bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 6th Oct 2010, 14:52   #1
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Minecraft; Official Bit-tech server

9th April 2013:
The official server has long-gone, and now servers are run by the community.

Currently there is:White-lists may be in place so be sure to check the relevant thread or message the owner!

I will try and keep this list updated for all the users that are coming to this thread for the server details.

Thanks to the community for keeping this game alive!

To keep griefing to a minimum the IP address is obtained by pm'ing one of the following game server admins requesting it. This ensures only bit-tech members are enjoying the server and keeps random visits from trolls to a minimum.

Rules;
  • Firstly; Set your view distance to NORMAL, having it any higher may cause you to crash.
  • No griefing. (deleting blocks that weren't placed by you for example)
  • No minecarts / redstone > these can crash servers so until an update we will avoid using them
  • If it is not your building, don't edit it without the permission of the owner.
  • Nothing crazy near spawn (giant words, penis etc) build it elsewhere, the world is massive and you can set it as your home with /sethome ,return to it with /home. I can even make a warp to it.
  • Secure building land / plot with a sign!
  • If a sign says no entry, or not free stuff (ie a chest) please respect that persons wishes. I personally don't mind people looking around, but taking / destroying is not cool.

The rules will change as other people come up with some ideas.[/QUOTE]

Edit 19.10.13: changed XM server IP

Last edited by Stickeh; 19th Oct 2013 at 09:01.
Stickeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Oct 2010, 14:58   #2
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

Mattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run Crysis
Do as I've done when working on spots, clear you place and chuck a signpost there, so people know not to build.

I'm an admin on our server, happy to help out with building stuff. If Stick doesn't mind, you can also pm me for server details
Mattmc91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Oct 2010, 15:25   #3
Canon
Reformed

Canon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickeh View Post
Seeing as i have had plenty of interest i've decided to make this thread as a rules page for the Bit-tech only SMP minecraft server.

The ip is given out through PMing me.

Rules;
  • Firstly; Set your view distance to NORMAL, having it any higher may cause you to crash.
  • No griefing. (deleting blocks that weren't placed by you for example)
  • No minecarts / redstone > these can crash servers so until then we will avoid using them
  • If it is not your building, don't edit it without the permission of the owner.
  • Nothing crazy near spawn (giant words, penis etc) build it elsewhere, the world is massive and you can set it as your home with /sethome ,return to it with /home. I can even make a warp to it.

The rules will change as other people come up with some ideas.
He's not joking, they blew mine up
Old 6th Oct 2010, 15:35   #4
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canon View Post
He's not joking, they blew mine up
With express permission haha
Old 6th Oct 2010, 15:40   #5
sleepygamer
More Metal Than Thou

sleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysissleepygamer can run Crysis
I'd like to play, although I'm going to be busy as hell for the next few days. PM me the IP at some point? I'm currently sharing with a friend, but I should be good to play for a little while.
Lazarus | CPU | Intel C2Q Q9400 @ 2.66Ghz | RAM | 4GB (2x2GB) OCZ Reaper DDR2 666MHz @ 5-6-6-15 | Mobo | ASUS P5B Deluxe | GPU | EVGA GTX460 1GB SC | SSD/Boot | Kingston 64GB SSDNow V | HDD/Storage | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 | PSU | Silverstone Strider 700W | Case | NZXT M59 | Monitor | 20" LG Flatron | Keyboard | Razer Lycosa Mirror | Mouse | Razer Lachesis Wraith Red
I also blog! - It's about hardware and stuff! // Latest review: Sennheiser HD 215 Headphones
I also tweet! - sleepygamester
sleepygamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2010, 01:52   #6
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Spawn currently looks like this;
Old 7th Oct 2010, 02:20   #7
Panomama
I once signed up on uniform dating

Panomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
YGPM
Played this game for ages but im getting my own copy tomorrow or the weekend.
Old 7th Oct 2010, 03:12   #8
Wicked_Sludge
My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
well it appears that it is just the bit tech server thats killing my netz. it almost seems like im lagging out (maybe because im so far away?). still odd that it d/c's me though.

guess im back to single player :-\
Old 7th Oct 2010, 08:44   #9
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Awww

What's next on the build agenda then?
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2010, 09:08   #10
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

Mattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run CrysisMattmc91 can run Crysis
See that huge grey patch at the bottom left?

Myself and Stick have spent 4hrs together, I spent another 6 last night, clearing mountains, preparing to build a to scale helms deep.

Nearly killed half of the map, but I managed to rescue it (Funny story involving 600 TNT)
Old 7th Oct 2010, 09:14   #11
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Warp number? I aint running there :P

OK I ran there. You've properly ****ed those mountains up.
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2010, 10:53   #12
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

warp 7, for future reference.

Have you checked the area behind the mountains? You can see where the several hundred went haywire and hit the surrounding hils :P
Old 8th Oct 2010, 00:27   #13
Panomama

Panomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPanomama is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Minecraft is being really stupid.
On any other server, multiplayer works fine and I can do everything.
On BT's server when I Press (I) or another button such as Q it will freeze and crash, Playing for more than 5 minutes will crash me also.
Old 8th Oct 2010, 02:02   #14
Wicked_Sludge
My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Wicked_Sludge is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
yay im not alone!
Old 8th Oct 2010, 02:04   #15
Canon
Reformed

Canon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for presidentCanon should be considered for president
Have the same problems all the time, just restart the client, must.....finish.....wall.
Old 8th Oct 2010, 03:13   #16
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Migth be server side, i have turned it off for hte night, if it persists, i may discontinue the server wrapper until it has been fixed. Ie no warps...for just a short period.
Old 8th Oct 2010, 11:06   #17
Mattmc91
Ultramodder

you didnt restart it yet Stick! wake up :P
Old 8th Oct 2010, 11:27   #18
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

I'm awake, jeeez. It should be up and on vanilla server atm, to see if it helps those that crash out
Old 8th Oct 2010, 13:21   #19
nukeman8
Hypermodder

nukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
anyone else having a problem with stairs?
Some of mine are really really buggy and wont let you climb them without causing you to have a fit.
nukeman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Oct 2010, 16:25   #20
Panomama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickeh View Post
I'm awake, jeeez. It should be up and on vanilla server atm, to see if it helps those that crash out
I will try in a minute.

Tags
100% right angles, autism simulator, blocky cheesecake, blocky penises, bye bye social life, free ocd, gorbachev, how to fail your degree, how to ruin relationships, how to waste your life, kitteh army rising!, mindcrack, minecraftingly crafty, notch!, only two tags? why?, pedo bear, pimpingly awesome, stickeh is awesome, surprise buttsecks, tekkit, the game, this is patrick!!!