bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 2nd Feb 2011, 13:37   #181
Hannes
Design | Art | Performance

Hannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by russell16688 View Post
Brilliant looking build, keep up the good work!
thx bro. ;-D

Last edited by Hannes; 2nd Feb 2011 at 13:45.
Hannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 13:41   #182
russell16688
Minimodder

russell16688 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Bit of a random question but the picture youve posted above, which program did you use to get that hand written effect?
russell16688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 13:42   #183
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
@Hannes: Repost?

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 14:07   #184
Nicksen
Danish Kid :D

Nicksen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Could look like that Nutman... But well... Its not bad to look at stuff like this twice. xD
Nicksen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 14:18   #185
Nutman

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
True, but I'm thinking he posted the wrong picture.

Which means there's YET TO BE SEEN UNSEEN AWESOME UPDATE PICTURE out there and that fact is KILLING me!

Old 2nd Feb 2011, 17:51   #186
Hannes

Hannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by russell16688 View Post
Bit of a random question but the picture youve posted above, which program did you use to get that hand written effect?
Photoshop, it's a font. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
@Hannes: Repost?
Yeah, I accidentally uploaded the same picture, added a new one too tho. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicksen View Post
Could look like that Nutman... But well... Its not bad to look at stuff like this twice. xD
You'll never know what you'll find that second time around!
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 18:37   #187
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Ooh fittings! It's a party now!
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 19:18   #188
Hannes

At last ey? :-D
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 22:18   #189
Dahl1n
Modder

Dahl1n has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
No summury here :S
Dahl1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Feb 2011, 05:54   #190
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahl1n View Post
No summury here :S
That last picture. :-)
Old 3rd Feb 2011, 07:02   #191
Nutman

That is a beautiful case. Where do you plan to put the rads and how many are going in there?

Old 3rd Feb 2011, 08:48   #192
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
That is a beautiful case. Where do you plan to put the rads and how many are going in there?
1x120mm is mounted. :-)
Old 3rd Feb 2011, 13:37   #193
Nicksen
Danish Kid :D

Nicksen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Are you gonna go with that or add more?
Nicksen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Feb 2011, 14:31   #194
Hannes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicksen View Post
Are you gonna go with that or add more?
For now I'll probably gonna go with that, yeah.
Old 16th Feb 2011, 21:05   #195
Nutman

Updates have stopped - this must be a mistake?

Old 8th Mar 2011, 20:32   #196
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Epic thread revival
Where have you been Hannes? I love this too much to let it die!
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2011, 01:02   #197
rgrande
Minimodder

rgrande has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks awesome!
rgrande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2011, 09:54   #198
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Couldn't agree more!

Hannes come back!
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2011, 10:37   #199
ASPHIAX
Beyond Complexity Lies Simplicity

ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Hadnt seen this mod before, great that you have restarted it !
The presentation and the work is top notch!
And dont get me started on the CPU cooler... would buy it from the shop in a heartbeat.
(coming from a liquid cooling junky)
KUTGW!
ASPHIAX
W. www.ModWithMe.com
FB. https://www.facebook.com/ModWithMe
ASPHIAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2011, 11:36   #200
brinkz0r
Hypermodder

brinkz0r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It's the same story with me, I just discovered the thread and I am totally amazed by that CPU cooler. I still need an awesome air cooler for my project, you gave me something to think about
brinkz0r is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode