bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 14th Sep 2010, 11:18   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
iPhone review: Epic Win

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/2010/09...view-epic-win/

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Sep 2010, 13:39   #2
StoneyMahoney
Multimodder

StoneyMahoney - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!StoneyMahoney - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!StoneyMahoney - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!StoneyMahoney - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!StoneyMahoney - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!StoneyMahoney - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!StoneyMahoney - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!StoneyMahoney - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!StoneyMahoney - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!StoneyMahoney - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!StoneyMahoney - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Hmm, so it's a to-do list. Never thought I'd see one of those reviewed here... Hey look a comet... and Satan...
StoneyMahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Sep 2010, 17:37   #3
TWeaK
Supermodder

TWeaK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is definitely not an app that should be charged for. If it was, it wouldn't be worth more than 59p
TWeaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Sep 2010, 13:50   #4
docodine
killed a guy once

docodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for president
Reminds me of progress quest.
docodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Sep 2010, 17:24   #5
sotu1
Ex-Modder

sotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
It's basically the convergence of games into modern day life. There's a lot of interesting stuff by Jesse Schell about this concept. I believe that the extreme idea is to turn every day anything into a form of game, not strictly a video game, more just a digital game because we are a digital generation. Foursquare and GoWalla are the other examples of this.

Intellectualizing over, EPIC WIN cheesecake! Fun app, room for improvement but damn do i want another 100 points for doing my washing...
Old 15th Sep 2010, 18:26   #6
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Sifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by sotu1
It's basically the convergence of games into modern day life. There's a lot of interesting stuff by Jesse Schell about this concept. I believe that the extreme idea is to turn every day anything into a form of game, not strictly a video game, more just a digital game because we are a digital generation. Foursquare and GoWalla are the other examples of this.
Yes, absolutely! That Jesse Schell talk is amazing. I did want to talk about that kind of stuff in the review, but it just got too long and unweildy for what's basically a short blog on an iPhone app. I think a feature on everything becoming a game is probably needed

My weblog is The Wired Jester.
Photos on Flickr.
Sifter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2011, 14:57   #7
hirezo
steam&BF3: killahlatch

hirezo has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhirezo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
should be on droid too
Intel core i5 2500k @ 3.3ghz, 8gb corsair vengeance, msi P67A-GD53 (B3), corsair H70, nVidia Gainward Phantom gtx 570 1.2gb, BeQuiet 850w, wd blue 250gb, wd black 500gb, Samsung 64gb ssd, Corsair 650D
Improvement time again!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hirezo is offline   Reply With Quote