bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 29th Apr 2010, 14:06   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Bungie signs 10 year deal with Activision

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...h-activision/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 14:16   #2
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
lets see how long bungie lasts under its current management.
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 14:19   #3
NuTech
Mod Master

NuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run Crysis
Joe, I'll be your best bud if you throw me a Halo Reach beta key. Don't really want to buy ODST so I can play Reach for a fortnight...
Old 29th Apr 2010, 14:31   #4
cjoyce1980
Supermodder

cjoyce1980 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
this can't be good, like hope its only publishing.

At least microsoft own the rights to Halo
cjoyce1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 14:32   #5
smc8788
potato

smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.smc8788 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Weren't Bungie owned by Microsoft? Or are they still?
smc8788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 14:47   #6
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smc8788
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...m_microsoft_/1
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...elationship_/1

www.joemartinwords.com

Old 29th Apr 2010, 15:10   #7
rickysio
N900 | HJE900

rickysio has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hopefully it won't be a rehash of the Halo series.
rickysio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 15:21   #8
sotu1
Ex-Modder

sotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Halo Warfare. It's coming. It's like when Alex Ferguson replaced Beckham with Ronaldo. Watch as the next Bungie game goes head to head with Respawn's first game.
Old 29th Apr 2010, 15:39   #9
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.
Bungie to make the next COD anyone?

Sam

The Laptop: Dell Vostro 3450, SB i3 2350m, 8GB DDR3, 256GB 830 SSD, Intel 6235 Wifi N/BT 4.0, Dell 5550 3G/GPS
The Server: Phenom 2 x6, 8GB DDR3, 3TB Seagate, 2TB WD Green, 2*1TB Samsung F1
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 16:08   #10
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
COD: Halo Wars?

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 16:09   #11
dr-strangelove
Multimodder

dr-strangelove has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
World of Halocraft?
dr-strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 16:19   #12
SatansBudgie
Powerlevel: > 9000

SatansBudgie has yet to learn the way of the DremelSatansBudgie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Guitar Hero: Master Chief World Tours

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSatansB
SatansBudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 16:38   #13
borandi
Multimodder

borandi has yet to learn the way of the Dremelborandi has yet to learn the way of the Dremelborandi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Call of Halo: World of Guitar Heros.
borandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 16:40   #14
Abhorsen
Hypermodder

Abhorsen has yet to learn the way of the DremelAbhorsen has yet to learn the way of the DremelAbhorsen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ha-war, Set in Korea?
Abhorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 17:07   #15
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardJoe
Quote:
It always amazes me the way you link back to old articles in every peice of news you write
Old 29th Apr 2010, 17:13   #16
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakyb
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardJoe
Quote:
It always amazes me the way you link back to old articles in every peice of news you write
Why? It's not like I'd forget something I wrote.

www.joemartinwords.com

Old 29th Apr 2010, 17:16   #17
SatansBudgie
Powerlevel: > 9000

SatansBudgie has yet to learn the way of the DremelSatansBudgie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSatansB
SatansBudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 18:37   #18
talladega
I'm Squidward

talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Call of Noobs: Retard Warefare
Old 29th Apr 2010, 22:21   #19
Psytek
Multimodder

Psytek has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Isn't it against the law to post information on how to commit suicide...

...financial suicide...
Psytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2010, 22:28   #20
technogiant
Supermodder

technogiant is definitely a rep cheat.technogiant is definitely a rep cheat.technogiant is definitely a rep cheat.technogiant is definitely a rep cheat.technogiant is definitely a rep cheat.technogiant is definitely a rep cheat.technogiant is definitely a rep cheat.technogiant is definitely a rep cheat.technogiant is definitely a rep cheat.technogiant is definitely a rep cheat.technogiant is definitely a rep cheat.
Oh well, thats the end of the halo series then.
technogiant is offline   Reply With Quote