bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Partner Forums > CCL Computers

Old 18th May 2010, 17:01   #1
Liam @ CCL
Web Developer

Liam @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Free next day delivery for bit-tech members

Hey all!

We're introducing free next day delivery for bit-tech forum members!

There are a few simple guidelines to qualify...

To qualify...
  • You need to be registered on the bit-tech.net forums (you can sign up here).
  • You need to post at least 20 valid/useful posts
  • Spend a minimum of £50 inc VAT
  • You'll need to enter your bit-tech username and email address on your cclonline.com account to link them (see below for how to do this...)

By valid posts, we mean that they are either useful or helpful in some way and are not classed as spam.

How to link your accounts:
  • Hover over the "My Account" menu and click "My Profile"
  • Enter your bit-tech username and email exactly as it shows into the input boxes at the bottom of the profile page
  • Click update

That's it!

Last edited by Liam @ CCL; 25th Oct 2012 at 15:16.
Old 18th May 2010, 17:15   #2
Jack_Pepsi
Clan BeeR Founder

Jack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the DremelJack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
When you say free delivery, is it just standard or is it next day?
During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveler came as a large, moving Torb. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him—that of a giant Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you.
Old 18th May 2010, 17:15   #3
teamtd11
*Custom User Title*

teamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Done
Old 18th May 2010, 17:16   #4
Tom @ CCL
AKA: Yewen

Tom @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelTom @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Pepsi View Post
As the thread title: Free next day delivery for bit-tech members.

I will ammend the main post to make things clear thanks.
Old 18th May 2010, 17:16   #5
teamtd11
*Custom User Title*

teamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Pepsi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thread Title
Free next day delivery for bit-tech members
Old 18th May 2010, 17:17   #6
Jack_Pepsi
Clan BeeR Founder

Jack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the DremelJack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom @ CCL View Post
As the thread title: Free next day delivery for bit-tech members.

I will ammend the main post to make things clear thanks.
Thanks, I didn't notice the thread title as I used the link in the news item on the front page.
During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveler came as a large, moving Torb. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him—that of a giant Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you.
Old 18th May 2010, 17:23   #7
Tom @ CCL

Tom @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelTom @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
If anyone gets any trouble making use of the free shipping just pop us a message in this thread.
Old 18th May 2010, 18:01   #8
Bazinga
What's a Dremel?

Bazinga has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I just want to say thanks for this to both CCL and Bit-Tech. I've only ordered a few times from CCL in the past but I can see that's going to change now
Old 18th May 2010, 20:59   #9
atanum141
I fapped to your post!

atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Just a question guys: ive signed up for the free offer which is awesome however Im in need of a product thats sold out and need an ETA for when it will be back instock.

iam looking for a Asus Xonar U1 USB sound card. It's listed on your stite but out of stock.

any idea when it will be??

Welcome to Thunderdome, B*tch
XBL: atanum141
Old 18th May 2010, 21:07   #10
Tom @ CCL

Give me 10 minutes and I will get back to you on the soundcard.
Old 18th May 2010, 21:12   #11
Tom @ CCL

Next stock of this in to CCL will be on the 1st/2nd of June, with delivery to you the day after.

Hope this helps.
Old 18th May 2010, 21:51   #12
atanum141
I fapped to your post!

atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Fan bloody tastic! You can be assured as soon its in stock i shall be ordering.

Welcome to Thunderdome, B*tch
XBL: atanum141
Old 18th May 2010, 22:33   #13
EdwardTeach
Multimodder

EdwardTeach has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice one!
Old 18th May 2010, 22:57   #14
GingerFox
http://www.genericoservices.co.u k/

GingerFox has yet to learn the way of the DremelGingerFox has yet to learn the way of the DremelGingerFox has yet to learn the way of the DremelGingerFox has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cheers guys, i do like me some free shipping:P
Accreditated Windows 8 Microsoft Sales Associate
Old 18th May 2010, 23:27   #15
Tom @ CCL

The free shipping is there to be used, we will be doing other things exclusive to Bit-Tech forums just like we do exclusives for our own forum members so be sure to keep an eye on our section from time to time so you don't miss anything.
Old 19th May 2010, 02:03   #16
Aracos
Elite

Aracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run Crysis
I probably shouldn't be doing this but the promotion code for free delivery on orders over £50 from the last partnership still works which is BIT50
Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | openSUSE
Old 19th May 2010, 03:13   #17
jbloggs
Hypermodder

jbloggs has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljbloggs has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljbloggs has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljbloggs has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljbloggs has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljbloggs has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Put my Bit-tech username + email into the 2 boxes on bottom of Profile page and I get 2 x i beside each and when click upon each says:

Quote:
Your bit-tech forum details allow you to be eligible for special offers such as free shipping.

In order to change your bit-tech forum details, please email forums@cclonline.com quoting the following three pieces of information:

your username for cclonline.com
your original bit-tech username and email
your new bit-tech username and email
Once we receive this information we will be able to amend your account as requested.
Why would I need to change my Bit-tech details, is it because my Bit-tech email is not the same as the one I use for CClonline?

Thanks.
________
Water bongs

Last edited by jbloggs; 20th Aug 2011 at 22:38.
Old 19th May 2010, 07:54   #18
Snubbs
CustomPC Migration victim....

Snubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSnubbs is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbloggs View Post
Put my Bit-tech username + email into the 2 boxes on bottom of Profile page and I get 2 x i beside each and when click upon each says:

Why would I need to change my Bit-tech details, is it because my Bit-tech email is not the same as the one I use for CClonline?

Thanks.
I assume it means that if you change your bit-tech username in the future, you need to inform CCL
¦ i5 760 watercooled ¦ MSI P55-GD65 ¦ 4GB Crucial & 4GB Hyper DDR3 8-8-8-24 ¦ Inno3D GTX580 OC ¦ Crucial C300 128GB & Samsung 830 256GB ¦ 2x500GB F3's RAID0 ¦ Fractal R4 (windowed) ¦ Logitech G15v2 & G500S ¦ Win8Pro&Win7Pro ¦
If I am without tool, I am without hope
Old 19th May 2010, 13:38   #19
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
Done. Thank you guys!

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Old 19th May 2010, 14:17   #20
varkanoid
Professional Dribbler

varkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysisvarkanoid can run Crysis
I usually order online and collect at the counter if I get over 20 posts can I get free Diesel ?