bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

View Poll Results: Who deserves to win Mod of the Month May 2010?
Cold Lava by Bad_cancer 9 6.52%
Dreadnought mod by pinchillo 53 38.41%
FUZION by mnpctech 7 5.07%
GwassGween by Cheapskate 38 27.54%
Spirale by alonso_bistro 20 14.49%
Star Wars Sandcrawler by artoodeeto 11 7.97%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 7th Jun 2010, 09:56   #1
Lizard
@ Scan R&D

Lizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run CrysisLizard can run Crysis
Mod of the Month - May 2010

Six new mods have been plucked from our forums. Feast your eyes on this lot. Which deserves to win?

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/mod-...nth-may-2010/1
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2010, 10:10   #2
confusis
Kiwi-modder

confusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysis
Votes Cheaps, not only an awesome mod but a huge contributer to the community!
confusis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2010, 10:13   #3
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
As always, I can't make up my mind.
Old 7th Jun 2010, 10:22   #4
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
So many awesome mods this month!
Old 7th Jun 2010, 10:48   #5
Kenny_McCormick
Supermodder

Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
My vote goes for the Dreadnought. It's incredible ^^
Old 7th Jun 2010, 10:52   #6
Sheiken
Wat?

Sheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Whenever something is W40K themed, I am literally physically unable to vote for other entrants!
Old 7th Jun 2010, 11:01   #7
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I caved. Voted for Dreadnought.
Old 7th Jun 2010, 11:21   #8
dispie
Minimodder

dispie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Dreadnought mod
by pinchillo

great warhammer mod
dispie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2010, 11:40   #9
wanted_daddy
What's a Dremel?

wanted_daddy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
As huge Star Wars fan my vote goes to the Sandcrawler. Wow what a project.
wanted_daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2010, 11:42   #10
Guinevere
Mega Mom

Guinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The dreadnought is a wonderful model, but my heart wouldn't let me vote for it as I don't see it as a PC Mod - it's a model that one day may have a PC at it's heart (Check out those ISA slots!)

So I had to go with Cold Lava, hand machined blocks cheesecake
Guinevere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2010, 13:12   #11
rickysio
N900 | HJE900

rickysio has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Finally someone uses the Adamas!
rickysio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2010, 16:05   #12
grevaeg
Insanity driven

grevaeg has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Alot of really outstanding mods out there this month...

Though... Cheapskate... u has my vote ^^

Keep it up guys !
grevaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2010, 16:58   #13
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Another tough round of voting. The Dreadnought is epic and as W40K fanboy back in the day it really stands out. Cheaps work is epic as always and BC has gotta get some support for the custom WC blocks. The Sandcrawler is really cool and Spirale brings so many different forms of modding together. And Bill, well Bill is Bill , always doing something cool.

I dunno, I'm lost .
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2010, 17:54   #14
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Tough choice this month, the Sandcrawler and Cheaps Gwass Gween both look awesome however as a bit of a 40K nut I had to vote for the Dreadnought (shame it's not a DA one)

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2010, 19:00   #15
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow! Thanks for the nomination!

(I'm gonna lose again, though. You just can't beat a themed build.)
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2010, 20:21   #16
ModaRobby
Supermodder

ModaRobby has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It was a hard cross between FUZION and Dreadnought for me. But I had to go with the FUZION because of those side panels. They are just awe-inspiring.

However, that Dreadnought is just an amazing scratch build. The painting he had to go through with that thing is dedication to be reckoned with.
Old 7th Jun 2010, 20:53   #17
brinkz0r
Hypermodder

brinkz0r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm not a big fan of Star Wars / robot themed cases, especially not the giant ones, but I am a big fan of Cheapskate His work on acrylic is just out of this world, so he gets my vote.
brinkz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2010, 23:25   #18
plow
What's a Dremel?

plow has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I vote for spirale!
plow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2010, 00:51   #19
SuicideNeil
I'm insane, not stupid.

SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.
So much awesome, but one piece of awesome stood out more than the others; DreadNought gets my vote. Congrats to everyone though, some insanely talented modders on this forum, never lacking in inspiration or reading material.
SuicideNeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2010, 01:04   #20
Sloth
#yolo #swag

Sloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming Saiyan
It's a Dreadnought, why even ask me?