1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Square 1 - by moda'a'foca - Elite Tuga Modding Team

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Shuper' Luu', 4 Jul 2010.

1. Shuper' Luu'

Shuper' Luu' Moda'a'foca modding power!

Hi all,

I'm Luís Alves, a member of moda'a'foca, a modding team of Portugal :D

I join bit-tech to show our projects, and share a lot of experiences, some of you I already know from CAMPUS PARTY EUROPE in Madrid :thumb: 4 perfects days hehe :rock:

Sponsor
    [​IMG]
    http://www.coldzero.pt
    Thanks to patuga (ricardo) and my team modding friend for the big sponsor, paying all the case and almost all the watercooling system and sleeving extension :D

Hardware:
    Board P5E x38
    P4 3.0@4.0Ghz
    7900GS 256MB
    Team Elite 4Gb (2*2Gb)
    Raid 0 2disk 160Gb (matrox + seagate)
    Samsung F1 500Gb prato unico
    Samusung F3 1TB 2 pratos
    Drive LG SATA
    Corsair TX750W
    Zalman MFC1 Plus
    Noiseblocker XL1 e XL2 *
    UV conectors(ATX24 + ATX8 + PCI6 + FANS) with aquamarine sleeving and white heatshrink *
    SATA with aquamarine sleeving and white heatshrink *

Watercooling:
    CPU - EK supreme Acetal
    EK supreme VGA Acetal *
    2*Swiftech mcw30 *
    2*EK Mosfet Asus 3a + backplates *
    DD CPX-PRO
    Swiftech Micro rev.2
    2*Black Ice GTS 360 *
    Feser white UV 3/8" - 5/8" *
    Barb rosca 1/4" - 3/8" *

*-Given/paid by sponsor

Photos :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some of you already see the case, yea, the broken case of CPM 2010:waah:

The bad news is that SEUR don't pay a single € to restore the case, even with the photos of the cardboard full of holes :waah:

I hope you enjoy the case :D it only have 4 nuts in all the case, I was really difficult do such thing with only acrylic and aluminium :wallbash::wallbash:

P.s: sorry my tremendous bad english:grr:

When i have time i will do final renders of the DWG file, to show too the parts inside :naughty::naughty:

2. Raiden

Raiden Portuguese reviewer

Finally you present here your project my friend , it was a shame that the case didnt survive the travel to Campus party in Spain and no one helped to pay the costs or even given a answer , but well it was a great experience and it was fantastic to meet you there ,one of the most promissing talents in the portuguese modding scene!

This project was outstanding and we were going to present it to the crowd in the Campus but life has this things, and next time you will shine even more !

I know what you can do , and you are in another level hehehe

Congratulations for the this moddings , its fabulous , more to come soon only we know:D

Abraço

3. Shuper' Luu'

Shuper' Luu' Moda'a'foca modding power!

Years have gone and now was time to say goodbye to this project, our first project at modaafoca.com

On video you can see the Massive Tear Down of the case. As it have Portuguese audio at start, please jump to 1:07 to start seeing the tear down in time lapse with background music.

To everyone that see it in Campus Party Europe 2010, hope you remember this little baby. Tear down it is not only close this chapter but that one too for me, good memories.

Have fun seeing it :thumb: