bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 17th Jun 2010, 11:39   #1
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Sifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sega bringing 20 Dreamcast games to XBLA, PSN

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...s-to-xbla-ps/1

My weblog is The Wired Jester.
Photos on Flickr.
Sifter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2010, 11:55   #2
Brooxy
Like a boss (but not a boss)

Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.
I miss my old DC - might have to dig it out at some point. The original version of Jet Set Radio was so much better than JSR Future, so hopefully they'll bring that back.

Also Crazy Taxi was awesome, would be good to see that again, or even another sequel to it
Brooxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2010, 11:59   #3
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
CHU CHU ROCKET!

Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2010, 12:05   #4
BlackMage23
RPG Loving Freak

BlackMage23 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hope they do bring back some Saturn games after they finish releasing the DC games.

Shining Force III
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Guardian Heroes
Old 17th Jun 2010, 12:09   #5
proxess
Hypermodder

proxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for president
The Dreamcast... Way ahead for it's time... It's a shame. Only now have the others caught up properly. 12 years on??
Ubuntu #8076 / Linux #429448
proxess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2010, 12:21   #6
Tyrmot
Supermodder

Tyrmot has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Shenmue..?!
Tyrmot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2010, 12:25   #7
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Would steam not be a perfect PC option for us to share the love?
Old 17th Jun 2010, 12:26   #8
Hustler
Hypermodder

Hustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for president
"We certainly won't be getting back into hardware, that's for sure."

And ye, a million geeks dropped to their knees and wept...............
Hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2010, 12:33   #9
BlackMage23
RPG Loving Freak

BlackMage23 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It was the first HD console. If you got a VGA adapter the games looked so good, they beat anything on the PS2 and still look better then some 360 games. Sega really missed a few tricks with this console when marketing it.
Old 17th Jun 2010, 12:42   #10
Hustler
Hypermodder

Hustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMage23
It was the first HD console. If you got a VGA adapter the games looked so good, they beat anything on the PS2 and still look better then some 360 games. Sega really missed a few tricks with this console when marketing it.
They may have looked good on an old CRT PC monitor via VGA, but have tried them on a modern LCD @640x480???

YUK.......they look terrible.
Hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2010, 12:54   #11
AshT
Custom User Title

AshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Next stop, Steam please.
AshT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2010, 12:57   #12
blood69
Minimodder

blood69 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hope they port the games to consoles and pc, that way i dont have to use Emulators that have flods in it. A remake of Shenmue containig all the story would be awsome.
blood69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2010, 16:40   #13
Tsung
Multimodder

Tsung has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Think of the crazy possibilities of motion controlled Space Channel 5. \o/

"Hey space cats, it's Lula here"

JSR, Crazy Taxi 1 & 2, Samba.. There were some real top notch games.
Tsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2010, 16:52   #14
Cei
pew pew pew

Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Cei is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Ahhh, Space Channel 5. I've got both DC and PS2 versions of that insanity.

I mainly want ShenMue.
Cei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2010, 17:49   #15
Hazchem
Multimodder

Hazchem has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Oh god. Power Stone 1 & 2, San Franciso Rush 2049 Neeeed to be ported!
Old 17th Jun 2010, 17:54   #16
StevieC
Rising Fusion

StevieC has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
One saturn game I want to see made available on XBLA and which would have the potential to get me to buy a '360? RADIANT SILVERGUN
StevieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2010, 18:30   #17
HourBeforeDawn
a.k.a KazeModz

HourBeforeDawn has yet to learn the way of the DremelHourBeforeDawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The Dream Cast did not fail, it was simply to expensive for its time and had better graphics then any of the other consoles at the time. I still own two dream cast but the one game I would like to see come back is Soul Blade and Soul Calibur ^_^
DimasTech Test Bench Black ICE Triple 120 Rad Dual Bay Res/Pump DD Fill Port & Res D-Tek FuZion 2 CPU Block ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe Mobo AMD Phenom II 3ghz @ 4ghz 8gb DDR2-1100 Memory (2) AMD 6870 XFire (2) WD Black 640gb Raid 0 (2) 1.5TB SEAGATE Blu-Ray/HD DVD Drive ASUS XONAR DX2 30" DOUBLESIGHT LCD (2) 23" ASUS LCD ZALMAN 8 FAN CONTROLLER (4) NOCTUA P12 (2) NOCTUA P14 1000W ZALMAN PSU WINDOWS 7 PRO 64
HourBeforeDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2010, 21:07   #18
SNIPERMikeUK
Multimodder

SNIPERMikeUK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Power Stone 1+2 yes please....
Old 17th Jun 2010, 22:00   #19
Goty
Supermodder

Goty has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Did anyone else play Re-Volt? THAT was a fun game.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jun 2010, 00:01   #20
Farfalho
Supermodder

Farfalho has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I loved my Mega Drive and Saturn although the games for the PS were better and I prefer PS than Saturn but it had its charm
Farfalho is offline   Reply With Quote