bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

View Poll Results: Who should win Mod of the Month for July 2010?
7th Gen by grevaeg 9 7.14%
BIOHAZARD By BLUEHORSESTUDIOS 20 15.87%
Enemigo Publiko By masbuskado 8 6.35%
Intel Ice by jj_sky5000 17 13.49%
Negative Space by B[x] 2 1.59%
OSIDIAS by craigbru 70 55.56%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 6th Aug 2010, 10:40   #1
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Sifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Mod of the Month - July 2010

It's summertime and the modders have been out in force. Check out these six new projects fresh from the forums!

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/mod-...th-july-2010/1

My weblog is The Wired Jester.
Photos on Flickr.
Sifter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2010, 10:54   #2
Kenny_McCormick
Supermodder

Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Kenny_McCormick - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
First!

Osidias by Craigbru gets my vote.
Old 6th Aug 2010, 10:56   #3
Canon
Reformed

Canon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for president
+1 for Osidias by Craigbru. All fantastic.
Old 6th Aug 2010, 10:57   #4
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
That was a hard vote :/
Old 6th Aug 2010, 11:06   #5
shoxicwaste
Maxii

shoxicwaste has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Love the Intel ice!
shoxicwaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2010, 11:11   #6
confusis
Kiwi-modder

confusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysis
Craig - no doubt about it~!

(heres hoping I get a nomination for August )
confusis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2010, 11:19   #7
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
3 great contenders this month in Biohazard, Intel Ice, and the Carbon Fibre one...
Old 6th Aug 2010, 11:45   #8
liratheal
Sharing is caring

liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
No offence to the rest of the modders, they're all fine pieces of work, but Umbrella (Resident Evil) anything gets my vote.

Biohazard. Very nice build skills, very nicely thought out, and very appropriate design.
Focus RS Mk1; Build number 1506
liratheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2010, 12:15   #9
Baz
I work for Corsair

Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Biohazard gets my votes. Wonderful detail and design - brilliant!
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2010, 12:15   #10
phinix
Say it! Who's your dremel?!

phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.
I don't see any problem in voting this month...
Craig gets my vote, no doubt in that.
star citizen :::
ARBITER: Origin Jumpworks 325A LTI
phinix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2010, 13:01   #11
nhojnomis
Minimodder

nhojnomis has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnhojnomis has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Biohazard is fantastic, but more of a practical art project.

Osidias gets my vote.............word's fail me it is so amazing
nhojnomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2010, 13:17   #12
matt...
Slacker

matt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Seems so unfair to have to choose just one - I'm in awe of so much of all those efforts :-)
Old 6th Aug 2010, 13:25   #13
BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
I haven't lost a finger yet!

BLUEHORSESTUDIOS should be considered for presidentBLUEHORSESTUDIOS should be considered for presidentBLUEHORSESTUDIOS should be considered for presidentBLUEHORSESTUDIOS should be considered for presidentBLUEHORSESTUDIOS should be considered for presidentBLUEHORSESTUDIOS should be considered for presidentBLUEHORSESTUDIOS should be considered for presidentBLUEHORSESTUDIOS should be considered for presidentBLUEHORSESTUDIOS should be considered for presidentBLUEHORSESTUDIOS should be considered for presidentBLUEHORSESTUDIOS should be considered for president
I just want to say that its such an honor to nominated ,and to be in a class with all these great modders is amazing! Good luck everyone.
BLUEHORSESTUDIOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2010, 13:26   #14
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Often there are projects that are fantastic in motm & sometimes I vote for my 2nd favourite guessing the number 1 would win, not this time, Craig is pushing further than I probably ever will with unbelievable awesomeness, an expensive, incredibly skilled & THE master of using space outstandingly, the others really are excellent but this was a no brainer for me.
If this Osidias case isn't worthy of many front page magazines I really don't know what is .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2010, 13:43   #15
daletur328
Minimodder

daletur328 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Osidias by Craigbru has my vote, great choice of unusual materials!
daletur328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2010, 14:22   #16
Bumfluff101
Supermodder

Bumfluff101 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bumfluff101 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bumfluff101 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bumfluff101 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bumfluff101 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bumfluff101 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bumfluff101 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bumfluff101 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bumfluff101 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bumfluff101 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bumfluff101 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Another one for Osidias but do like the intel ice
Bumfluff101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2010, 15:06   #17
craigbru
Now... with more CNC!

craigbru has yet to learn the way of the Dremelcraigbru has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow, I'm honored with the nomination Antony (and bit-tech)! What a great bunch of nominees all the way around! Good luck guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbed13
'to cram everything in the box, you must think outside the box'
craigbru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2010, 15:24   #18
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Tough choice... Intel Ice looks awesome, Negative Space (also the name of one of my favourite Spineshank songs) also looks pretty interesting, but in the end voted for Osidias.

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2010, 15:49   #19
MrNitro
Performance Enthusiast =)

MrNitro has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
OSIDIAS by craigbru...CF cheesecake!
MrNitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2010, 16:36   #20
Sloth
#yolo #swag

Sloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Enemigo Publiko for me! Unique paint job and moving parts cheesecake!