bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 13th Mar 2012, 23:53   #5281
AmEv
Meow meow. See yall in 2-ish years!

AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.
In server Two, x 137, y 47, is is supposed to look like a disaster zone? That's about where I spawned in at.
Old 14th Mar 2012, 00:03   #5282
Malvolio

Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Most of the initial world is a bit of a disaster due to fires, griefing, and incomplete structures. My little complex of buildings is about a quarter days walk west from spawn where everything is in better shape, and I know there are a few other nice buildings a ways away from spawn on that map as well. Unfortunately that's the way of things on a public server.

Thanks for the compliment, Bogo! Your work (at least from the outside) on 18 looks rather pleasing as well.
Malvolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Mar 2012, 06:29   #5283
Bogomip
... Yo Momma

Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Yeah thanks, the inside isnt much to look at sadly but im working on restoring it
Bogomip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Mar 2012, 12:34   #5284
MrsFio
THE Minecraft Woman

MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrRRr View Post
like something very, very tall?
Like this?

or.. the build-set that Noah bought..

We'd need a LOT of rainforest-wood..

BTW: Xtreme - u need to come home from Kiev. :P

your server is down.. or something..

though.. "Your Majesty" sounds nice too..
MrsFio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Mar 2012, 14:02   #5285
AmEv

AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.
Yep. All servers are DOWN!
Old 14th Mar 2012, 17:24   #5286
Votick
My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmEv View Post
Yep. All servers are DOWN!
Silly XM left automatic updates on and it restarted. xD

I just fired it all up.

| Apple Mac Mini (late 2012) | Intel® Core™ i7-3720QM 2.6GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600mhz |
|Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD | LG IPS225V X 2 |

http://stats.bish.pro/
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/cbishop92/
Votick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Mar 2012, 02:29   #5287
Malvolio

Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
When the server went down last night I was exploring the jungle, which left me in an interesting spot today when I logged back in, at night, with some raw fish in my hand. Was a rather manic spot of running away from the mobs, I'll say that much.

My army is growing...
Old 15th Mar 2012, 17:09   #5288
JrRRr
Minecraft addict

JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
About them cats:

The cats will keep creepers at some distance - still chaseing the player. Read more in the wiki: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Cats
JrRRr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Mar 2012, 11:43   #5289
MrsFio
THE Minecraft Woman

MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MrsFio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrRRr View Post
About them cats:

The cats will keep creepers at some distance - still chaseing the player. Read more in the wiki: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Cats
Not all Creepers - I had to fix the road twice so far..
(on my way up north again..

and.. uh.. who broke the server while I was at work?
It's down again

Old 16th Mar 2012, 16:30   #5290
Votick
My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFio View Post
Not all Creepers - I had to fix the road twice so far..
(on my way up north again..

and.. uh.. who broke the server while I was at work?
It's down again
Me... hehe.

| Apple Mac Mini (late 2012) | Intel® Core™ i7-3720QM 2.6GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600mhz |
|Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD | LG IPS225V X 2 |

http://stats.bish.pro/
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/cbishop92/
Votick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2012, 01:44   #5291
AmEv

Well, my brother "hyev" wants to join, too.

And is there a way to switch worlds on the dynamic map?

Last edited by AmEv; 17th Mar 2012 at 02:54.
AmEv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2012, 06:58   #5292
Malvolio

The minemap you mean? If so just move your mouse over to the far right side of the screen (near the faint, barely visible little arrow) and it'll show you a list of the worlds, allowing you to simply click on the little globe for the world you want - with different views as well!
Old 17th Mar 2012, 15:26   #5293
JrRRr
Minecraft addict

JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JrRRr is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
The minemap you mean? If so just move your mouse over to the far right side of the screen (near the faint, barely visible little arrow) and it'll show you a list of the worlds, allowing you to simply click on the little globe for the world you want - with different views as well!
I like the Cave-view - it helped me find some mob-spawners.. ..both where zombie-spawners.. ..boring, you say? No, I've made myself an easy experience-points harvester.. Insted of lava, I use my sword to kill them, and thus - more points to me..
JrRRr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2012, 16:58   #5294
AmEv

I prefer cactus for mob-killing. But swords for XP.

But I didn't see that arrow before! Thanks!
Old 18th Mar 2012, 01:04   #5295
Malvolio

The cave view is nifty and all, but I much prefer the 3/4 view, as it allows you to explore other peoples creations a bit better, plus it's a more accurate way to gage terrain during the planning stages of a project.
Old 18th Mar 2012, 04:43   #5296
AmEv

Now, if only you could rotate in the 3/4 view....
Old 18th Mar 2012, 13:36   #5297
Xtreme_Machine
Survivalist

Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.Xtreme_Machine is definitely a rep cheat.
Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know i'm back from Kiev (actually i came back friday, but had to visit family ).

Glad to see the server is still fine (accept for the update-hickup maybe)

XM
Xtreme_Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2012, 15:29   #5298
AmEv

When's the Creative coming back up (if at all)?
Old 18th Mar 2012, 16:13   #5299
Malvolio

Hope your trip was good, XM! It was much appreciated that you kept things in check even whilst out of the country, let me assure you.
Old 18th Mar 2012, 20:16   #5300
MrsFio
THE Minecraft Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
Hope your trip was good, XM! It was much appreciated that you kept things in check even whilst out of the country, let me assure you.
It definately was..

And.. uh.. who did I talk to about cats.. 98? They tend to get a bit annoying.. like the dogs..

Im not a cat OR a dog person, it seems.. not in RL or in MC

Last edited by MrsFio; 18th Mar 2012 at 20:22.

Tags
100% right angles, autism simulator, blocky cheesecake, blocky penises, bye bye social life, free ocd, gorbachev, how to fail your degree, how to ruin relationships, how to waste your life, kitteh army rising!, mindcrack, minecraftingly crafty, notch!, only two tags? why?, pedo bear, pimpingly awesome, stickeh is awesome, surprise buttsecks, tekkit, the game, this is patrick!!!