?
The aquaduct ?
Main Rig:Case: BitFenix Prodigy, Motherboard: MSI Z97I Gaming, CPU: Intel i7 4790K, RAM: 16Gb 2400Mhz Kingston HyperX Beast GPU: XFX ATI 5870, Primary HDD: 256Gb Samsung 850 Pro, Games Drive: 1Tb Toshiba SSHD, Cooler: Corsair H105, OS: Win 7 - 64
HTPC:Case: Gutted out VCR, Motherboard: Asus AT5IONT-I, CPU: Intel Atom D525 @ 1.94Ghz, RAM: 4Gb 1333Mhz Kingston GPU: Nvidia Ion 2, Primary HDD: Hitachi 500Gb, Optical Drive: NEC ND-6500A Laptop Drive, OS: Win 8.1 32
Dave Lister is online now   Reply With Quote