bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Watercooling: in association with Aquatuning

Old 7th May 2010, 04:01   #241
flibblesan
Destroyer

flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I Love AquaTuning and bit-tech so much It makes me turn blue
flibblesan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 04:45   #242
Redkachina
Califragilistsic Expialidocious

Redkachina has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I Love AquaTuning and bit-tech so much It makes me turn green
*It did showed up *

Last edited by Redkachina; 7th May 2010 at 10:21.
Redkachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 05:09   #243
flibblesan
Destroyer

flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.flibblesan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redkachina View Post
I Love AquaTuning and bit-tech so much It makes me turn green
*for some reason the sig doesn't display*
Have you checked the box that says "Show your signature" ?
Old 7th May 2010, 07:55   #244
MiNiMaL_FuSS
There be Cows.

MiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run Crysis
'I Love AquaTuning and bit-tech so much It makes me turn Blue'.
Old 7th May 2010, 09:28   #245
ParaHelix.org
Supermodder

ParaHelix.org has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I Love AquaTuning and bit-tech so much It makes me turn blue.
ParaHelix.org is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 09:47   #246
Abhorsen
Hypermodder

Abhorsen has yet to learn the way of the DremelAbhorsen has yet to learn the way of the DremelAbhorsen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Boom i'm up at the top o' the list, God bless work and having to be on facebook all day as part of my job. Aquatuning Group paid off!

Nitrix do you have one of those silly rules where if we win in this comp we aren't eligible for future comps?
Abhorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 09:57   #247
LordBen5000
CPC Follower

LordBen5000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I Love Aquatuning and Bit-tech so much It makes me turn blue
LordBen5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 10:07   #248
flibblesan
Destroyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBen5000 View Post
I Love Aquatuning and Bit-tech so much It makes me turn blue
Sorry mate, you need 20 post minimum to enter. http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost....34&postcount=1
Old 7th May 2010, 10:08   #249
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
Boom i'm up at the top o' the list, God bless work and having to be on facebook all day as part of my job. Aquatuning Group paid off!

Nitrix do you have one of those silly rules where if we win in this comp we aren't eligible for future comps?
haha

no not on these giveaways
Nitrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 10:19   #250
LordBen5000
CPC Follower

LordBen5000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by flibblesan View Post
Sorry mate, you need 20 post minimum to enter. http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost....34&postcount=1
Just upped my posts, still eligible?
LordBen5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 10:20   #251
Redkachina
Califragilistsic Expialidocious

Redkachina has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by flibblesan View Post
Have you checked the box that says "Show your signature" ?
yeah, everything's on default since I registered...
Show your signature-checked..
nvm though..if its there..it will be there lol..
Old 7th May 2010, 10:28   #252
flibblesan
Destroyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redkachina View Post
yeah, everything's on default since I registered...
Show your signature-checked..
nvm though..if its there..it will be there lol..
It's there
Old 7th May 2010, 10:32   #253
TWeaK
Supermodder

TWeaK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I Love AquaTuning and bit-tech so much It makes me turn green!
TWeaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 10:43   #254
ellism
Supermodder

ellism has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
'I Love AquaTuning and bit-tech so much It makes me turn White'.
Old 7th May 2010, 11:07   #255
kingred
Surfacing sucks!

kingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Can we get a list of who's won, it would be nice
kingred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 11:11   #256
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.

See above
Nitrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 11:25   #257
Votick
My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.
New set being drawn today?

| Apple Mac Mini (late 2012) | Intel® Core™ i7-3720QM 2.6GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600mhz |
|Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD | LG IPS225V X 2 |

http://stats.bish.pro/
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/cbishop92/
Votick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 11:33   #258
51lver
Forever Hungry

51lver has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I Love Aquatuning and Bit-tech so much It makes me turn white

Tried it again this time, and it works!
Old 7th May 2010, 11:34   #259
*Alex*
Supermodder

*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.
I Love AquaTuning and bit-tech so much It makes me turn Blue
*Alex* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2010, 11:39   #260
Leitchy
Supermodder

Leitchy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I Love AquaTuning and bit-tech so much It makes me turn blue
Leitchy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquatuning, giveaway, i'm an aquatuning, insane giveaway, patrick, product tester, watercooling