1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs First Look: Mirror's Edge iPhone

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Guest-16, 19 Mar 2010.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

2. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

This looks pretty good.

Although for me as with pretty much every other game I have tried on my touch, the lack of physical controls will kill it.

3. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

Really hope they bring this to WebOS too, although I should probably think about finishing it on the 360 first.

4. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

very nice

5. Mentai

Mentai What's a Dremel?

Wait, how can the story run parallel to the main game if you're playing as Faith still?

This does look cool, but I want more Mirrors Edge PC. I felt like the first game ended just as it was getting interesting.

6. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

I never understood people's objections to the shooting in the first game: I went through 75% of it before I even remembered you could pick up a gun, and then the shooting felt absolutely correct for a petite Asian girl with no real training: cumbersome, unweildly and always a last resort.

7. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Exactly. The only bit I found tiresome was the sniper evasion in the last level, and even then I thought it was a fair and imaginative addition to the game.

8. tripwired

tripwired Deploying Surprise in 3... 2...1...

I must say Mirrors Edge on the PC completely passed me by when it was released, but I'll definitely pick it up next time there's a sale on Steam. This iPhone version looks pretty funky too, is it expensive?

Tags: Add Tags