bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 20th Sep 2010, 11:35   #1
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Sifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'd wear that: bit-tech t-shirts

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/2010/09...tech-t-shirts/

My weblog is The Wired Jester.
Photos on Flickr.
Sifter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2010, 11:37   #2
dangerman1337
Supermodder

dangerman1337 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dangerman1337 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dangerman1337 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dangerman1337 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dangerman1337 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dangerman1337 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dangerman1337 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dangerman1337 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dangerman1337 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dangerman1337 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dangerman1337 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Need relix T-Shirt, fail for not having it .
dangerman1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2010, 11:39   #3
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Lake of cheesecake disappoints.
Pieface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2010, 11:41   #4
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Do mods get a free one if we post a silly picture of us wearing it?
Old 20th Sep 2010, 11:46   #5
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Relix and cheesecake suggestions seconded.

How about one with the beanbag?

EDIT: available in the US?
Old 20th Sep 2010, 11:47   #6
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Sifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Updated it - there's another four or five we've designed, I just wanted to get people's ideas first.

Also, would anyone actually buy the Relix one? Really?

Photos on Flickr.
Old 20th Sep 2010, 11:49   #7
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedsurd
EDIT: available in the US?
Yes.

Photos on Flickr.
Old 20th Sep 2010, 11:51   #8
stonedsurd

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifter3000 View Post
Updated it - there's another four or five we've designed, I just wanted to get people's ideas first.
Updated what? I don't see anything new.

EDIT: Oh, the text, not the pics. Moar pics stat!
Quote:
Also, would anyone actually buy the Relix one? Really?
Absolutely!
Quote:
Yes.
Old 20th Sep 2010, 11:53   #9
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
The cheesecake is a lie!
Old 20th Sep 2010, 11:54   #10
EvilMerc
Dew Addict

EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Your lack of cheesecake disturbs me.
EvilMerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2010, 11:55   #11
QuietlyConfident
Minimodder

QuietlyConfident has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
What sizes will they be available in? Love that green one!
QuietlyConfident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2010, 11:57   #12
flibblesan
Destroyer

flibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Very very nice tshirts! I'd love a Relix one too. My photoshop skills are fail but I've done a quick mock-up of what I think would make a good Relix tshirt. http://twitpic.com/2q9xtr
flibblesan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2010, 11:58   #13
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Also, as Joe points out, if we sold a Relix shirt, we'd need to get his permission.

Photos on Flickr.
Old 20th Sep 2010, 11:59   #14
mikeuk2004
What you Looking at Fool!

mikeuk2004 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeuk2004 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Brilliant, nevethought you would make one about Bindi's ban hammer. classic.

May have to buy one. Is there anything on the back? ie your logo or anything?
Old 20th Sep 2010, 11:59   #15
flibblesan
Destroyer

flibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Got an idea for a slogan. "The Butler did it"
flibblesan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2010, 12:00   #16
stonedsurd

Quote:
Also, as Joe points out, if we sold a Relix shirt, we'd need to get his permission.
Ask him!
Old 20th Sep 2010, 12:03   #17
Bad_cancer
Mauritius? 2nd speck east of africa

Bad_cancer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Id buy one, if you ship out here to mauritius.

Also, Can i haz teh cheesecake plz????

Q9550 | Evga 790i ultra sli | 4gb Ram | 2x Gtx460 (1gb) | 1Tb storage | Icute titanium 750w |
Cold lava~MOTM Nominee May 2010.
Bad_cancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2010, 12:15   #18
Phalanx
Needs more dragons and stuff.

Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
A couple of ideas that came up around the office when I brought this up:

"If it ain't broke, mod it!"
"On the 8th day, God overclocked."

And my own contribution:

"Bit-Tech: That's right, we gave Halo: Reach a 7!"
Old 20th Sep 2010, 12:15   #19
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

MaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run Crysis
I think you ALL know what I want on my T-shirt...

EDIT: Not NSFW, but perhaps NSF-taste and decency - linky

Last edited by MaverickWill; 20th Sep 2010 at 12:35.
MaverickWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2010, 12:17   #20
stonedsurd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph4lanx View Post
A couple of ideas that came up around the office when I brought this up:

"If it ain't broke, mod it!"
"On the 8th day, God overclocked."
Nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickWill View Post
I think you ALL know what I want on my T-shirt...