bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 12th Sep 2010, 01:02   #1
Claave
You Rebel scum

Claave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Most Broken Game: A Travel Guide

Here at the Realia Tourist Board wed like to wish you a safe and pleasant stay in our little country. Please drive carefully and use pain medication responsibly, because its highly addictive.

There are two main towns in Realia, each with distinct character and places to visit...

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/2010/09...-travel-guide/

Win more things with CPC and bit-tech
Claave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Sep 2010, 01:16   #2
jimmyjj
Hypermodder

jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I have never before said "first" on a forum. Never will I again.

But humour me just his once:

"first"

May I ask, does the website auto update content automatically, or are you actually working at 1.00am at the weekend?
Old 12th Sep 2010, 03:20   #3
brave758
Ultramodder

brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.
no
brave758 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Sep 2010, 07:37   #4
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyjj
I have never before said "first" on a forum. Never will I again.

But humour me just his once:

"first"

May I ask, does the website auto update content automatically, or are you actually working at 1.00am at the weekend?
The latter.
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Sep 2010, 07:42   #5
Cthippo
Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Cthippo is definitely a rep cheat.Cthippo is definitely a rep cheat.Cthippo is definitely a rep cheat.Cthippo is definitely a rep cheat.Cthippo is definitely a rep cheat.Cthippo is definitely a rep cheat.Cthippo is definitely a rep cheat.Cthippo is definitely a rep cheat.Cthippo is definitely a rep cheat.Cthippo is definitely a rep cheat.Cthippo is definitely a rep cheat.
Guys, the Boiling point blog thing was cute, but can we let it go now? Please?
Old 12th Sep 2010, 10:32   #6
theineffablebob
What's a Dremel?

theineffablebob has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This post reminded me that there is a Boiling Point sequel in development. How's that coming along? Haven't heard about it in a while.
theineffablebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Sep 2010, 11:36   #7
HyBry
Minimodder

HyBry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by theineffablebob
This post reminded me that there is a Boiling Point sequel in development. How's that coming along? Haven't heard about it in a while.
cancelled in English, but have been released in Russian. I think the company went bust
Old 12th Sep 2010, 12:23   #8
capnPedro
Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
If your Jarate has blood in it, contact your GP immediately.

I <3 Aquatuning & Enermax long time!
capnPedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Sep 2010, 13:36   #9
steveo_mcg
I Mod, Therefore I Own

steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Or at least start spamming the E key
Old 13th Sep 2010, 08:28   #10
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthippo
Guys, the Boiling point blog thing was cute, but can we let it go now? Please?
hey, im enjoying them

my favourite from the article
Quote:
Please be sure to park safely, as even parked cars have been known to kill careless pedestrians who have stumbled into them and the locals do not take kindly to inconsiderate drivers.
as its completely true
Old 13th Sep 2010, 15:49   #11
TWeaK
Supermodder

TWeaK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Best one yet!

These articles are actually making me want to buy the game XD
TWeaK is offline   Reply With Quote