bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 1st Jul 2010, 12:52   #1
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Sifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Free Games I Like: Transformice

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/2010/07...-transformice/

My weblog is The Wired Jester.
Photos on Flickr.
Sifter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jul 2010, 13:52   #2
TWeaK
Supermodder

TWeaK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
THANK YOU PAUL Found this on RPS myself and loved it from the moment I started. Glad to see it on here!

Also, didn't see it linked in the post but it's a good idea to read the wiki to get to grips with being Shaman

@edit: Oh and there is a way to practice - if you type /room <roomname> you can create your own room. You don't get any cheese scored unless there are a few mice there (I think 3+), but if it's just you then you'll always be shaman.
TWeaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jul 2010, 13:57   #3
Material
Soco Amaretto Lime
bit-tech Staff

Material is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
the wiki is great but i enjoyed learning by trial and error too. nothing focuses the mind like a 24 anonymous players just waiting to call you a total fail whale.

bit-tech on Facebook - Custom PC on Facebook - bit-tech on Twitter

Steam ID: votelarry - BFBC2 ID: M4terial - Feel free to add me
Material is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jul 2010, 16:21   #4
zimbloggy
Genius Extraordinaire

zimbloggy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Mine always says that the connection to the server has been interrupted whenever I try to get my username. I wonder if my being in the US has something to do with it.
Old 1st Jul 2010, 16:25   #5
zimbloggy
Genius Extraordinaire

zimbloggy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
ok creating a username worked
Old 1st Jul 2010, 20:12   #6
Threefiguremini
Supermodder

Threefiguremini has yet to learn the way of the DremelThreefiguremini has yet to learn the way of the DremelThreefiguremini has yet to learn the way of the DremelThreefiguremini has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Best. Game. Ever. I've already clocked up way too much time on this. Don't really know why it's so addictive.
Old 2nd Jul 2010, 09:54   #7
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well done Paul, you've killed my Friday productivity.
Old 2nd Jul 2010, 10:11   #8
Material
Soco Amaretto Lime
bit-tech Staff

Material is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Mission achieved.

bit-tech on Facebook - Custom PC on Facebook - bit-tech on Twitter

Steam ID: votelarry - BFBC2 ID: M4terial - Feel free to add me
Material is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jul 2010, 14:03   #9
Redbeaver
The Other Red Meat

Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie
Well done Paul, you've killed my Friday productivity.
same here.

had 3 projects lined up to finish by this week. i just sent an email to say i'll be late. and this is 9:03AM at my place.
ASUS Z97i-Plus - 4670K - 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA 660Ti - Crucial MX100 256GB - Corsair 250D [Modded]
www.pecelayam.com
Redbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jul 2010, 14:53   #10
Invectus
Minimodder

Invectus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hahaha awsume
Invectus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jul 2010, 16:33   #11
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Could start a bit-tech game room, just type "/room bittech" in the chat window.
Old 2nd Jul 2010, 22:36   #12
TWeaK
Supermodder

TWeaK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've thought about that, trouble is as soon as everyone leaves it's gone, and until there are something like 3 or more mice in there you don't even clock up any cheese for your troubles. Then there's the fact that there are two English servers, although they don't have as many problems as they used to with overloading so you can pretty much always get on server 1 now without problems.

It's more fun to play with randoms and endure a bit of trolling anyway. The most recent update actually started fining you cheese for banning someone - I was against this until someone said to me that part of the fun of the game is the trolling. You won't see half the crazy inventions that people make if you don't play in normal rooms.
TWeaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jul 2010, 09:47   #13
confusis
Kiwi-modder

confusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threefiguremini View Post
Best. Game. Ever. I've already clocked up way too much time on this. Don't really know why it's so addictive.
OMFG this is addictive - spent a couple hours on it so far today
confusis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jul 2010, 22:05   #14
azzybish
lawlz

azzybish has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
If you guys want to play with other bit-techers, type /room bittech in the chat box.

Iím an Aquatuning product tester
azzybish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jul 2010, 13:28   #15
tripwired
Deploying Surprise in 3... 2...1...

tripwired has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltripwired has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltripwired has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltripwired has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltripwired has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
omg, best Friday lunch past time ever. Plus, they're so friggin cute.

CASE
Antec 300
OS Windows 8 Pro MB Gigabyte P55-USL3 CPU Intel i5-750 (2.66GHz) RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz HDD OCZ Octane 256GB, Samsung 2TB x4
tripwired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jul 2011, 18:22   #16
jellylemon
What's a Dremel?

jellylemon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimbloggy View Post
Mine always says that the connection to the server has been interrupted whenever I try to get my username. I wonder if my being in the US has something to do with it.
me too! but recently my sister has been banned for one hour and it was working fine before that. I wonder if that's it but if it is, then ill wait one hour.
jellylemon is offline   Reply With Quote