bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Software

Old 31st May 2010, 18:14   #1
jackbms
What's a Dremel?

jackbms has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
GTR FIA GT Racing game not working under Windows 7

Hi

Does some knows if there is some kind of patch for windows & to make it work again?

Cheers

Jack
jackbms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jun 2010, 08:19   #2
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
32 or 64 bit? Have you tried any compatibility modes?
Old 1st Jun 2010, 23:16   #3
jackbms
What's a Dremel?

jackbms has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
32 bit even with the compatibility modes it won't worked. For some strange reason it's not asking for the CD KEY
jackbms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jun 2010, 00:33   #4
Sexton
Supermodder

Sexton is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sexton is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sexton is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sexton is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sexton is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sexton is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sexton is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sexton is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sexton is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sexton is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Sexton is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Would recommend reinstalling it if you haven't tried that already. I am running x64 Windows 7 and haven't had any problems with GTR/GTR2/Race 07 or GTR Evolution.

If that doesn't work it may be worth contacting SimBin support to see if they can help?
Sexton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2010, 15:58   #5
favret
What's a Dremel?

favret has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbms View Post
Hi

Does some knows if there is some kind of patch for windows & to make it work again?

Cheers

Jack
I know, that; gtr fia gt racing requires under windows 7 for an update of starforce driver to 5.7 version. Even if I do use, to make it runs, under windows 7: krack.
favret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2010, 08:34   #6
Coltch
Multimodder

Coltch has yet to learn the way of the DremelColtch has yet to learn the way of the DremelColtch has yet to learn the way of the DremelColtch has yet to learn the way of the DremelColtch has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
GTR2 runs fine under Window 7 x64, GT Legends on the other hand I cannnot not get to work (starforce protection) so I have to boot into Vista x86 if I want to have a go.

Haven't tried GTR.
Coltch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Apr 2011, 21:14   #7
favret
What's a Dremel?

Quote:
Hi

Cheers

Jack
I had the same problem with gtr, but i issued the problem with "no cd patch" found at Game Copy World.
Old 15th Apr 2011, 21:36   #8
favret
What's a Dremel?

Quote:
Hi

Cheers

Jack
I had the same problem with gtr, but i issued the problem with "no cd patch" found at Game Copy World.
ATTENTION: you must first install gtr outo Programme File folder, because you are going to "decompress BAT file" and also you will install: C/GTR: overvrite Gamedata, GTR.exe, Net.DLL, UIDATA, Decompress.bat, Lame.dll: and finally decompress as above. Done.
Old 16th Apr 2011, 00:05   #9
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.
Is posting info about game cracks allowed on these forums?
Old 16th Apr 2011, 00:53   #10
Cleggmeister
Of reasonable knowledge...

Cleggmeister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cleggmeister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cleggmeister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cleggmeister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cleggmeister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cleggmeister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cleggmeister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cleggmeister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cleggmeister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cleggmeister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Cleggmeister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Get GTR2 via Steam. It's a better game and runs fine.
Serving: HP Proliant Microserver N40L running Openmediavault.
Cleggmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2011, 01:31   #11
favret
What's a Dremel?

I was not speaking about gtr crack, but instead, of gtr no cd patch by simbin (c).