bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 7th Aug 2010, 14:43   #1
Syn
\(_o)/

Syn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The most awesome thing you will eat all day!

What you will need:
  • Tortilla wraps
  • Spreadable Cheese
  • Toastie Maker
  • Knife
  • Stomach

Spread some of the cheese onto the Tortilla wrap using your knife, then fold it in half (the more cheese the better!). Now put it in the toastie maker. Wait. Keep waiting. Remove toastie.

Now, enjoy!
Syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2010, 16:18   #2
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Vodka and powerade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2010, 16:34   #3
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn View Post
What you will need:
  • Tortilla wraps
  • Spreadable Cheese
  • Toastie Maker
  • Knife
  • Stomach

Spread some of the cheese onto the Tortilla wrap using your knife, then fold it in half (the more cheese the better!). Now put it in the toastie maker. Wait. Keep waiting. Remove toastie.

Now, enjoy!
Spreadable cheese!

You must be American
Burnout21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2010, 16:44   #4
Canon
Reformed

Canon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout21 View Post
Spreadable cheese!

You must be American
Nope he didn't mention harming himself whilst attempting to use the toastie maker

Anywho, you're missing chilli sauce!
Old 7th Aug 2010, 16:51   #5
Rotcrack
Food Maestro.

Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canon View Post
Nope he didn't mention harming himself whilst attempting to use the toastie maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krikkit View Post
PETA can sod off tbh, cocksuckers.
Rotcrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2010, 18:23   #6
m0o0oeh
Tech noob. I know.

m0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Classic! Saw this on tinselworm last night on the TV

Mac Quiksilver 733, 768 SDRAM, NVidia GeForce 2MX 32 Mb RAM. "Dr. Horrible"
Acer Aspire One A150, 1.66 Intel Atom, 1 gig DDR2 RAM. "Captain Hammer"
m0o0oeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2010, 19:18   #7
Furymouse
Like connect 4 in dagger terms

Furymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A quesadilla? And wth is spreadable cheese?
Old 7th Aug 2010, 19:30   #8
chimmy09
Hypermodder

chimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furymouse View Post
A quesadilla? And wth is spreadable cheese?
it's gross.
chimmy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2010, 19:37   #9
Canon
Reformed

Canon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for president
Well no, I could consume a tub of Philadelphia or a tube of Primula in minutes but I wouldn't touch it again for months afterwards.
Old 7th Aug 2010, 19:49   #10
Syn
\(_o)/

By spreadable cheese I mean LAughing cow obviously! Not that nasty Heart-attack-in-a-can american cheese
Old 7th Aug 2010, 19:53   #11
Krazeh
I *am* a Dremel

Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Where's the most important thing? The meat??
Krazeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2010, 20:00   #12
mrdbristol
Voided my warranty years ago

mrdbristol is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mrdbristol is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mrdbristol is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mrdbristol is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mrdbristol is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mrdbristol is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mrdbristol is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mrdbristol is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mrdbristol is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mrdbristol is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mrdbristol is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazeh View Post
Where's the most important thing? The meat??
Exactly.

NO MEAT = NOT FOOD
( Aug 08 ) : Dark Water
mrdbristol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2010, 20:02   #13
Syn
\(_o)/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdbristol View Post
Exactly.

NO MEAT = NOT FOOD
Then what do vegitarians eat?
Old 7th Aug 2010, 20:05   #14
Krazeh
I *am* a Dremel

Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
They starve until they realise their mistake!
Krazeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2010, 20:09   #15
docodine
killed a guy once

docodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for president
A superior variant of OP's recipe:

http://www.holytaco.com/if-i-die-bac...-it-be-because
docodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2010, 20:11   #16
chimmy09
Hypermodder

chimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysis
Quote:
By spreadable cheese I mean LAughing cow obviously! Not that nasty Heart-attack-in-a-can american cheese
never mind then.
chimmy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2010, 20:18   #17
Canon
Reformed

Quote:
Quorn, wannabe meat.
Old 7th Aug 2010, 20:26   #18
BioSniper
I Mod, Therefore I Own

BioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
No.
The most Awesome thing you will eat will be: www.funnypictures.net.au/pizza/

And yes, I have actually cooked this after finding it online, and it was delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal
Frankly this thread has become a bunch of methed up old women in a hat store.
BioSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2010, 21:14   #19
Syn
\(_o)/

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioSniper View Post
No.

And yes, I have actually cooked this after finding it online, and it was delicious
Old 7th Aug 2010, 21:23   #20
Canon
Reformed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioSniper View Post
No.

Tags
awesome, food, toastie

View Mode