bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 14th Jul 2010, 11:43   #1
Claave
You Rebel scum

Claave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
NZXT gets hacked, sends out damaging emails

NZXT's servers get hacked and send out emails claiming the company is going down the tube.

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...aging-emails/1

Win more things with CPC and bit-tech
Claave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jul 2010, 12:43   #2
RichCreedy
Hey What Who

RichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming SaiyanRichCreedy is a Super Spamming Saiyan
it would be interesting to find out, what server os they are using, and wether they update properly, or if they are another google, using outdated/un-updated software
Old 14th Jul 2010, 14:41   #3
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by article
NZXT's servers get hacked, but we doubt it's Angelina Jolie and her 28.8 modem behind it...
Phreak is checking out Kate's computer.

"Yo. Check this out guys, this is insanely great, it's got a 28.8 BPS modem!"
"Yeah? Display?"
"Active matrix, man. A million psychedelic colors. Man, baby, sweet, ooo!"
"I want it."
"I want it to have my children!"
Silver51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jul 2010, 20:01   #4
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Look for anyone buying bulk shares.

GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jul 2010, 20:53   #5
dire_wolf
Last Of The Dovakhiin

dire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by GravitySmacked View Post
Look for anyone buying bulk shares.
That's what I thought aswell Get tons of people to sell quick then pick up a boat load on the cheap, cunning indeed if that was their intention. Most of the time people seem to do it merely for the crack of it though.
dire_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jul 2010, 22:46   #6
samuelmorris
Minimodder

samuelmorris has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
What do we think, espionage from thermaltake?
samuelmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Feb 2011, 08:08   #7
TheQuadFather
What's a Dremel?

TheQuadFather has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelmorris
What do we think, espionage from thermaltake?
yes, i have to agree with you there.
TheQuadFather is offline   Reply With Quote