bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 2nd Aug 2010, 13:09   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
iPhone Review: Doodle God

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/2010/08...ew-doodle-god/

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 13:13   #2
GreatOldOne
Wannabe Martian

GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Still waiting on the next "episode" to turn up, as I finshed the game weeks ago.

Once you have developed the cellphone, try reacting it with a certain fruit...
"Maybe we're on Mars because we have to be, because there's a deep nomadic impulse built into us by the evolutionary process, we come after all, from hunter gatherers, and for 99.9% of our tenure on Earth we've been wanderers. And, the next place to wander to, is Mars. But whatever the reason you're on Mars is, I'm glad you're there. And I wish I was with you."
- Carl Sagan

A GOO-ster is Born - Build Diary RSS I'm a Great Oakley product tester! My purpose built testing centre

Last edited by GreatOldOne; 2nd Aug 2010 at 14:05.
GreatOldOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 13:57   #3
JCBeastie
Supermodder

JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I tried it, didn't really interest me tbh. If however you are the kind of person who likes to systematically pair up icons in the hope that you get a new icon then this is for you!

Is this the new stamp collecting?
JCBeastie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 15:06   #4
Tom @ CCL
AKA: Yewen

Tom @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelTom @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Will grab it tonight, seems like the great sort of boredom buster for 10-15 minute blasts...
Tom @ CCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 15:08   #5
Yslen
Lord of the Twenty-Seventh Circle

Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.Yslen is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCBeastie
I tried it, didn't really interest me tbh. If however you are the kind of person who likes to systematically pair up icons in the hope that you get a new icon then this is for you!

Is this the new stamp collecting?
if you're playing by trial and error, you're playing it wrong. the fun of the game is in either figuring out what should logically combine to give you something new, or what will combine because the devs have a sense of humour.
Asrock Z77e-ITX - Intel i5 3570k - Corsair H50-1 - G.Skill Ripjaws X 2133MHz - Gigabyte HD6870 - Crucial M4 - Samsung HDD - 530W ThermalTake SS PSU - Bitfenix Prodigy - LG IPS231P - NAOS 8200 - Poker II (Reds) - IBM Model M
Take a look at my Photography portfolio, here.
Yslen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 17:35   #6
Aterius Gmork
/r/pcmasterrace

Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Is the Iphone version as ridiculously easy as the flash version?
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 17:41   #7
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
This was a good game in the beginning when the mixing made sense. Once it got beyond that some of the combos had no rhyme or reason.

This is also up on newgrounds if people want to play the flash version
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 20:27   #8
Faulk_Wulf
Internet Addict

Faulk_Wulf has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I hope to see this on Android as I love the flash version.
Faulk_Wulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 23:34   #9
PingCrosby
Supermodder

PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
There's 2 snakes in my boot.
PingCrosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 23:46   #10
GreatOldOne
Wannabe Martian

GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Yay - new version with episode three available in the app store now! It's downloading to mu phone as I type.
"Maybe we're on Mars because we have to be, because there's a deep nomadic impulse built into us by the evolutionary process, we come after all, from hunter gatherers, and for 99.9% of our tenure on Earth we've been wanderers. And, the next place to wander to, is Mars. But whatever the reason you're on Mars is, I'm glad you're there. And I wish I was with you."
- Carl Sagan

A GOO-ster is Born - Build Diary RSS I'm a Great Oakley product tester! My purpose built testing centre
GreatOldOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Aug 2010, 10:29   #11
Tom @ CCL
AKA: Yewen

Tom @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelTom @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
Yay - new version with episode three available in the app store now! It's downloading to mu phone as I type.
Nice when you purchase something and then get an update 30 mins later!

Love the game, its had me thinking a lot. Promised myself I wouldnt try to spam combinations.

Now the question is, how do I make metal!? (don't tell me, and I refuse to google it)
Tom @ CCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Aug 2010, 11:19   #12
Hamish
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Hamish has yet to learn the way of the DremelHamish has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faulk_Wulf View Post
I hope to see this on Android as I love the flash version.
Alchemy, its free too
Hamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Aug 2010, 16:26   #13
bahgger
Hypermodder

bahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
What does it say about me that I discovered beer before bread?
bahgger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Aug 2010, 03:06   #14
Daimer
What's a Dremel?

Daimer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You can also play it for free on anything that supports flash (android)
armorgames(DOT)com/play/6313/doodle-god
Daimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2010, 14:48   #15
Kris
Lord Lolwut

Kris has yet to learn the way of the DremelKris has yet to learn the way of the DremelKris has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just created beer! all else can wait
p.s. totally right about the addictiveness, was playing it at home behind my pc, then left it open as i didn't finish it in time