bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Watercooling: in association with Aquatuning

Old 6th May 2010, 13:45   #1
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Insanity Giveaway #1: OMFG! 150 Free Products !?!

INSANITY GIVEAWAY #1

Ok people you have not misread the title we have in fact gone totally bonkers and decided to give out 150 products totally for free, delivered to your door…

In association with Phobya we are giving you the unique chance to test and keep some rather nice goodies!

Now of course we do need to get a little something out of this so if you would kindly sign here to give us rights to your soul…

No wait, Seriously this is what we need you to do to get the freebies:

What’s the deal?

We are giving away Phobya test packs to 50 lucky forum members containing a Phobya fan and a selection of pre-braided cables for you guys to have a look at. Once all the test packs have been issued we will start a feedback thread where you can let us know what you think of the products, how they perform if you like them and if you would buy them yourself and ideally a picture of them in use.

How do I get my pack?

1. Choose a color for you pack to match your case (colors are limited)
2. Reply in this thread with the following sentence “I Love Aquatuning and Bit-tech so much It makes me turn *enter the pack color you want here*

Colors available are:

20 x Blue
10 x Green
10 x Red
10 x White

3. Put the following in your signature “I’m an Aquatuning product tester” and link it to this thread.

The Rules… there has to be some…

This offer is open to the UK only – Sorry guys we are working on a worldwide one.
This offer is strictly first come first served – you post get you your pack.
One pack per Address.
You need 20 post minimum to enter - we will give you a short time to reach this amount if needed
You have to follow the 3 steps listed above to get your pack
In the event we cannot give the color your requested we reserve the right to send you a different color.

The test packs will be sent out within two weeks and we will contact you directly via PM for your address details if your are successful.

Also as a quick tip we tell our Facebook members about exclusive competitions and giveaways FIRST so become a Fan HERE!

And yes we will be doing more INSANE GIVEWAYS!!

Let the Mayhem Begin!

WINNER SET #1 Check here

WINNER SET #2 Check here

WINNER SET #3 Check here

WINNER SET #4 Check here

WINNER SET #5 Check here

Last edited by Nitrix; 11th May 2010 at 17:38.
Nitrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2010, 13:48   #2
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

MaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run Crysis
I Love Aquatuning and Bit-tech so much It makes me turn blue!

Sig in place too!

Will xx
Old 6th May 2010, 13:51   #3
Abhorsen
Hypermodder

Abhorsen has yet to learn the way of the DremelAbhorsen has yet to learn the way of the DremelAbhorsen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
“I Love Aquatuning and Bit-tech so much It makes me turn white!
Abhorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2010, 13:52   #4
badman_mo007
Modder

badman_mo007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I Love Aquatuning and Bit-tech so much it makes me turn red
I'm putting my sig now ;-P

Last edited by badman_mo007; 6th May 2010 at 17:11.
badman_mo007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2010, 13:54   #5
Kylevdm
The Mod Zoo Podcast Host

Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I Love Aquatuning and Bit-tech so much It makes me turn white
Core i7 920 D0 :: Asus P6T Deluxe v2 :: 6GB Crucial BalistiX :: Asus GTX 570 :: ENERMAX Platimax 850W :: OCZ Agility 3 120GB :: 4x Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB
Kylevdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2010, 13:54   #6
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Badman we need you to get to 20 posts (not spam) before we will relse the pack to you
Old 6th May 2010, 13:54   #7
RinSewand
Useful

RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I Love Aquatuning and Bit-tech so much It makes me turn white!

Awesome idea for a comp!

*goes off to sort the sig*
RinSewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2010, 13:54   #8
Snubbs
CustomPC Migration victim....

Snubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I Love Aquatuning and Bit-tech so much It makes me turn White

cheers guys - sig on the way

James
Old 6th May 2010, 13:56   #9
specofdust
Banned

specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I Love Aquatuning and Bit-tech so much It makes me turn Green!
specofdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2010, 13:57   #10
badman_mo007
Modder

badman_mo007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ok no problem, loving this site already.
badman_mo007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2010, 13:59   #11
M7ck
Ⓜod Ⓜaster

M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I Love Aquatuning and Bit-tech so much It makes me turn Red
Old 6th May 2010, 14:07   #12
Mitcian
Multimodder

Mitcian has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I Love AquaTuning and bit-tech so much It makes me turn BLUE!

Why's my sig not showing up....

Last edited by Mitcian; 6th May 2010 at 14:54.
Mitcian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2010, 14:08   #13
cgthomas
Cpt. Handsome

cgthomas has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I Love AquaTuning and bit-tech so much It makes me turn Blue
Old 6th May 2010, 14:08   #14
matt...
Slacker

matt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I Love Aquatuning and Bit-tech so much It makes me turn white

Last edited by matt...; 6th May 2010 at 14:28.
matt... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2010, 14:09   #15
rowin4kicks
a man walked into a bar ...

rowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for president
I Love AquaTuning and bit-tech so much It makes me turn White
Old 6th May 2010, 14:11   #16
slaw
At Argos buying "gold"

slaw is definitely a rep cheat.slaw is definitely a rep cheat.slaw is definitely a rep cheat.slaw is definitely a rep cheat.slaw is definitely a rep cheat.slaw is definitely a rep cheat.slaw is definitely a rep cheat.slaw is definitely a rep cheat.slaw is definitely a rep cheat.slaw is definitely a rep cheat.slaw is definitely a rep cheat.
I Love AquaTuning and bit-tech so much It makes me turn red

Last edited by slaw; 7th May 2010 at 00:48. Reason: I have created a sig as per the rules but it didn't show on this post :(
slaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2010, 14:12   #17
ZthDimension
Zth

ZthDimension has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I Love Aquatuning and Bit-tech so much It makes me turn blue

Edit: I've sorted my sig out but its not showing up on this post, also cheers for the fantastic thread.

Last edited by ZthDimension; 6th May 2010 at 15:34.
ZthDimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2010, 14:17   #18
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

Feel free to rate the thread and hand out reps guys

Please also make your sig are sorted for us saves me chasing you later!
Old 6th May 2010, 14:19   #19
Valver
Iím an AquaTuning product tester

Valver has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
'I Love AquaTuning and bit-tech so much It makes me turn Blue'

Sig now sorted.

Last edited by Valver; 6th May 2010 at 15:05.
Valver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2010, 14:21   #20
Iorek
Modder

Iorek has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I Love AquaTuning and bit-tech so much It makes me turn red
Iorek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquatuning, giveaway, i'm an aquatuning, insane giveaway, patrick, product tester, watercooling