bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 20th Aug 2010, 22:13   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The Witcher 2 allows imported savegames

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...ed-savegames/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Aug 2010, 22:53   #2
deathtaker27
Backups ... Its a way of life

deathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
another one, wasnt there another game doing this?
deathtaker27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Aug 2010, 23:14   #3
tad2008
Supermodder

tad2008 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well I know Mass Effect 2 allows you to do this and am currently playing the The Witcher: Enhanced Edition and it does look like a very promising game so far with only a few minor irks and have had some laughs along the way too.
tad2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Aug 2010, 23:21   #4
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
hmm pretty sure i have them somewhere
Old 21st Aug 2010, 08:22   #5
jake9891
Loves Internet Shopping

jake9891 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
First witcher was one of the best games I played, I really hope sequel will just as good as the first one Way to go Poland!
Old 21st Aug 2010, 10:48   #6
mrbens
Supermodder

mrbens has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looking forward to it.

Joe why are you talking about yourself in the third person or did someone else add this bit:

Quote:
Joe's already labelled it his favourite thing from the whole show.
My SilverStone TJ07B PC: Haswell i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming mobo | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 760 Twin Frozr 2GB | Seasonic X-Series 750W PSU | Crucial M4 128GB SSD | Crucial M225 128GB SSD | OCZ Solid 3 120GB SSD
Sound: Epiphany Acoustics' E-DAC & O2 Heahphone Amp | Little Dot MK III Tube Headphone Amp | Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium 600ohm Headphones (music) | Onkyo HT-S3305B AV Receiver + 5.1 speakers (movies)
mrbens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2010, 14:04   #7
Hovis
Supermodder

Hovis has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great, now I really do have to complete the first one
Hovis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2010, 14:52   #8
GW42
Minimodder

GW42 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtaker27
another one, wasnt there another game doing this?
The first game I remember importing saves was Baldur's Gate II (Golden Pantaloons anyone!) and there were probably others before that that someone else can remember.

The recent one you're probably talking about is Dragon Age II which was announced as importing recently.
GW42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2010, 16:10   #9
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbens
Looking forward to it.

Joe why are you talking about yourself in the third person or did someone else add this bit:

Quote:
Joe's already labelled it his favourite thing from the whole show.
Because this isn't a blog and therefore shouldn't be written in first person, even though I wanted to lend my opinion.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Aug 2010, 00:14   #10
thehippoz
Banned

thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
check this out.. looks like you can see through walls

thehippoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Aug 2010, 10:28   #11
tad2008
Supermodder

tad2008 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz
check this out.. looks like you can see through walls

Effectively yes, but it's actually just thermal imaging, and is also possible in the first one )
tad2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Aug 2010, 12:51   #12
Phalanx
Needs more dragons and stuff.

Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Can I be arsed to play The Witcher again to get a save game file... hmmm.