bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 18th Jun 2010, 10:13   #1
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Sifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hardware 12 - SpineTech Beta Now Open

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/podcast...beta-now-open/

My weblog is The Wired Jester.
Photos on Flickr.
Sifter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jun 2010, 10:35   #2
do_it_anyway
Supermodder

do_it_anyway has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldo_it_anyway has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yay!!!
Looking forward to this... will download as soon as I get home.
Thanks Guys!!!
do_it_anyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jun 2010, 19:01   #3
Star*Dagger
Pan-Galactic Revolutionary

Star*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for president
What is an "Antartic".

Is spehl czeching that hard?
Star*Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jun 2010, 21:01   #4
sleepygamer
More Metal Than Thou

sleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysis
Ehh...

Ah, go on Harry. As long as the pay's good, you have a spine.
Lazarus | CPU | Intel C2Q Q9400 @ 2.66Ghz | RAM | 4GB (2x2GB) OCZ Reaper DDR2 666MHz @ 5-6-6-15 | Mobo | ASUS P5B Deluxe | GPU | EVGA GTX460 1GB SC | SSD/Boot | Kingston 64GB SSDNow V | HDD/Storage | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 | PSU | Silverstone Strider 700W | Case | NZXT M59 | Monitor | 20" LG Flatron | Keyboard | Razer Lycosa Mirror | Mouse | Razer Lachesis Wraith Red
I also blog! - It's about hardware and stuff! // Latest review: Sennheiser HD 215 Headphones
I also tweet! - sleepygamester
sleepygamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jun 2010, 23:38   #5
kzinti1
Multimodder

kzinti1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
What's Spine Tech? I've Googled it and found nothing relevant except some links about orthoscopic diagnoses and surgery.
Who's this "Harry" that's been mentioned several times in the past. Is this supposed to be some kind of Limey inside joke? If so, I just don't get it. I'm just an American, waiting for my beautiful local coastline to become inundated with BP's oil spill when the Gulf Stream carries this crap around Florida and up the coast past Cape Hatteras. Brit humor just ain't funny any more. You may now cry me a river and start the violin music.
kzinti1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2010, 12:31   #6
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Sifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
@kzinti1 - you are aware you need to listen to the podcast? It' an audio show. Harry is introduced at the start of this podcast and has been a frequent and notable contributor to previous podcasts.

SpineTech is something Harry invents during the podcast.

Photos on Flickr.
Old 19th Jun 2010, 20:51   #7
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.
excellent explanation on ARM's business model, they are godly IMHO with their IP powering everything.
Old 21st Jun 2010, 01:10   #8
kzinti1
Multimodder

kzinti1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifter3000 View Post
@kzinti1 - you are aware you need to listen to the podcast? It' an audio show. Harry is introduced at the start of this podcast and has been a frequent and notable contributor to previous podcasts.

SpineTech is something Harry invents during the podcast.
No I didn't. I have no ipod so I've never heard a podcast. Or seen one. Or whatever. I don't even recall ever seeing an ipod unless it was in an ad somewhere. I'll google "ipod" because I'm not exactly sure what it is or does.
Thanks for the info. Really!
kzinti1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jun 2010, 08:25   #9
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzinti1
No I didn't. I have no ipod so I've never heard a podcast. Or seen one. Or whatever. I don't even recall ever seeing an ipod unless it was in an ad somewhere. I'll google "ipod" because I'm not exactly sure what it is or does.
Thanks for the info. Really!
:S

You don't need an iPod, "podcast" is just the term for a downloadable audio show - there's a link to the MP3 at the bottom of the post which is obviously playable on a huge range of hardware, and you can subscribe to the RSS feed.

Photos on Flickr.
Old 21st Jun 2010, 09:03   #10
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Great podcast guys, thanks! I miss taking part in them

kzinti1 - If you read the link above, you can just download the mp3 to your PC and play it like you would any audio file.
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote