bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 9th Jul 2010, 12:14   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Aquatuning announces second Insanity Give-away

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/20...anity-give-a/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2010, 12:59   #2
Carper
Guru

Carper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wheres the email for part 3? I just emailed nitrix via the forums dunno if that will work or not.
CPU - Intel i5 750 Motherboard - MSI P55-GD65 Graphics card - Asus 5850 Memory - G.Skill 4GB 1600Mhz Blue Case - Antec 902 PSU - Corsair VX550W CPU Cooler - Titan Fenrir Optical drive - Sony AD-7240S-0B Hard drive - Samsung F3 1TB
Carper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2010, 13:02   #3
lacuna
Supermodder

lacuna has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
cba doing all that
lacuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2010, 13:03   #4
PegasusM
Stand back, I'm doing science

PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.
the email is support@aquatuning.co.uk
it does say...
PegasusM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2010, 13:16   #5
Carper
Guru

Carper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I swear it didnt say that a minute ago lol
CPU - Intel i5 750 Motherboard - MSI P55-GD65 Graphics card - Asus 5850 Memory - G.Skill 4GB 1600Mhz Blue Case - Antec 902 PSU - Corsair VX550W CPU Cooler - Titan Fenrir Optical drive - Sony AD-7240S-0B Hard drive - Samsung F3 1TB
Carper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2010, 13:39   #6
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacuna View Post
cba doing all that
Ditto.

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2010, 13:49   #7
Omnituens
Hypermodder

Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
how do you know who has sent the email AND posted in the thread?
Old 9th Jul 2010, 15:03   #8
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
By magic
Nitrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2010, 15:24   #9
LeMaltor
>^_^<

LeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
They are trying to RealID us, we need to be known by only one name, then they can tell who replied here and emailed support!
Old 9th Jul 2010, 16:19   #10
Nitrix
Aquatuning UK

Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nitrix is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
no its just everyone seems to have used common sence and put there forum name in the e-mail
Nitrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2010, 17:17   #11
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
But common sense is not so common these days ;P

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote