bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 11th Mar 2010, 13:55   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Sony details 'Move' PS3 motion controller

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...n-controller/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2010, 14:01   #2
shigllgetcha
Come at me bro

shigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysis
engadget had a hands on i think

http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/10/p...irst-hands-on/
Old 11th Mar 2010, 14:01   #3
adam_bagpuss
Have you tried turning it off/on ?

adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!adam_bagpuss - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
lol that is the most stupid looking thing ive ever seen. it looks like a torch you buy in poundland
Old 11th Mar 2010, 14:01   #4
badders
Neuken in de Keuken

badders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for president
Hurrah, now people will be able to prance about like fools in front of all three consoles!
badders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2010, 14:38   #5
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
Looks like a devise for the lady's. The sort you might find in Ann Summers..lol
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2010, 14:49   #6
barndoor101
Bring back the demote thread!

barndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysis
theres no innovation on the consoles anymore...
barndoor101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2010, 14:54   #7
rimscar
Minimodder

rimscar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
lollipop, lollipop, mmmm, lolly lollipop.....

oh sorry, wrong company
rimscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2010, 15:03   #8
MrGumby
CPC 464 User

MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrGumby is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
^^ i lold. Anne Summers B grade stock i presume?
MrGumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2010, 15:14   #9
dicobalt
Multimodder

dicobalt has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The mouse has been around since 1984. Before making games that support mice we should make a controller that looks like a sex toy. This doesn't even target Sony's core market! Ugh!
dicobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2010, 15:22   #10
DeathAwaitsU
I'm Back :D

DeathAwaitsU has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeathAwaitsU has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeathAwaitsU has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeathAwaitsU has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Tbh, i wouldnt want that thing in my house, ill stick to dualshock 3 thanks
Old 11th Mar 2010, 15:25   #11
Cyberpower-UK
Professional Overclocker

Cyberpower-UK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks like something you might buy from Ann Summer's!
Old 11th Mar 2010, 15:29   #12
War-Rasta
Supermodder

War-Rasta has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'd be afraid to use this in my house. Airplanes would probably start landing in my garage.
Old 11th Mar 2010, 15:53   #13
BLC
Something witty goes here

BLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Sony making a move into "adult gaming peripherals", perhaps...?
BLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2010, 16:08   #14
Mentai
Hypermodder

Mentai has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I liked the name Arc better...

And I've yet to see a single instance of a game improved by motion controls.
Mentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2010, 17:15   #15
Yemerich
I can has PERSUADETRON?

Yemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
No thanks....
Gimme keyboard and mouse instead...
Hades (Best advanced casemod design CP-Brazil 2010)

Take a look on my projects here.
Yemerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2010, 17:24   #16
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
What exactly was wrong with DS3s? It has been scientifically proven that the only thing that all of this motion-sensing gadgetry is good for is making you look a prat at parties.
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2010, 17:49   #17
KrunchR
Supermodder

KrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
That thing looks like a ladyshave blowing a bubble.
KrunchR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2010, 18:14   #18
brave758
Ultramodder

brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.
LOL Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
brave758 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2010, 21:19   #19
hellkeeper6
What's a Dremel?

hellkeeper6 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Can I replace the bubble with a lightsaber?

If not, then I don't want it
hellkeeper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2010, 21:29   #20
devdevil85
Hypermodder

devdevil85 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by barndoor101
theres no innovation on the consoles anymore...
Let's at the very least wait until some games come out (Adult hint hint) before we start downgrading the thing.... It supports rumble, right? ;-)
devdevil85 is offline   Reply With Quote