bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 17th Aug 2010, 13:09   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Kinect UK release date announced

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...te-announced/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2010, 13:14   #2
Skippylee
Now then!

Skippylee has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
meh
Skippylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2010, 13:47   #3
memeroot
aged and experianced

memeroot has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmemeroot has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmemeroot has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
sooo expensive (says a guy who spends freely on tech)
memeroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2010, 13:52   #4
ImInTheZoneBaby
Bring it on sucka!

ImInTheZoneBaby has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Those launch titles are exactly what is stopping me from buying this on launch.
Time to step up your game a bit, Microsoft.
Old 17th Aug 2010, 14:09   #5
DbD
Supermodder

DbD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DbD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DbD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DbD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DbD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DbD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DbD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DbD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DbD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DbD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DbD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
130 isn't an impulse buy, particularly if it doesn't come with any good games and the controller has lag issues.
DbD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2010, 14:30   #6
r3loaded
Ultramodder

r3loaded is definitely a rep cheat.r3loaded is definitely a rep cheat.r3loaded is definitely a rep cheat.r3loaded is definitely a rep cheat.r3loaded is definitely a rep cheat.r3loaded is definitely a rep cheat.r3loaded is definitely a rep cheat.r3loaded is definitely a rep cheat.r3loaded is definitely a rep cheat.r3loaded is definitely a rep cheat.r3loaded is definitely a rep cheat.
Yay, now we know when we can buy an "accessory" that costs almost as much as the console! Then we'll spend hours having fun waving our hands about in puzzlement and frustration. A week later, it can then be put in the cupboard where the Wii now sits.
r3loaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2010, 15:44   #7
reflux
Multimodder

reflux has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It's fail, the only people who are vaguely interested are Wii owners.
reflux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2010, 17:09   #8
foxpoo
Thumb it in

foxpoo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
+1 for Fail
Cooler Master ATCS 840 / XFX Black Edition P1-750B-NLG9 / Asus P6X58D-E DDR3 Motherboard / 2.8Ghz Intel Core i7 930 @ 4Ghz / Akasa AK-CCX-4002HP Venom CPU Cooler / 6Gb Corsair XMS3 DDR3 RAM / XFX HD 5970 Black Edition / Corsair F120 / 3 x Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB RAID 5 / Sony AD-7260S-0B 24x DVDRW / Asus Xonar DX / Razer Lycosa Mirror Special Edition Gaming Keyboard / Razer Mamba / MS Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
foxpoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2010, 22:37   #9
BlackMage23
RPG Loving Freak

BlackMage23 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I suspect that there will be a lot of second hand Wii's in CEX once this and the PS3 Move come out.

But once those gamers that got a Wii to go with their 360/PS3 upgrade and junk their Wii, then the market will bottom out.

Accessories that have come out a few years into the life cycle of a console never do well, and most people interested in casual games have a Wii and probably won't want to shell out for a new console to do the same thing that their Wii does.
Old 7th Sep 2010, 16:53   #10
Synikal Ali
Minimodder

Synikal Ali has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
/wave, oh crap i didnt wanna do that, game over....
Synikal Ali is offline   Reply With Quote