bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 31st Aug 2010, 12:06   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Developer Blog: Frozen Synapse's Singleplayer

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/2010/08...-singleplayer/

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Aug 2010, 12:52   #2
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Excellent news!

GravitySmacked is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Aug 2010, 14:28   #3
Oggyb
Mutant

Oggyb has yet to learn the way of the DremelOggyb has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ponies eh? I can imagine an outdoors night time campaign where you have to cross a farmyard full of jumpy livestock or something!
Oggyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Aug 2010, 14:44   #4
WildThing
Hypermodder

WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Great news, keep up the good work!
Asus P8P67 PRO Intel i5 2500K @ 4.4GHz Titan Fenrir XFX 6950 @ 6970 2x4GB Corsair DDR3 1600MHz 2x Crucial C300 128GB (OS + Games) Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB Auzentech XFI-Prelude + Creative T7700 7.1 Enermax Liberty 500W Corsair 650D case HP 24" LP2475W Win7 x64
WildThing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Aug 2010, 21:27   #5
barrkel
Multimodder

barrkel has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I don't think strategy fans have an aversion to multiplayer; rather, strategy done well (i.e. turn-based) requires some thought, and waiting for your opponent to think can interrupt the flow quite badly in a multiplayer game.
barrkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Sep 2010, 02:22   #6
runadumb
Supermodder

runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.runadumb is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrkel
I don't think strategy fans have an aversion to multiplayer; rather, strategy done well (i.e. turn-based) requires some thought, and waiting for your opponent to think can interrupt the flow quite badly in a multiplayer game.
Agreed, this is why such games would really suit mobile gaming to. Like on a Android, Iphone or WP7 device. Would be fantastic if you could continue the same game cross platform to.
The future
runadumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Sep 2010, 10:39   #7
Stelph
Multimodder

Stelph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by runadumb
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrkel
Agreed, this is why such games would really suit mobile gaming to. Like on a Android, Iphone or WP7 device. Would be fantastic if you could continue the same game cross platform to.
The future
Yep also agree, actually the best device would probably be a tablet as the extra scren space would really help in a strategy game. Looking forward to the new flurry of android tablets that are coming out, and hopefully the developers will port ths over quite soon after release (tho id prefer them to concentrate on finalising the game/release first and port after!)
Stelph is offline   Reply With Quote