bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 26th Mar 2010, 11:56   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Flotilla comes to Xbox 360

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...-to-xbox-360/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Mar 2010, 13:22   #2
Stelph
Multimodder

Stelph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sounds good, I could see this game working well on Windows Mobile series 7 (or whatever they are calling it) as well since from the review it seems ideal for a "pick up and play" type of game to waste a few mins
Stelph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Mar 2010, 15:25   #3
CharlO
Multimodder

CharlO has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sorry, I dont really like XBOX, but i find it wired; Why are you saying comes to? Are you writing the news from the XBOX? I think is an awful platform, like a Pc (somehow cheaper but really less reliable) and just for games.
CharlO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Mar 2010, 19:22   #4
TWeaK
Supermodder

TWeaK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very strange that it's cheaper on the Xbox than the PC. Kind of wish I had one.. almost... or not.
TWeaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2010, 18:11   #5
docodine
killed a guy once

docodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlO
Sorry, I dont really like XBOX, but i find it wired; Why are you saying comes to? Are you writing the news from the XBOX? I think is an awful platform, like a Pc (somehow cheaper but really less reliable) and just for games.
It's just launch news lol, no need to freak out.
docodine is offline   Reply With Quote