bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Modding

Old 16th Oct 2010, 00:12   #21
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
lol, yeah too many projects and you'll never get anything done. I've victimized myself with this too!

Today's Blog post:

Have you ever considered adding videos to your project logs on bit? A well planned and produced video could gain a wider audience for your work. Catch the eye of a potential sponsor as well.

http://www.casemodblog.com/?p=6554

Not quite as bad as it sounds.Starting a project at the end of the month, doing a build for my son as a Christmas present. I was going to do a Ben 10 theme for him, but he's only 7 and chops and changes like the weather, buy this time next year it'll be some thing different, so i quizzed him for some info and found a colour scheme he likes so that's what he's getting, makes my life easier, that's for sure. Sorted my nephews PC, so thats another one out of the way and bulldogs box needs a new mobo and then that'll be my lot for this year. Then next year I think it might be a scratch build, got a few ideas kicking around. One of them is reasonably cheap and then it gets out of hand. So I might have to tune the misses up a bit and decorate the boys bedrooms, that'll soften the blow slightly when she finds out what I'm up to.

Last edited by bulldogjeff; 16th Oct 2010 at 00:45.
bulldogjeff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2010, 17:01   #22
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
Great to hear you're considering it! Learning is easy...It's finding the time for Editing thats the hard part!

Today's Post!

Kyle is back… (sober?) and to be quite honest, I do not think we did much in terms of modding this cast. Although the What the Hell and Q&A was there!

http://www.casemodblog.com/?p=7114

Old 20th Oct 2010, 15:50   #23
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
It's hard to believe George and Patrick had never modded a case before entering the 24 hour Live Modding Challenge at the 2010 DCMM event in Colonge, Germany.

http://www.casemodblog.com/?p=7123

Old 24th Oct 2010, 20:22   #24
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

skullen! Your “Acrylian” PC is one Sexy Watercooled Beast

See more details!
http://www.casemodblog.com/?p=7166

Old 24th Oct 2010, 20:58   #25
bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I said it in his log, but right now this is my favourite mod. It looks feckin awesome! It just looks so right.
Old 24th Oct 2010, 23:30   #26
skullen
Supermodder

skullen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thank you Bill its a big honour for me to have my case on your blog
Thank you also bulldogjeff,its very much appreciated
skullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Oct 2010, 20:39   #27
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

I've known Ian (skullen) since his first project (how years ago..4 now?!) and it's been awesome watching each of your new projects and skills progress over time mate

Today's Post! -

My options for custom lighting is either soldering resistors to LEDs, then sleeve them. That changed when I needed Orange lighting and heard about the pre-wired and pre-sleeved LED Kits by NZXT!

http://www.casemodblog.com/?p=7275

Old 26th Oct 2010, 20:55   #28
bulldogjeff

That orange look really nice, not seen those LED braided cables before either.They give a real nice glow the way they light up that case.
Old 26th Oct 2010, 21:23   #29
Kylevdm
The Mod Zoo Podcast Host

Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Kylevdm is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
Great to hear you're considering it! Learning is easy...It's finding the time for Editing thats the hard part!

Today's Post!

Kyle is back… (sober?) and to be quite honest, I do not think we did much in terms of modding this cast. Although the What the Hell and Q&A was there!

http://www.casemodblog.com/?p=7114

just saw this posted in here... well folks that is what a Kyle looks like with MANY drinks in him
Core i7 920 D0 :: Asus P6T Deluxe v2 :: 6GB Crucial BalistiX :: Asus GTX 570 :: ENERMAX Platimax 850W :: OCZ Agility 3 120GB :: 4x Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB
Kylevdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2010, 12:01   #30
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

You look Happy Kyle
Old 29th Oct 2010, 15:08   #31
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

Happy Halloween CaseModBlog Subscribers! This is Slaymate’s Fright Night PC. You can read more about his project or watch Fright Night Movie!

http://www.casemodblog.com/?p=7353

Old 1st Nov 2010, 14:12   #32
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

My version of the "Mobile" PC. The foundation was a 1:6 scale Radio Controlled Corvette. Converting the kit into a PC wasn't enough, it had to be a Corvette ZR1! A slimline laptop DVD is incorporated into the roof.

Old 1st Nov 2010, 14:38   #33
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Oh come on, that is too cool!
Old 3rd Nov 2010, 11:47   #34
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

Haha, I'd love to see you do a found object mod sometime Attila
Old 3rd Nov 2010, 21:25   #35
barry99705
sudo rm -Rf /

barry99705 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbarry99705 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbarry99705 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbarry99705 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogjeff View Post
Being in the building trade for over 20 years I tend to have every thing in industrial strength and extra large, that includes breakfast and the matching waist line. But it all helps for modding, especially the router. But I think the 10 inch circular saw might make a bit of a mess of PC case, but could prove useful if I ever get around to the HUGE desk modded PC I've been threatening to make for the last 18 months.Maybe next year when the weathers not so crappy. After the other 5 projects I want to do aswell. I need 5 day week ends, I think.
They call that retirement....
Old 4th Nov 2010, 18:26   #36
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

Here is a very easy and cheap technique for creating a carbon fiber effect on your Mouse. You can also apply this technique on your other plastic PC peripherals like keyboard, speakers, bezel, or graphics card cover!

http://www.casemodblog.com/?p=7424

Last edited by mnpctech; 7th Nov 2010 at 11:54.
mnpctech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Nov 2010, 19:46   #37
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

Watch every stage of Cooler Master HAF 932 transform into "TOXICITY" Gaming PC.

http://www.casemodblog.com/?p=7479

Old 18th Nov 2010, 17:08   #38
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

Mark Downing (aka mrdbristol) left no stone unturned with his Mountain Mods PC project, “Purple Rain”.

http://www.casemodblog.com/?p=7575

Old 23rd Nov 2010, 15:23   #39
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

PC Case Modders can start Measuring Up, with a Modder's Ruler & Gauge.

http://www.casemodblog.com/?p=7676

Old 25th Nov 2010, 15:59   #40
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

I've posted my annual 2010 Holiday Gift Guide for PC Builders, Gamers & Modders!

http://www.casemodblog.com/?p=7565

Tags
case mods, pc case mods

View Mode