bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 8th Jul 2010, 11:26   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Realtime Worlds restructuring staff

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...ctures-staff/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2010, 17:07   #2
Hovis
Supermodder

Hovis has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Most of the reviews I've read of it read like a square peg trying to review a round hole, coming to the conclusion that the peg's inability to fit into the hole means the hole is rubbish.
Hovis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2010, 00:39   #3
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
They better focus on it with an electron microscope because it's going to need a lot of work. It feels more like an alpha than a finished game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jul 2010, 23:03   #4
cheeriokilla
Multimodder

cheeriokilla has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm not impressed that they're defending their creative work, but when it all comes down you have to know something went wrong when all the positives from the game come from customization. Unless playing a pimp-my ride and total makeover game is what you dig...
cheeriokilla is offline   Reply With Quote