bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Watercooling: in association with Aquatuning

Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:03   #1
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Insanity Giveaway #2 Sponsored By Enermax!!!

Insanity Giveaway #2

Welcome back guys and girls after the massive success of Insanity Giveaway #1 the next logical step was to do another one!

We have had a lot of feedback from the first giveaway so we hope to improve this one for you.

So what’s on offer this time?

Our Partner this time is Enermax and they have been kind enough to let us have quite a few very SHINY toys to play with here’s what up for grabs:

20 x Apollish 12cm Fans
20 x Apollish 8cm Fans
10 x Enermax T-Shirts

Each winner will get 1 prize from the list above meaning there will be 50 winners!!

What the deal this time?

The story is pretty much the same as last time to be honest. We will send you one of the above prizes totally for free with the idea being you get to have a play with your prize and tell us what you think in the feedback thread!

How do I get a prize?

Obviously it would be no fun if you didn’t jump through a few hoops to get your prize so here’s what you have to do.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE RULES BEFORE YOU ENTER!

1. Put the following line in your signature "I <3 Aquatuning & Enermax long time!" and link it to this thread - to be displayed till the end of the comp at least.
2. Reply to this thread telling us why you love Aquatuning & Enermax soooooooo much. make this a funny/silly/serious as possible. Style points will be given (see blelow)
3. E-mail me the Aquatuning product code to the Enermax Apollish Twister UCAP12 BLUE fan found on www.aquatuning.co.uk to support AT Aquatuning.co.uk

THE RULES:

Of course to make this fair there have to be a few rules..

1. Minimum post cout to ENTER is 75. If you have less then 75 posts when you enter your entry will be VOID
2. This offer is open to the UK only – Sorry guys we are still working on a worldwide one.
3. You have to follow the 3 steps listed above to get your pack - failure to complete all 3 will VOID your entry.
4. Winners will be picked at RANDOM on 07/08/10. You can enter any time before this date.

*NEW* Style Points!

During the comp "Style Points" maybe awarded to you because of a post we have found extremely funny or helpful.
Posters lucky enough to secure style points will be able to select a reward from the "Style Points Box" in my office

So guys and girls good luck and HAVE FUN!!
Nitrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:22   #2
borandi
Multimodder

borandi has yet to learn the way of the Dremelborandi has yet to learn the way of the Dremelborandi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The Apollish fans are very stylish, very bright, and quiet. Recommended.
borandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:25   #3
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
yeh the fans are SEXY
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:28   #4
matt...
Slacker

matt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Beacuse they help keep my PC cool in summer and my house warm in the winter :-)
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:28   #5
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

MaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run Crysis
I'm afraid I don't love Aquatuning or Enermax all that much. Just Nitrix and Combatus. And free stuff, natch.

Also:

There ya go!

Last edited by MaverickWill; 12th Jul 2010 at 10:48.
MaverickWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:31   #6
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

trust you two to be first....
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:32   #7
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

MaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run Crysis
Actually, on a post count technicality, I'M first. ;-)
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:39   #8
ellism
Supermodder

ellism has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Aquatuning & Enermax are awsome because they do the best giveaways
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:43   #9
Kylevdm
The Mod Zoo Podcast Host

Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I honestly <3 AquaTuning and Enermax for giving me the ablity to win a T-Shirt as we all clearly have WAY tooooooo many fans!!! Thanks to your last competition! Now give me a T-Shirt NAW.

Also I am hungover and have a migraine so most of that makes no sense!
Core i7 920 D0 :: Asus P6T Deluxe v2 :: 6GB Crucial BalistiX :: Asus GTX 570 :: ENERMAX Platimax 850W :: OCZ Agility 3 120GB :: 4x Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB
Kylevdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:44   #10
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickWill View Post
Actually, on a post count technicality, I'M first. ;-)
Ye ye..
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:45   #11
matt...
Slacker

matt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
just you wait till I get time to spam the forums... :-)
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:46   #12
ellism
Supermodder

ellism has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ok if we are going to play this game, on Join date I am winning!
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:48   #13
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellism View Post
Ok if we are going to play this game, on Join date I am winning!
MaverickWill = OWNED
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:50   #14
Carper
Guru

Carper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Only the greats order from aqua tuning and use enermax fans and wear there t shirts.
CPU - Intel i5 750 Motherboard - MSI P55-GD65 Graphics card - Asus 5850 Memory - G.Skill 4GB 1600Mhz Blue Case - Antec 902 PSU - Corsair VX550W CPU Cooler - Titan Fenrir Optical drive - Sony AD-7240S-0B Hard drive - Samsung F3 1TB
Carper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:52   #15
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

Carper - reps for you thats epic!
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:56   #16
matt...
Slacker

funny I'm sure I saw aquatuning emblazened on an England football top a while back - and they really weren't great at the world cup :-)

I'd put up a pic but I think 'd get disqualified if i did that lol
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:56   #17
tennisball
[Insert witty comment here]

tennisball has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltennisball has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltennisball has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltennisball has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltennisball has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Aqua Tuning and Enarmax are awesome because they just distracted me from my studying.
tennisball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2010, 11:57   #18
antonyand
mmm Jaffa Cakes

antonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysisantonyand can run Crysis
Aquatuning n Enermax rock. Aquatuning have some great customer service and Enermax have some great products!

Edit:-

WTF my sig won't appear?!

Last edited by antonyand; 9th Jul 2010 at 12:10.
antonyand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2010, 12:10   #19
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt... View Post
funny I'm sure I saw aquatuning emblazened on an England football top a while back - and they really weren't great at the world cup :-)

I'd put up a pic but I think 'd get disqualified if i did that lol
indeed you would
Old 9th Jul 2010, 12:12   #20
rowin4kicks
a man walked into a bar ...

rowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for president
I love aquatuning and Enermax becasue they make my day giving away awsome free stuff to nerd with too much time and constantly check the internets!