bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 17th Feb 2012, 19:50   #5201
Xtreme_Machine
Survivalist

Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .//TuNdRa View Post
Fk me. That's a hell of a bug. Are the ID codes for Feathers and Enderpearls easy to confuse or something?
It's not a bug, that's Tele++
No idea how or why 'normal' users have access to that 'feature'. Should not be possible :x
Looking into it

And now for some good news:

Server is up and running again. It was not as bad as i suspected.
I found a new world (flat) on the server that was causing the problem. It's gone and all is well
Xtreme_Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2012, 19:54   #5202
.//TuNdRa
Resident Bulldozer Guru

.//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat.
Tele++ shouldn't be capable of murdering a server like that, surely? Not unless it liberally overloaded the memory on the server itself.
Dozy Beast: AMD FX8120 | Thermalright Archon | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP | Asus Xonar DX/XD | 2X SLI KFA2 550Ti White Edition | Silverstone SSTG1000W | Silverstone Raven RV-02B V1.7 | OCZ Agility 3 60GB | 2x WD 3TB RED RAID0 | Lite-on Blu-ray ROM
Dell U2913WM | Sennheiser HD 485s | Creative Gigaworks T40s | Logitech G13 | Microsoft Sidewinder X6 | Cyborg R.A.T 9
.//TuNdRa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2012, 19:58   #5203
Xtreme_Machine
Survivalist

Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.
Tele++ did not crash the server. It was the newly created world 'flat' (so multiworld in a way).

Tele++ is responsible for the feather teleporting

Edit:

Also fixed using /mw goto world_nether killing you. The spawn point was not set yet. I thought people from 'world' would only portal in so that is oke, but i forgot about the multiworld goto :x Sorry

Last edited by Xtreme_Machine; 17th Feb 2012 at 20:15.
Xtreme_Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2012, 01:16   #5204
Bogomip
... Yo Momma

Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Good work xtreme, thanks

In other news, ive been exploring the stronghold I found today and was unable to find a portal to the end - does anybody know if they are generally covered up or anything?
Bogomip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2012, 01:34   #5205
.//TuNdRa
Resident Bulldozer Guru

.//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat.
I assume you found this stronghold via an Eye of Ender? I think only one of the three is an 'Ender Stronghold', which means you could be in the wrong one?
Dozy Beast: AMD FX8120 | Thermalright Archon | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP | Asus Xonar DX/XD | 2X SLI KFA2 550Ti White Edition | Silverstone SSTG1000W | Silverstone Raven RV-02B V1.7 | OCZ Agility 3 60GB | 2x WD 3TB RED RAID0 | Lite-on Blu-ray ROM
Dell U2913WM | Sennheiser HD 485s | Creative Gigaworks T40s | Logitech G13 | Microsoft Sidewinder X6 | Cyborg R.A.T 9
Old 18th Feb 2012, 03:35   #5206
Malvolio

Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
You've made me quite happy XM! Thanks a bunch for getting it sorted. I once again have something to piss away the time with.
Malvolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2012, 11:13   #5207
Bogomip
... Yo Momma

Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by .//TuNdRa View Post
I assume you found this stronghold via an Eye of Ender? I think only one of the three is an 'Ender Stronghold', which means you could be in the wrong one?
Hm damn - I did find it that way yes. Guess I will try and find me another
Old 20th Feb 2012, 00:53   #5208
Malvolio

Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
So something hit me today after talking with XM for a bit in-game: how many of us are playing the server as though they were "role playing" their character? I see quite a bit of people just sort of getting by, making whatever structure comes to them, but I haven't specifically seen anybody playing as though they were in a game of survival (if you get my meaning).

To give you an example of where I'm coming from: I'm playing the server as though my character (and by extension: myself) is a displaced missionary of an unspecified monastery/religious group from afar; no tools, no supplies, no idea of how they got there. My goal has been to get in place a usable, sustainable monastery (think iron-age), and sprinkle around "survival shelters", maintaining them as best I can for the wayward traveller. My goals have been tough (going solo) in that I've only two shelters currently in place, in addition to constantly stocking the public chest at spawn, but I spend most of my time getting the hidden, underground monastery (St. Creepers - oh the cliché!) up to snuff. I also go forthwith and aide anybody vocally in need with whatever supplies I can spare (generally a full iron armour and tool set, with a half-stack of melon and some assorted seeds), as this is part of my characters obligations, and one of the monastery's functions.

I understand that this isn't a role-playing server, but I am curious if anybody else is approaching it as such.

Anyway, I'm off to mine for fish
Old 20th Feb 2012, 17:16   #5209
MrsFio
THE Minecraft Woman

MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
So something hit me today after talking with XM for a bit in-game: how many of us are playing the server as though they were "role playing" their character? I see quite a bit of people just sort of getting by, making whatever structure comes to them, but I haven't specifically seen anybody playing as though they were in a game of survival (if you get my meaning).

To give you an example of where I'm coming from: I'm playing the server as though my character (and by extension: myself) is a displaced missionary of an unspecified monastery/religious group from afar; no tools, no supplies, no idea of how they got there. My goal has been to get in place a usable, sustainable monastery (think iron-age), and sprinkle around "survival shelters", maintaining them as best I can for the wayward traveller. My goals have been tough (going solo) in that I've only two shelters currently in place, in addition to constantly stocking the public chest at spawn, but I spend most of my time getting the hidden, underground monastery (St. Creepers - oh the cliché!) up to snuff. I also go forthwith and aide anybody vocally in need with whatever supplies I can spare (generally a full iron armour and tool set, with a half-stack of melon and some assorted seeds), as this is part of my characters obligations, and one of the monastery's functions.

I understand that this isn't a role-playing server, but I am curious if anybody else is approaching it as such.

Anyway, I'm off to mine for fish
Sounds ALMOST like my role in the game..
I'm an "Angel" tho... Was CakeAngel half a year ago, but I kinda got tired of just making cakes - so I do random stuff in the "angel"-theme now..

though.. "Your Majesty" sounds nice too..
MrsFio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Feb 2012, 22:17   #5210
chrisb2e9
Dont do that...

chrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFio View Post
kinda got tired of just making cakes
Goto bed. Literally. In game.
Old 20th Feb 2012, 22:46   #5211
Ending Credits
Bunned

Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
*Snip*
Well by the time I left I got into a lighouse building war with Lofty.

Also decided to build a tunnel from spawn all the way to my castle which was pretty damn long. I think my speciality is tunnels.

EDIT: Oh, and pistons.

Last edited by Ending Credits; 20th Feb 2012 at 23:00.
Ending Credits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Feb 2012, 00:25   #5212
.//TuNdRa
Resident Bulldozer Guru

You built a lighthouse, I just built an ungodly huge tower. Which still isn't completed because I ran out of inspiration and effort (Filling in several thousand blocks of water with sand I only have to remove afterwards? Nothx.)
Old 21st Feb 2012, 05:13   #5213
Malvolio

Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone; I feel slightly less out of place then

Oh how I make myself laugh (this is today's donation to the spawn chest):

As well, for whomever has the privileges: looks like a creeper took a liking to the spawn castle, and kinda-sorta took out a bit of a wall. Would fix it myself without a question or hesitation, but obviously anything I try and place at span doesn't last for more than a brief, fleeting second.
Old 21st Feb 2012, 09:23   #5214
JrRRr
Minecraft addict

JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Would fix it myself without a question or hesitation, but obviously anything I try and place at span doesn't last for more than a brief, fleeting second.
Such is the way of the spawn.

But anyways: welcome, and good work with the chest at spawn.. ..very tidy.

My goals on the server:
* build road in a straight line from spawn, with shelters every now and then (whith good help from my wife, MrsFio)
* mining for diamonds to make tools and weapons
* slaying a bunch of unfriendly mobs to get experience-points to enchant my tools and weapons
* build something cool

..and that's about it I guess..

Oh, and the best part: Having a wife that likes the same game as I do - is that cool or what? I love you, MrsFio, my Angel!
JrRRr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Feb 2012, 23:43   #5215
Bogomip
... Yo Momma

My aim in minecraft is simple -

1) Have a massive, functional house, with as much stuff in nice neat rows as possible, and maximum automated farming possibilities.
2) Have an ENORMOUS spawn floor that is awesome.com.

I like to feel like I am constantly trying to better these goals, how I will make my spawn floor bigger is a mystery though, perhaps a sky floor! :S
Old 22nd Feb 2012, 13:06   #5216
MrsFio
THE Minecraft Woman

MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrRRr View Post
My goals on the server:
* build road in a straight line from spawn, with shelters every now and then (whith good help from my wife, MrsFio)
Oh, and the best part: Having a wife that likes the same game as I do - is that cool or what? I love you, MrsFio, my Angel!
Thanx my Love!

Last edited by MrsFio; 22nd Feb 2012 at 13:59.
Old 22nd Feb 2012, 14:00   #5217
MrsFio
THE Minecraft Woman

Someone griefed our little sandhouse..

And I think it's someone I know..
Could you please remove that sign?

Old 22nd Feb 2012, 15:53   #5218
Panomama
I once signed up on uniform dating

Panomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for presidentPanomama should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFio View Post
Someone griefed our little sandhouse..

And I think it's someone I know..
Could you please remove that sign?
Sorry, no.
Hawkeye has no sufficient evidence to prove that anyone apart from yourself placed a sign there, between today and January 1st.

Old 23rd Feb 2012, 17:24   #5219
MrsFio
THE Minecraft Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panomama View Post
Sorry, no.
Hawkeye has no sufficient evidence to prove that anyone apart from yourself placed a sign there, between today and January 1st.

I got hawk too Pano

And mine says the block is locked by you..

Old 24th Feb 2012, 19:49   #5220
JrRRr
Minecraft addict

JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Server is down.. ..it has remained so for the last hour. Votic? XM? Is there something you guys can do?

JrRRr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100% right angles, autism simulator, blocky cheesecake, blocky penises, bye bye social life, free ocd, gorbachev, how to fail your degree, how to ruin relationships, how to waste your life, kitteh army rising!, mindcrack, minecraftingly crafty, notch!, only two tags? why?, pedo bear, pimpingly awesome, stickeh is awesome, surprise buttsecks, tekkit, the game, this is patrick!!!