bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 4th Jun 2010, 12:02   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
iPhone Review: Chaos Rings

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/2010/06...w-chaos-rings/

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jun 2010, 13:05   #2
rickysio
N900 | HJE900

rickysio has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
$on?

Perhaps one day I might pick up an iPod Touch again, what with all these games and Tap Tap.
rickysio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jun 2010, 16:51   #3
robots
Banned

robots has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
7.49?! *spits tea all over the place*
robots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jun 2010, 21:16   #4
docodine
killed a guy once

docodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for president
That second picture reminds me of FF 8 and 9..

Might buy, though only when it goes on sale.
docodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jun 2010, 11:54   #5
rollo
I Mod, Therefore I Own

rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.
it lasts about 8hrs the first time you go through it

then you can do it again with another 3 sets of characters

all of which have diffrent storys

took me a good 30hrs to complete it totaly

30hrs for 7.49 is a bargain

split second is 30 for about 4hrs as a comparison
rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jun 2010, 12:13   #6
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
8 hours is a bit much - I finished the first story in 5 hours and dawdled. Still, there is a lot of gameplay there, definitely.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jun 2010, 23:36   #7
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Oooo I saw this on the app store and it looked interesting, might pick it up.

Anyone else think it would be awesome if they brought Vagrant Story to the iPhone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2010, 10:19   #8
Lance
Ender of discussions.

Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I'm quite enjoying it. My only issue is trying to only play it during the comute, I'm far too addicted!
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2010, 08:56   #9
aron
Banned

aron has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hi the use of i phone is quite easy to manage and the downloading easy.it safes a lot of time.
aron is offline   Reply With Quote