bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 14th Feb 2012, 12:02   #5161
Panomama
I once signed up on uniform dating

Panomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogomip View Post
Can I make a request that if a map is put on the multiworld list that it be actually accessible. I just lost a diamond sword, 17 experience levels, several picks, a stack of glowstone, 24 blazing rods, 2 diamond, some small amount of gold ore and 8-10 gold nuggets (and more besides) because i went to the wrong nether and suffocated.

To be honest its not even the items im that worried about, its losing all the experience that bothers me :<

Im not really a fan of multiworld anyway but when it insists upon killing me when I goto certain worlds it is most infuriating having then wasted what is now 2 hours of my life.

Arrrrgh!
Tssk Tssk

Multiworld is a cop out. .

No, when you teleport with multiworld it takes you to the spawn zone of the map, but if no one has been there before, it is unrendered - and thus you fall through the map.
An admin needs to set the spawn there.
Old 14th Feb 2012, 12:05   #5162
Bogomip
... Yo Momma

Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Please can you set a spawn on every map then please so we dont get stuck in walls and stuff? I dont mind making portals on the main map (I have obsidian for one at spawn) but I dont want to start getting stuck in walls everywhere.
Bogomip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Feb 2012, 14:10   #5163
Bogomip
... Yo Momma

Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Right, it seems the links between the nether and the overworld are all a little messed up, for example:

- I built a new portal at the spawn point in the nether.

But first:
- There are two portals I know of in the overworld, mine, and one near spawn.
- Both of these link to MY portal in the nether.
- MY portal in the nether goes to my house in the overworld.
- The spawn portal I (or asked pano to) built in the NETHER goes to a random portal underwater in the overworld, and NOT the portal near spawn in the overworld.

Bit confusing. What I think we need is a portal near spawn in the overworld - I have cleared a little room but cannot build there (down on the steps of the spawn house, just off the stairs).

Anyway. I have made the preliminary links in the nether - built a little house and started a meagre tunnel system. An admin needs to finish this as I cant do anything near spawn except destroy.
Old 14th Feb 2012, 16:24   #5164
Panomama

Panomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for president
Quote:
Right, it seems the links between the nether and the overworld are all a little messed up, for example:

- I built a new portal at the spawn point in the nether.

But first:
- There are two portals I know of in the overworld, mine, and one near spawn.
- Both of these link to MY portal in the nether.
- MY portal in the nether goes to my house in the overworld.
- The spawn portal I (or asked pano to) built in the NETHER goes to a random portal underwater in the overworld, and NOT the portal near spawn in the overworld.

Bit confusing. What I think we need is a portal near spawn in the overworld - I have cleared a little room but cannot build there (down on the steps of the spawn house, just off the stairs).

Anyway. I have made the preliminary links in the nether - built a little house and started a meagre tunnel system. An admin needs to finish this as I cant do anything near spawn except destroy.

Later
Old 14th Feb 2012, 23:22   #5165
Panomama

Old 15th Feb 2012, 00:31   #5166
.//TuNdRa
Resident Bulldozer Guru

.//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat.
That's all well and good, but isn't that meant to be the way out of the End? I suppose you're meant to just Multi-world away now?
Dozy Beast: AMD FX8120 | Thermalright Archon | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP | Asus Xonar DX/XD | 2X SLI KFA2 550Ti White Edition | Silverstone SSTG1000W | Silverstone Raven RV-02B V1.7 | OCZ Agility 3 60GB | 2x WD 3TB RED RAID0 | Lite-on Blu-ray ROM
Dell U2913WM | Sennheiser HD 485s | Creative Gigaworks T40s | Logitech G13 | Microsoft Sidewinder X6 | Cyborg R.A.T 9
.//TuNdRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Feb 2012, 03:59   #5167
Malvolio

Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Looking good, Pano! Needs a bigger plinth though. And some fire. Fire makes everything better...
Malvolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Feb 2012, 09:49   #5168
Bogomip
... Yo Momma

Quote:
Originally Posted by .//TuNdRa View Post
That's all well and good, but isn't that meant to be the way out of the End? I suppose you're meant to just Multi-world away now?
You are meant to:

1. Get 12 blazing embers from a nether fortress. (done)
2. Locate a stronghold (done)
3. Repair the nether portal using embers and ender eyes. (not done)

I managed everything but repairing the device as I didnt have enough eyes of ender So we cheated to get there, but didnt cheat to take it down - pano didnt even fly!
Old 15th Feb 2012, 11:34   #5169
Panomama

Quote:
You are meant to:

1. Get 12 blazing embers from a nether fortress. (done)
2. Locate a stronghold (done)
3. Repair the nether portal using embers and ender eyes. (not done)

I managed everything but repairing the device as I didnt have enough eyes of ender So we cheated to get there, but didnt cheat to take it down - pano didnt even fly!
Tehehehe, see i can be a good peasant too

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e
Old 15th Feb 2012, 11:47   #5170
.//TuNdRa
Resident Bulldozer Guru

.//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat.
That's not what I meant, Bogo; The only way Out of The End is meant to be through the Dragon Egg, isn't it? It acts as a teleport to the Overworld spawn. So people are meant to just /mw away now?
Dozy Beast: AMD FX8120 | Thermalright Archon | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP | Asus Xonar DX/XD | 2X SLI KFA2 550Ti White Edition | Silverstone SSTG1000W | Silverstone Raven RV-02B V1.7 | OCZ Agility 3 60GB | 2x WD 3TB RED RAID0 | Lite-on Blu-ray ROM
Dell U2913WM | Sennheiser HD 485s | Creative Gigaworks T40s | Logitech G13 | Microsoft Sidewinder X6 | Cyborg R.A.T 9
Old 16th Feb 2012, 00:09   #5171
chrisb2e9
Dont do that...

chrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysis
If you have a feather. Click on something with it.

Edit: maybe don't. the server just crashed...
Old 16th Feb 2012, 00:13   #5172
Panomama

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb2e9 View Post
If you have a feather. Click on something with it.

Edit: maybe don't. the server just crashed...
Don't do it over flat grass
Old 16th Feb 2012, 00:14   #5173
chrisb2e9
Dont do that...

chrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panomama View Post
Don't do it over flat grass
So that's what it was? Lol!
Old 16th Feb 2012, 00:17   #5174
Panomama

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb2e9 View Post
So that's what it was? Lol!
:x

Last edited by Panomama; 16th Feb 2012 at 00:24.
Panomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Feb 2012, 00:29   #5175
chrisb2e9
Dont do that...

Is it going to come back up or do we have to wait on XM for that? I can't remember the current state of the server.
Old 16th Feb 2012, 00:41   #5176
.//TuNdRa
Resident Bulldozer Guru

What on earth? You killed the server WITH A FEATHER?!

What sorcery is this?!
Old 16th Feb 2012, 00:46   #5177
Panomama

Quote:

What sorcery is this?!
I blame Bogomip's godly powers...
Old 16th Feb 2012, 00:57   #5178
chrisb2e9
Dont do that...

Quote:

What sorcery is this?!
That is pretty awesome though. One of the most useless items killed the server.
Old 16th Feb 2012, 03:06   #5179
Malvolio

Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I wouldn't say useless, as they're quite handy for arrows. Though the server being down isn't ideal, as I'm unsure what to do with my evening now! Thanks chrisb2e9!
Malvolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Feb 2012, 03:21   #5180
chrisb2e9
Dont do that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
I wouldn't say useless, as they're quite handy for arrows. Though the server being down isn't ideal, as I'm unsure what to do with my evening now! Thanks chrisb2e9!
Don't thank me! I discovered the bug but it was Pano who crashed it!

Oh and if you need arrows, just ask!

Tags
100% right angles, autism simulator, blocky cheesecake, blocky penises, bye bye social life, free ocd, gorbachev, how to fail your degree, how to ruin relationships, how to waste your life, kitteh army rising!, mindcrack, minecraftingly crafty, notch!, only two tags? why?, pedo bear, pimpingly awesome, stickeh is awesome, surprise buttsecks, tekkit, the game, this is patrick!!!