bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 21st May 2010, 15:41   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Gaming Podcast 13 - Harry Singing

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/podcast...harry-singing/
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2010, 16:04   #2
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
On the topic of onlive - I can see adverts being put in before your game loads.
Old 21st May 2010, 16:06   #3
rickysio
N900 | HJE900

rickysio has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My ears will not forgive me.

rickysio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2010, 16:07   #4
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I made it loud this time too, just so everyone can listen to Harry's squealings.
Old 21st May 2010, 16:30   #5
blood69
Minimodder

blood69 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That's more like it.
blood69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2010, 16:32   #6
thehippoz
Banned

thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
xD
thehippoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2010, 18:51   #7
mrbens
Supermodder

mrbens has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i'd love to see an animated version of the podcasts just like The Ricky Gervais Show!!!
My SilverStone TJ07B PC: Haswell i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming mobo | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 760 Twin Frozr 2GB | Seasonic X-Series 750W PSU | Crucial M4 128GB SSD | Crucial M225 128GB SSD | OCZ Solid 3 120GB SSD
Sound: Epiphany Acoustics' E-DAC & O2 Heahphone Amp | Little Dot MK III Tube Headphone Amp | Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium 600ohm Headphones (music) | Onkyo HT-S3305B AV Receiver + 5.1 speakers (movies)
mrbens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2010, 19:04   #8
The Infamous Mr D
We like beans & cheesecake

The Infamous Mr D has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
And just for the record, Mac gamers don't smell.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.2GHz, Asus P5E, Patriot Viper 4GB PC2-6400 DDR2, XFX Radeon HD5870 1GB
2x Maxtor DiamondMax 21 80GB in RAID 0, PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 PSU, all in a Coolermaster Cosmos PURE
The Infamous Mr D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2010, 13:36   #9
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
Gave me a few lol's. Thanks guys

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2010, 12:21   #10
loftie
Ultramodder

loftie is definitely a rep cheat.loftie is definitely a rep cheat.loftie is definitely a rep cheat.loftie is definitely a rep cheat.loftie is definitely a rep cheat.loftie is definitely a rep cheat.loftie is definitely a rep cheat.loftie is definitely a rep cheat.loftie is definitely a rep cheat.loftie is definitely a rep cheat.loftie is definitely a rep cheat.
Good podcast guys, much enjoyed. You ever considered doing a live podcast, where we can leave comments as you talk. Would mean no swearing though ^^
Old 23rd May 2010, 15:38   #11
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by loftie
Good podcast guys, much enjoyed. You ever considered doing a live podcast, where we can leave comments as you talk. Would mean no swearing though ^^
We do try to do that with Twitter, where it's on a bit of a delay, but we couldn't get the Mac WiFi working this time.
Old 23rd May 2010, 20:52   #12
Centy-face
Caw?

Centy-face has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
lol at the sound effect at the end I had to replay and skip to the end of the track to make sure I didn't imagine it.

Also I really want to get Blur now that's the best sponsorship advertising I have ever heard.
Centy-face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2010, 01:18   #13
Yoy0YO
Lurky Lurker

Yoy0YO has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I was disappointed with the lack of Harry singing. Until the end, at which point I was pleasantly pleased.
Old 24th May 2010, 17:25   #14
javaman
May irritate Eyes

javaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for president
Couple of points I think you missed

Another great podcast
Couple of points tho

1) OpenGL still needs a lot of work on the mac. theres benchmarks showing that the same spec PC running OpenGL is slower than the same PC running directX. Possibly something CPC could look at. OpenGL vs DirectX and why microsoft "won"

2) From press releases Onlive is available to everyone with any connection. Check out gamespot @ GDC 09 on you tube

Is there anywhere to download for those without itunes rather than having to listen online?
javaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2010, 17:51   #15
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by javaman View Post
2) From press releases Onlive is available to everyone with any connection. Check out gamespot @ GDC 09 on you tube

Is there anywhere to download for those without itunes rather than having to listen online?
The key words there are 'from press releases'. They've not demonstrated it at all yet.

And yeah, the site - where it says Download the MP3. Right click, save as...
Old 24th May 2010, 18:56   #16
javaman
May irritate Eyes

javaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for presidentjavaman should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardJoe View Post
The key words there are 'from press releases'. They've not demonstrated it at all yet.

And yeah, the site - where it says Download the MP3. Right click, save as...
Nothing from the beta testing yet?
and Cheers. Ill try it out next podcast.
javaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2010, 20:25   #17
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by javaman View Post
Nothing from the beta testing yet?
and Cheers. Ill try it out next podcast.
AFAIK all the beta testers are under embargo. There's been some leaks and vids crept out, but nought official or totally credible IMHO.
Old 24th May 2010, 20:27   #18
Tehren
What's a Dremel?

Tehren has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This sucked so bad I just signed up for a subscription.
Tehren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2010, 23:16   #19
Baz
I work for Corsair

Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehren
This sucked so bad I just signed up for a subscription.
My voice; it has a power
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2010, 23:22   #20
Yslen
Lord of the Twenty-Seventh Circle

Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.
I'm actually quite impressed with Harry's singing voice. I think there's the makings of a solo career there.
Asrock Z77e-ITX - Intel i5 3570k - Corsair H50-1 - G.Skill Ripjaws X 2133MHz - Gigabyte HD6870 - Crucial M4 - Samsung HDD - 530W ThermalTake SS PSU - Bitfenix Prodigy - LG IPS231P - NAOS 8200 - Poker II (Reds) - IBM Model M
Take a look at my Photography portfolio, here.
Yslen is online now   Reply With Quote